Quantcast

» «
Photo

How to be safe with a bounty over your head.

66 replies to this topic
HammerLarry
  • HammerLarry

Boss member

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:06 AM

Its fun to have a bounty so you can see the poor players chase you. lets remember that bounty hunters dont really know what they're up against cuz they dont check the level of the player who has the bounty, they're just after the money.

if you have a good friend, he can get rid of that bounty by killing you and paying you back the same amount (with the exception of -$2000 for obamacare)

you can go to a solo session, and just rob all the stores till 48m pass in real time.

if you like the thrill of being chased, be smart about it. drive a fast ass car, take a boat far away, or even better, take the helicopter ontop of one of the hospitals in los santos, and fly it to the very top of the hospital.

the roof of the hospital is specifically set up to hide from bounty hunters. it has spots where you can snipe other players who're running in the street, in cover, or going for the second helicopter ontop of the hospital.

i recommend it. if i seen someone there, i would simply leave them alone. and the whole 60h i've played online, i think im the only one who knows about that spot, so its good to share.

HammerLarry
  • HammerLarry

Boss member

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:10 AM

i know this is off topic, but ever since gtaV came out, i hear a lot of white people saying nigga over the mic. its a growing population of wiggas thinking its okay to mock blacks, but.. to each his own i guess.
  • moKoE_LoCz, M210F and JasePearson like this

iSkreenLooker
  • iSkreenLooker

Homie

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:10 AM

Just stay in your house.

Gameassassin1020
  • Gameassassin1020

Prankster

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:12 AM Edited by Gameassassin1020, 12 October 2013 - 03:14 AM.

i know this is off topic, but ever since gtaV came out, i hear a lot of white people saying nigga over the mic. its a growing population of wiggas thinking its okay to mock blacks, but.. to each his own i guess.

Modern ignorance. You cant fight em. 

(Also dont hijack post)

el superhippo
  • el superhippo

Thug

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:21 AM

Im not poor and I still go after bounties, so your argument is moot really.

Oh and Im a hitman not a bounty hunter, with me youll be dead before you hit the ground. You wont find me riddling your car with bullets or killing you while you are inside an ammunation.

While you have a group of players all fighting to get to you ill be there on some rooftop just waiting.

cloudserverslol
  • cloudserverslol

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:31 AM

ndx5ZV4.jpg

• Shakengandulf likes this

Yakito
  • Yakito

Peon

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:35 AM

If black people didn't abuse the word "nigga" it wouldn't be used by anybody.

It's a bit of an irony - black people keep saying Nigga and yet they want white people to never say it, but they keep on insisting that this word is often used and well remembered.
It's bullsh*t, really. How about not using it so it slowly fades away in time?

Gameassassin1020
  • Gameassassin1020

Prankster

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:37 AM

It's a bit of an irony - black people keep saying Nigga and yet they want white people to never say it, but they keep on insisting that this word is often used and well remembered.

Shhhhh...it's more complex than that. In fact I don't want to derail the thread even more to explain it. 

• HammerLarry likes this

Akinhenwa
  • Akinhenwa

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:40 AM

ITT: People like this guy blaming an entire race of people because of what spreaded through a music genre.

Herodias69
  • Herodias69

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:45 AM

I take the chair lift when I have a bounty over 5k and take dudes out on their way up
  • JasePearson likes this

bloodblossom
  • bloodblossom

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:09 AM

i just go to my apppartment and chill while watching everybody else kill each other... and they complain that im hiding from them lol.

TSB203
  • TSB203

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:31 AM Edited by TSB203, 12 October 2013 - 04:32 AM.

Recently I had a bounty of $1,000 on me. I eliminated the person  who was after me and then later that person got me because my car was pinned against the wall by a cop car-- I killed that person two more times after that. -$6,000 + $1,000 = net -$5,000.  Ultimately, I make it so that any bounty on me is as unprofitable as possible.

WildmouseX
  • WildmouseX

Hustler

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:46 AM

people don't pay attention to the name on the bounty or value usually - if you turn red they come after you..

Last time I had one I sat in my apt and spectated the guys waiting outside for me.- I've leveled a couple of times and can now call in merry weather choppers on them to make my viewing all that much more enjoyable.

• HammerLarry likes this

bobblunderbust
  • bobblunderbust

Prankster

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:48 AM

get a mini gun and buy a lot of bullets then hide in a corner

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:52 AM Edited by sultangris, 12 October 2013 - 04:55 AM.

You cant have it both ways buddy, either its offensive or its not.  blacks say nigga constantly, why cant whites say it? and how do you know they are white? do you have to sound black to be black online? lol!

• Zanje likes this

Zanje
  • Zanje

Stand up guy

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:06 AM

You cant have it both ways buddy, either its offensive or its not.  blacks say nigga constantly, why cant whites say it? and how do you know they are white? do you have to sound black to be black online? lol!

This, i dont say it simply out of respect. But you cant claim it being ok for one group of people to say something yet not another, that is not equality.

wallpaper42
  • wallpaper42

Hustler

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:25 AM

Just stay in your house.

This is what I was doing today. Anybody who buzzed I would just let them in and we would stand their awkwardly. Then I would go sit on the couch and watch TV until they left.

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:30 AM

Just stay in your house.

This is what I was doing today. Anybody who buzzed I would just let them in and we would stand their awkwardly. Then I would go sit on the couch and watch TV until they left.

Also works with Garages...

... though that technically removes all the point of Bounties if you can just hide somewhere you own and get the money.

Garrison64
  • Garrison64

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:33 AM

I just think it's stupid that the AI can put a bounty on us. Either you walk around wasting time to find a car that's not occupied or you steal one from the nearest ped and take your chances. I got 3 bounties today from AI drivers in a very short time. One was for 5k. I just went and did jobs until it went away.

One time I decided to just let someone kill me to get the bounty off and they did and then they proceeded to keep trying to kill me every time I respawned since the stupid game spawns you right on top of them. Last time I give anyone a freebee. Nobody's getting a bounty off me any more without paying dearly for it.

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:35 AM

kill the dude you pull out of the car and you wont get a bounty, at least i havent yet! i used to let them live, but now they must die, lol!

HammerLarry
  • HammerLarry

Boss member

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:51 AM Edited by HammerLarry, 12 October 2013 - 05:58 AM.

great ideas hiding in the house. im gonna def try that, and call some merryweather choppers on those bounty hunters... to see how effective my connects are. they should be able to kill a dangerous man.

and to the 'nigga' video and responses, i apologize for putting up something irrelevant... but by the voice of these players, i think i can distinguish between their race, i dont wanna argue, its just something i think.

JasePearson
  • JasePearson

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:58 AM Edited by JasePearson, 12 October 2013 - 06:00 AM.

Oh god, this happens so much, as a white guy I just facepalm, I don't get it when anyone says it but you definitely can't pull it off if you're white.. or 12 for that matter. xD

On topic, I've found jumping on a train with a bounty is hilarious, I get like 3-4 people chasing me down killing eachother and with me picking them off with a rifle.

Hiding in a house is for scrubs, when I'm hunting I hate people who hide in houses so you'll only find me in my house if I've just logged in or am needed in real life, any other time and I'm cruising in my Elegy sh*ttalking people on comms.

Ankah
  • Ankah

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 06:08 AM Edited by Ankah, 12 October 2013 - 06:10 AM.

so its ok for one race to say it, but not ok when another race says it?  thats still racism
  • JasePearson likes this

BlademanX
  • BlademanX

Soldier

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 06:13 AM

This sh*te again, how about YOU dont use it and carry on as you were

BlademanX
  • BlademanX

Soldier

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 06:15 AM

so its ok for one race to say it, but not ok when another race says it?  thats still racism

It not ok for non blacks to say it regardless.....sorry you feel left out!

N7 Colonel Dre
  • N7 Colonel Dre

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 06:17 AM

Jesus f*cking christ due I hate you people. 

You have bounty on your head, be a f*cking man (or a woman in some cases) and fight. Don't cower like a f*cking bitch in your house, solo session, or Passsive mode. 

It's f*cking pathetic. There was a guy who kept killing people, so someone put a bounty on his head. Within five seconds of the bounty coming up he entered passive mode like a little bitch

Pontuzz
  • Pontuzz

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 06:24 AM

When I'm bored I fly my Buzzard to a nearby rooftop and just snipe them. Hide from radar works every time

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 06:25 AM

great ideas hiding in the house. im gonna def try that, and call some merryweather choppers on those bounty hunters... to see how effective my connects are. they should be able to kill a dangerous man.

and to the 'nigga' video and responses, i apologize for putting up something irrelevant... but by the voice of these players, i think i can distinguish between their race, i dont wanna argue, its just something i think.

I know what you are trying to say and yes there are a bunch of dumb little kids thinking they are cool and invincible online saying some stupid sh*t but listen to a rap song, most of them are saying it, lots of white people listen to rap, if you want to make it an offensive term and try to keep people from saying it then you better not be f*cking saying it yourself is all im saying.  If you say it every other word then obviously its not very offensive to you and if you are gonna say its offensive if a white person says it then Im gonna tell you to f*ck off.  you cant have a double standard and expect me to care.

JasePearson
  • JasePearson

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 06:30 AM

It not ok for non blacks to say it regardless.....sorry you feel left out!

Dat's racist.

Mr Walker
  • Mr Walker

No. I don't like you.

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 06:33 AM

I like to get in a fast car and head to the very top of the map, then swim out to the islands.  You really have to work to get my bounties....

• HammerLarry likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users