Photo

IS GTAO THAT ADDICTIVE?

16 replies to this topic
rexmaverik
  • rexmaverik

Career Gamer/NO BS

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:04 AM

I play GTAO everyday for about 3-4hrs. I walked away from it today and played something else for about 2 minutes and lost interest. Then I find myself back on GTAO PvPing for another hour. This game is ok but it draws you in. Even if the content is limited.

rec0rd
  • rec0rd

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:05 AM

It's limited but yeah I still always come back to it! I would say it's very addictive and when they add more stuff I'll always be on.

OneFlaw
  • OneFlaw

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:06 AM

I play GTAO everyday for about 3-4hrs. I walked away from it today and played something else for about 2 minutes and lost interest. Then I find myself back on GTAO PvPing for another hour. This game is ok but it draws you in. Even if the content is limited.

To me It's really Addicting even with the Bugs.

iSkreenLooker
  • iSkreenLooker

Homie

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:13 AM

It's only addictive if you start killing random online players.

GM Inc
  • GM Inc

Get Money Industries

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:23 AM

i normally put in a good 6 hour session once i start playing

Detained
  • Detained

Peon

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:26 AM

i think any thing can become an addiction. having an opinion or a view of what you think is a not allowed apparently here

rexmaverik
  • rexmaverik

Career Gamer/NO BS

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:57 AM

i think any thing can become an addiction. having an opinion or a view of what you think is a not allowed apparently here

While you're trying to be evasive, it was a simple question. 

Futo
  • Futo

Yeah i'm busy, call me back!

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:04 AM

Yeah it's addictive. I can't be bothered with any other games tbh.

Btw in what way is it limited compared to other mp games? Genuine question.

rexmaverik
  • rexmaverik

Career Gamer/NO BS

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:08 AM

Honestly, with the amount of content in SP, I guess I expected Mp to have more diverse CO-OP mission. Everything comes down fetch this and kill that. I get it...GTA, but there should at least be more COMPLEX mission. The most complex mission I did was from LESTER @ lvl 26 "Cops Capacity", even on easy that ish was hard.

• M210F likes this

MisterRawgers
  • MisterRawgers

Swindler

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:10 AM

It's not as addictive to me as I thought it would be, though when they release more content I'll be on it a lot more. I've been playing Fifa 14 just as much as GTA, but that's because I'm such a big soccer fan lol. 

GM Inc
  • GM Inc

Get Money Industries

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:15 AM

Honestly, with the amount of content in SP, I guess I expected Mp to have more diverse CO-OP mission. Everything comes down fetch this and kill that. I get it...GTA, but there should at least be more COMPLEX mission. The most complex mission I did was from LESTER @ lvl 26 "Cops Capacity", even on easy that ish was hard.

gotta give it time to grow.i feel like i did playing gta III running round as a mute it's great

TomBishop
  • TomBishop

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:20 AM

There are few websites who have spoke to R* to suggest that heists similar to SP are going to be on the DLC. So hopefully more complex missions are gonna be on the way. But the question is how long and at what price? :/ 

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Addicting?

untitled_zpsf5bd7023.png

Nah. I can quit anytime I want.

M210F
  • M210F

Mark Chump

• Members

I'm pretty disappointed honestly...It feels so repetitive. Grind by doing missions which all feel the same/rob identical stores in a loop around LS/ordinary team deathmatch that I can find in any other shooter/racing. I'm not at all addicted, I'm not even particularly enjoying myself in it- I play expecting that if I earn enough money to get the nice cars and guns the game will become fun, but so far that hasn't really been the case. They should release heists or the content creator soon, or remove medical bills and allow us to just screw around like in RDR and IV. Y'know, the part of online that's actually fun.

• rexmaverik likes this

Cpt_Mustache
  • Cpt_Mustache

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:25 AM

I've put in 82 hours, so I'd say it's pretty damn addictive.  Usually only get like this with RTS games.

nexoric
  • nexoric

Homie

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:30 AM Edited by nexoric, 12 October 2013 - 04:31 AM.

I know my way around the map now if that says anything.

Actually that says alot...

Let's just stay on topic.

YES

OneFlaw
  • OneFlaw

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:31 AM

There are few websites who have spoke to R* to suggest that heists similar to SP are going to be on the DLC. So hopefully more complex missions are gonna be on the way. But the question is how long and at what price? :/

Free.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users