Cargobob Location?

8 replies to this topic
MikeyInAShed
  • MikeyInAShed

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 02:55 AM

Hi,

I'm level 83 and can't find the cargobob ANYWHERE. Anybody have any idea of where it could spawn for high level players?

Dlee13
  • Dlee13

Snitch

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 02:57 AM

Hi,

I'm level 83 and can't find the cargobob ANYWHERE. Anybody have any idea of where it could spawn for high level players?

I'm only level 28 but I've seen it spawn in all different and strange locations at different times. I've seen it at Sandy Shores Airfield, The hospital near the strip club and the military base hanger.

MikeyInAShed
  • MikeyInAShed

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 02:59 AM

Hi,

I'm only level 28 but I've seen it spawn in all different and strange locations at different times. I've seen it at Sandy Shores Airfield, The hospital near the strip club and the military base hanger.

All i'm finding at airfields and rooftops are the luxor plane and the buzzard heli.

IbarakiBen
  • IbarakiBen

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:17 AM

I find them on top of the hospital, at the airports and sometimes at the heliport near the marina.

Scumbag_Dave
  • Scumbag_Dave

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:58 AM

Found one out in the dessert area.
how do you use it to pick up a car?

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:59 AM

Found one out in the dessert area.
how do you use it to pick up a car?

Right dpad on ps3 but it's fickle as hell

Futo
  • Futo

Yeah i'm busy, call me back!

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:02 AM

Helipad at sandy shores. I been seeing it since level 26. Picked it up a couple of times too.

KingGladiator
  • KingGladiator

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:09 AM

Heli spawns are based on character level. I don't know exact levels, but early people see mavericks with a rare police/ambulance (gives people snipers) choppers. Then around your 20's you will see Cargobobs, some froggers and police mavericks. Around 40 you see Annihalators, and later on Buzzards.

Though I'm 36 right now and all I'm getting is Froggers and police choppers, no more cargobobs.

gunslinger88
  • gunslinger88

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 09:42 PM

Heli spawns are based on character level. I don't know exact levels, but early people see mavericks with a rare police/ambulance (gives people snipers) choppers. Then around your 20's you will see Cargobobs, some froggers and police mavericks. Around 40 you see Annihalators, and later on Buzzards.

Though I'm 36 right now and all I'm getting is Froggers and police choppers, no more cargobobs.

http://gtaforums.com...ter-level-30-d/ they still spawn!! well one still spawns! check it out! :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users