Quantcast

» «
Photo

Maybe another caracter loss bug but not as huge.

2 replies to this topic
TheDeadlyBullet
  • TheDeadlyBullet

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 02:41 AM Edited by TheDeadlyBullet, 12 October 2013 - 02:45 AM.

I was doing a mission. Required Rank: 22. And my friend was 20. I invited him in the mission when it was started. And he told me that he lost his caracter/ was level 0 with no skills. It says that he is Rank 20 and cops killed (all thoese stats), favorite weapon. are gone. BUt his Cash Earned are there. http://socialclub.ro...rview/gtaonline He didnt want to do anything more so he went to bed now.

PS: I don't know if you know about this bug. But it needs to be fixed!! For rockstar and the players sake.

Raging Walloper
  • Raging Walloper

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:02 AM

You however are far behing. 2/3 of people who play gta 5 have lost his character. I have accept my los at rank 45. He has to start all over again. I am sorry for his loss. There is nothing he can do besides grieve.

TheDeadlyBullet
  • TheDeadlyBullet

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:51 PM

I lost my character too but i started all over again cause i though rockstar couldnt get it back but  they had that update so i screwed up but i worked my way back up. JUst wondering what should he do and what shouldnt he do?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users