Quantcast

» «
Photo

That's it. Get rid of "medical bills" in free roam.

59 replies to this topic
nexoric
  • nexoric

Homie

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:08 AM

So sick of dying over and over by people using tanks.

I want revenge on these assholes but it's impossible. I tried using a buzzard. Shot the tank about 7 times with a missle and then he got me out of the sky.

I lost about 12 grand because of this jerk.

Yeah yeah "Find new session and your problems gone". Maybe I don't want to QUIT?

Now you're saying "Then quit bitching"

Who the HELL would disagree with this? You really enjoying losing 2 grand a death?

Just get rid of this stupid factor when dying. All I ask. I'd want to enjoy free roam where there is nothing to lose.

hierbamala
  • hierbamala

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:12 AM

lol

CheaterMcCheat
  • CheaterMcCheat

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • England

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:14 AM

Nothing in this world is free, nigga. Not even roam.
  • Jameson312 and aboxofdogs like this

nexoric
  • nexoric

Homie

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:17 AM

Nothing in this world is free, nigga. Not even roam.

Whatever

BroDoYouEvenLift
  • BroDoYouEvenLift

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:18 AM

But griefing wouldn't be as fun

adoreonerr
  • adoreonerr

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:23 AM

i agree with you OP

whitebic
  • whitebic

lol

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:24 AM Edited by whitebic, 12 October 2013 - 03:26 AM.

I think they should increase it so when I kill annoying f*ckers they come on here and complain

• IbarakiBen likes this

RipShaDe 41
  • RipShaDe 41

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:26 AM

Couldnt agree more. 2k medical bills are so lame. I want to have fun and not be charged 2k when i die.

Omnicr0n
  • Omnicr0n

Magnificent Bastard

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:28 AM

Yes, it is far to high.

iSkreenLooker
  • iSkreenLooker

Homie

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:30 AM

Stop playing the game then.

Yakito
  • Yakito

Peon

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:30 AM

I hate it when I hate to pay 10k for a mini-war against some c*nt.
Today it was some french asshole that decided to run after me and try and kill me. Luckily, I f*cked him up most of the time but it was still frustrating.

The medical bills are indeed a bit off-putting, especially when the missions give jack sh*t these days.

SilencedScream
  • SilencedScream

Masked Maniacal Man Mass Murders Millions, Maybe, Man

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:32 AM

I think there should be SOME sort of punishment for death, but not $2000+.

Rockstar wants there to be as many money sinks as possible though - otherwise their cash cards won't be worth purchasing.

dethbiker
  • dethbiker

basketball and heavy metal.

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:33 AM Edited by dethbiker, 12 October 2013 - 03:34 AM.

They're just kids who weren't loved by their mommy .They let out their anger by making others suffer; plus they're racist- I've heard many picket fence white guys saying the N word and being racist in general many times. It's hopeless. R* won't do sh*t, and they won't change.

GTAOnlineVideos
  • GTAOnlineVideos

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:34 AM

I agree, OP.  I don't mind PvP in free roam, but paying a penalty to take part in it doesn't seem right.

grove4lyfeG
  • grove4lyfeG

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:43 AM

lol i think that guy in the tank was me, were u in a bad sport lobby at the time? if so it would have been me haha

nexoric
  • nexoric

Homie

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:44 AM

lol i think that guy in the tank was me, were u in a bad sport lobby at the time? if so it would have been me haha

Nah good sport

gatu55
  • gatu55

Suicide Inducer

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:47 AM Edited by gatu55, 12 October 2013 - 03:47 AM.

They're just kids who weren't loved by their mommy .They let out their anger by making others suffer; plus they're racist- I've heard many picket fence white guys saying the N word and being racist in general many times. It's hopeless. R* won't do sh*t, and they won't change.

So what you are telling me is...if they are chain fenced white guys it's ok? 

TuXedo_Man
  • TuXedo_Man

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:51 AM

I don't mind getting killed by people but losing 2k is ridiculous suck out all the funin exploring the world.sh*t i run away from any white dots to save 2k.Yes i'm cheap haha :panic:

ProGamerGov
  • ProGamerGov

Hustler

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:51 AM

I want revenge on these assholes but it's impossible. I tried using a buzzard. Shot the tank about 7 times with a missle and then he got me out of the sky.
Yeah yeah "Find new session and your problems gone". Maybe I don't want to QUIT?

Who the HELL would disagree with this? You really enjoying losing 2 grand a death?

Just get rid of this stupid factor when dying. All I ask. I'd want to enjoy free roam where there is nothing to lose.

Got butt hurt and continued to loose money rather than switching so that you would have more to complain about. So childish.
  • christo976 likes this

nexoric
  • nexoric

Homie

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:53 AM

Got butt hurt and continued to loose money rather than switching so that you would have more to complain about. So childish.

If you were killing me over and over and I quit you would probably send me a message screaming "rage quit"

I obviously can't win here.

So shut up

JetFury
  • JetFury

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:55 AM

Add a separate no consequences, customizable fun lobby. Rdr had separate no friendly fire free roam. Common sense, dont be greedy rockstar

Vice Beach
  • Vice Beach

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:57 AM

I just avoid other players.

nexoric
  • nexoric

Homie

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:01 AM

I just avoid other players.

Yeah me too. But this guy ... damn he had beef with me for some reason.

boberson01
  • boberson01

Snitch

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:07 AM

I never ran into a player using a tank in online.  I believe if you use the suicide option you will spawn somewhere else instead of near your death point, but don't quote me on that. Also when on passive mode does a tank shell count as a gun or a vehicle kill? Because I usually change to passive as soon as one of those moments come where someone can't leave me alone. Not sure if it would save you from a tank.

nexoric
  • nexoric

Homie

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:09 AM Edited by nexoric, 12 October 2013 - 04:10 AM.

I never ran into a player using a tank in online.  I believe if you use the suicide option you will spawn somewhere else instead of near your death point, but don't quote me on that. Also when on passive mode does a tank shell count as a gun or a vehicle kill? Because I usually change to passive as soon as one of those moments come where someone can't leave me alone. Not sure if it would save you from a tank.

I went into passive mode with this guy. He followed me for awhile and then got bored and went away (thank goodness) but after 10 minutes went by his crew member/friend came at me with a chopper while I was in a car. Sigh*

GM Inc
  • GM Inc

Get Money Industries

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:10 AM

maybe they should make the perpetrator pay compensation that would stop some of it

OneFlaw
  • OneFlaw

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:14 AM

I'd rather have consequences, Guess we have totally different views.

nexoric
  • nexoric

Homie

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:22 AM

I'd rather have consequences, Guess we have totally different views.

Okay but how about we lose like a 100 dollars instead? Jeez. Not two f*cking grand

ooziie
  • ooziie

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:39 AM

How about charging the killer to fork out 2k for medical bills.
if you got the money you can go on a killing rampage.

Ryan915
  • Ryan915

YouTube - xRyan915

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:51 AM Edited by Ryan915, 12 October 2013 - 04:53 AM.

That was me LMAO!!!!!!! I blew you and the other guy right out of the sky. Your Buzzard has NOTHING on my tank.

bth_Trollface.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users