Quantcast

» «
Photo

How to be safe with a bounty over your head.

66 replies to this topic
Mikeol2014
  • Mikeol2014

Juan more time

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom
  • Draw Contest Winner 2016

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:07 PM

I bounty hunt in the fighter jet no body escapes me

I would easily escape every bounty. Every single bounty I claim for myself. How you say? 1 word: submarine. Absolutely no one can get at you. I scramble to helipad, fly up to sonar dock, get in a sub and laugh with delight as people hover above in choppers. It really is a guarantee, every damn time. The jet aint gonna do f*ck all to the sub! Hahahahahahah

GH05TF4CE
  • GH05TF4CE

I love lamp

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:10 PM

This whole N word thing is a good way to keep your topic bumped OP but it will probably lead to it getting locked. Personally, I couldn't give a sh*t about that side topic.

The only good thing about hiding in your apartment (with a bounty on your head) is watching the mini-map and seeing all the lone wolves come after you. Once they amass outside your residence they normally  just start killing each other and you can watch from your window way up high lol. Mostly, I just keep an eye on the mini-map though and if people are heading my way I prepare for battle (I'm a high level so I'm armed to the teeth).

KeithMcClees
  • KeithMcClees

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:15 PM

kill the dude you pull out of the car and you wont get a bounty, at least i havent yet! i used to let them live, but now they must die, lol!

when I tried this it didn't work and I capped the poor lady.

Courtesy Flush George
  • Courtesy Flush George

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:17 PM

Passive mode?

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 07:25 AM

kill the dude you pull out of the car and you wont get a bounty, at least i havent yet! i used to let them live, but now they must die, lol!

when I tried this it didn't work and I capped the poor lady.

very odd, ive never once got a bounty since i been doing it! lol, not sure what to tell ya. ive stole probably 20 cars at least since thn, if not more.

BioVirus
  • BioVirus

The Godfather

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 07:49 AM

Use the submarine.

GamerPatriot
  • GamerPatriot

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 08:45 AM

Just fly around in a Helicopter or plane