GTA V Online Sucks!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
67 replies to this topic
TIMSTER777
  • TIMSTER777

"Dude you gotta try hoagies man"

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 10:36 AM

I actually enjoyed this. My suggestion? Here goes....

1. Eject GTA V from your console and snap the disc
B. Insert a manpon into your bleeding ass
III. Grab yourself something chocolate, my wife says it helps with cramps or some sh*t???
d. Insert your FAVORITE edition of Call of Duty
5. Delete your account on GTAforums.com

WHHHHHHHHHHHISKEY OUT

You forgot...

6. Kill yourself.

;)

Don't be surprised if the feds start watching your house with drones.

I think they will be watching me for a different reason...

esbam2002
  • esbam2002

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:29 PM Edited by esbam2002, 18 October 2013 - 05:59 PM.

OK here are my issues with GTA 5 online after playing.  I am sure people might disagree but my 2 cents.

1) The Music.  I know that the current generation likes Brittany Spears and such, but as a child of the 80s and the 90s, the generation that played GTA back on the old Dreamcast, there is really no station in the game I like unlike games previous.  Really they could have at least made a real rock station with some Priest, AC/DC, Maiden, old Metallica, or at least some Linkin Park, Offspring, etc. 

2) Dedicated sessions for players that want to only run around the free world in psycotic homocidal killing sprees.  Yes, I understand the concept of GTA, but there are players that would like to play without dealing with all the idiots.  I mean I watched a guy sticky bomb a friends personal car just because he couldn't get in it, and I guess didn't want anyone else to get it, or just because he could.  I had a guy try and kill me right after we jumped back into the free world after a mission hoping to get me before I banked.  Thankfully I jumped sessions before he could.  Right now I go into invite only sessions, cuts out the problem but limited in it's own way since interaction with players that are not idiots is lower. 

3) Get rid of the geneology character creation and have character creation closer to all the other games for a more personalized look, tailored to what people want.  Not everyone having a genericly symilar look with sunglasses and different hair.   

4) Small issue but having more clothes choices equal to the story game would be nice.  Feel too limited in customization in this area. 

I realize that the game is in a constant change, just updated again today, though they seem more focused on stopping glitches to be exploited than helping to improve the game experience. 

Find myself missing the fun that GTA 2 was....get all the Elvis's and he has left the building, or genocide after a mass killing of a gangs members. 

NeedleBanger
  • NeedleBanger

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 November 2013 - 03:50 PM

Wow so many fa**ots on this forum just in love with this sh*tty game. GTA 5 sucks. It was the biggest disappointment of all time. To put things into laughable perspective - THEY STILL HAVENT FIXED THIS sh*tTY GAME !!!! Ha hahahaha what a bunch of crooks R* are. I'm never buying one of their games again after this stunt, just like EA... I beat the living sh*t out of GTA 5 Online and take it from me - this game sucks so bad. Anybody who says otherwise has no clue what they're talking about and probably have the exact same IQ as a golden retriever. I made it to level 75 online & I made $20,000,000 in one day off the car glitch. I've bought everything there is to have, and ALL of it sucks.

Lock N' Stock
  • Lock N' Stock

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 November 2013 - 03:52 PM Edited by xXGst0395Xx, 29 November 2013 - 03:52 PM.

Wow so many fa**ots on this forum just in love with this sh*tty game. GTA 5 sucks. It was the biggest disappointment of all time. To put things into laughable perspective - THEY STILL HAVENT FIXED THIS sh*tTY GAME !!!! Ha hahahaha what a bunch of crooks R* are. I'm never buying one of their games again after this stunt, just like EA... I beat the living sh*t out of GTA 5 Online and take it from me - this game sucks so bad. Anybody who says otherwise has no clue what they're talking about and probably have the exact same IQ as a golden retriever. I made it to level 75 online & I made $20,000,000 in one day off the car glitch. I've bought everything there is to have, and ALL of it sucks.

Oh, shut up you childish little sh*tstain. Not everyone has to think like you do, grow up idiot.

NeedleBanger
  • NeedleBanger

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 November 2013 - 03:56 PM

If you are actually impressed by this game & you can't see that it's actually trash, then it's YOU who needs to kill yourself. GTA 3 was literally better than GTA 5, especially for it's time. Vice City is 10x better than GTA 5. You clowns who suck off GTA 5 are going nowhere in life.

NeedleBanger
  • NeedleBanger

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 November 2013 - 03:58 PM

I'm glad not everybody thinks like me, because it makes life so much easier when I can just step over morons' heads like yours

THE ONLY PEOPLE DEFENDING GTA 5 ARE THE MORONS.

Lock N' Stock
  • Lock N' Stock

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 November 2013 - 04:00 PM Edited by xXGst0395Xx, 29 November 2013 - 04:01 PM.

If you are actually impressed by this game & you can't see that it's actually trash, then it's YOU who needs to kill yourself. GTA 3 was literally better than GTA 5, especially for it's time. Vice City is 10x better than GTA 5. You clowns who suck off GTA 5 are going nowhere in life.

I never even told you to kill yourself, you f*cking loser, though maybe you should. Besides, I actually like Vice City better than GTA V. Doesn't mean I think GTA V is a bad game. Even with the divided opinions on this forum, it has no place for tools like you who go around shoving their views down other people's throats. Do one.

NeedleBanger
  • NeedleBanger

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 November 2013 - 04:02 PM

Have a great time driving your gay little cars around in circles bud. Look how easy it is to entertain you. Then you're gonna talk sh*t, hahaha. I guess the world needs ditch diggers & welfare lowlifes hahaha. Don't be surprised when you end up out on your ass & at social services begging for a bowl of soup, goof.

NeedleBanger
  • NeedleBanger

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 November 2013 - 04:03 PM

I'll do whatever I want fag boy. Go rat me out now bitch.

Lock N' Stock
  • Lock N' Stock

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 November 2013 - 04:05 PM Edited by xXGst0395Xx, 29 November 2013 - 04:10 PM.

Have a great time driving your gay little cars around in circles bud. Look how easy it is to entertain you. Then you're gonna talk sh*t, hahaha. I guess the world needs ditch diggers & welfare lowlifes hahaha. Don't be surprised when you end up out on your ass & at social services begging for a bowl of soup, goof.

I feel sorry for you, since you don't realise how much of an ignorant twat you are. You'll probably end up like that yourself with the attitude you've got. I'll leave you to it, you're not even worth talking to.

• QuietJosh likes this

NeedleBanger
  • NeedleBanger

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 November 2013 - 04:11 PM

Shut up fag boy you were the idiot sticking your nose in a GTA 5 SUCKS forum trying to defend this crappy game in the first place. Who's ignorant? Do you even know what ignorant means? Considering I fully know what I'm talking about, and given the fact that I beat/bought everything in this game, how can I be ignorant?? Haha take a hike genius.

Lock N' Stock
  • Lock N' Stock

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 November 2013 - 04:18 PM Edited by xXGst0395Xx, 29 November 2013 - 04:21 PM.

Shut up fag boy you were the idiot sticking your nose in a GTA 5 SUCKS forum trying to defend this crappy game in the first place. Who's ignorant? Do you even know what ignorant means? Considering I fully know what I'm talking about, and given the fact that I beat/bought everything in this game, how can I be ignorant?? Haha take a hike genius.

It was "GTA V Online Sucks" you dopey prick, and that's not the point. If people dislike the game, that's their opinion. You however, you're just a low-life childish little foreskin infection who signs up to simply post his rants and rage at people for even thinking differently than you do. That's why you're ignorant you moron, making your opinions out as fact and forcing other people to think the same.  :turn:

And learn to use the Quote option.

Echolex
  • Echolex

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 04:48 PM

id rather play f*cking club penguin or runescape than this piece of sh*t.

Okay. Howabout you go do that

Bye!

Uncle Cletus
  • Uncle Cletus

IRRITABLE

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 04:50 PM

This sh*tty thread is sh*tty.

NeedleBanger
  • NeedleBanger

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 November 2013 - 05:20 PM Edited by NeedleBanger, 29 November 2013 - 05:23 PM.

I think you have deep psychological problems GST. It sounds like somehow my comments toward the game are subliminally calling one of their little GTgAy soldiers (you) into action, once again. You're probably one if those trenchcoat mafia kids.

It's nice to know I can say 1 sentence and have you up in arms about it like the coming of the antichrist.

For a real review on this game's bullsh*t visit the link:

http://gtaforums.com...entry1063700884

Lock N' Stock
  • Lock N' Stock

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 November 2013 - 05:36 PM Edited by xXGst0395Xx, 29 November 2013 - 05:52 PM.

I think you have deep psychological problems GST. It sounds like somehow my comments toward the game are subliminally calling one of their little GTgAy soldiers (you) into action, once again. You're probably one if those trenchcoat mafia kids.

It's nice to know I can say 1 sentence and have you up in arms about it like the coming of the antichrist.

Real review, "whinefest" is more accurate. Like I said, I couldn't care less if you dislike the game, some people think differently and that doesn't make their IQ low like you said. To clarify, I don't think the game is perfect, I do think it has flaws, but I'm still allowed to enjoy it. Just deal with it.

rjuds82
  • rjuds82

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 07:46 PM

Real review, "whinefest" is more accurate. Like I said, I couldn't care less if you dislike the game, some people think differently and that doesn't make their IQ low like you said. To clarify, I don't think the game is perfect, I do think it has flaws, but I'm still allowed to enjoy it. Just deal with it.

You realize he's probably 12?  I like how in that thread he keeps claiming he's a "GTA5 hater" yet kept playing it for over a month day after day and then posting the new stuff he found to hate.  I don't think he hates it.  I think he hates that he loves to play it and that causes some kind of mental instability leading to his random unacknowledgeable rants.

• Lock N' Stock likes this

Lock N' Stock
  • Lock N' Stock

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 November 2013 - 07:52 PM Edited by xXGst0395Xx, 29 November 2013 - 08:00 PM.

You realize he's probably 12?  I like how in that thread he keeps claiming he's a "GTA5 hater" yet kept playing it for over a month day after day and then posting the new stuff he found to hate.  I don't think he hates it.  I think he hates that he loves to play it and that causes some kind of mental instability leading to his random unacknowledgeable rants.

Not to mention he claims he gave it a 7/10, and he got over Level 70 on GTA Online (which would take hours, ever days of gameplay time). You'd think it would be a 2 or 3 based on his relentless and aggressive ranting haha. It's not so much his hatred of the game that should bother you, I couldn't care less about that. It's his disgusting foul-mouthed attitude that you should be more concerned about. 

He'll get a ban if he keeps it up, I'm sure of it.

Snake Without a Tongue
  • Snake Without a Tongue

Franklin Shot Tupac

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 07:56 PM

I tried Online again (for the first time in awhile) last night. Before it even loaded I heard a whiney kid with a Brit accent screaming "f**king nigga!"

I hate online. Not bovvered, tho.

Jonhudd
  • Jonhudd

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 03:31 AM

III. Grab yourself something chocolate, my wife says it helps with cramps or some sh*t???

WHHHHHHHHHHHISKEY OUT

Dude best advice ive heard so far. haha god knows hes probably a die hard call of duty player.

rpearsonx
  • rpearsonx

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 04:55 AM

Preorder cancelled

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 06:45 AM

PUT THE MONEY IN THE BAGGGGGG!!!!

why is that piece of swiss cheese wanabee wearing a condom on his head? :blink:

chrisfdw
  • chrisfdw

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 01:06 PM

When u say 4 have better multiplayer then its obvious your deluded

eastwest213
  • eastwest213

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 06:52 PM

this game sucks for sure,i enjoyed the short single player,but i expected the online sh*t to be fun,reason i bought it,but am just bored out of my mind. GTA 4 online was reason i fell in love,but now where's the nearest pawn shop,and f*ck Rockstar. Anyone who likes this game must of just played 10 games in their lifetime,reason why it's so easy to wow them. i wonder if i can trade it in for GTA 4,since i pawned it in already

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 December 2013 - 07:57 PM

I think a few with a few name adjustments...

And this thread is basically how WW2 started.

geckits4301
  • geckits4301

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 December 2013 - 08:23 PM

c*cksucking motherf*cking just SHUT UP. cant even play a single server without bunch of annoying kids screaming in their mines. well hold on. can you just hold a select button and use the inventory to disable the chat? well NO not really. because whenever i play a competetive game. somehow i can still hear all of them cursing every second. and screaming. and it wont let me. change the option on the chat anymore. then goes the whole online thing. which is by far the most boring thing i have ever play. id rather play f*cking club penguin or runescape than this piece of sh*t. cant even find a plane. and if i do. you cant enter them. compared to gta single player. same goes to cars. there is barely any good cars in gta online. they choose to balance the game instead of making it more fun. 

same goes to being able to play other matches. aparently you have to be  level 30 enough to play modes like cops n crooks. and i know that leveling up is not easy in this game. and takes too much my social life away. last the whole game feels much more downgraded compared to gta single player experience. gta 4 multiplayer was really sucessful because it was fun. you can always do something in the game that doesnt limit you to what level you are. in gta 5 online you cant do that. its retarded. and i do hope their game f*cking fails. dies off before the next year. cause its terrible.

_52272673_crying-baby.gif

Argon
  • Argon

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 08:28 PM

c*cksucking motherf*cking just SHUT UP. cant even play a single server without bunch of annoying kids screaming in their mines. well hold on. can you just hold a select button and use the inventory to disable the chat? well NO not really. because whenever i play a competetive game. somehow i can still hear all of them cursing every second. and screaming. and it wont let me. change the option on the chat anymore. then goes the whole online thing. which is by far the most boring thing i have ever play. id rather play f*cking club penguin or runescape than this piece of sh*t. cant even find a plane. and if i do. you cant enter them. compared to gta single player. same goes to cars. there is barely any good cars in gta online. they choose to balance the game instead of making it more fun. 

same goes to being able to play other matches. aparently you have to be  level 30 enough to play modes like cops n crooks. and i know that leveling up is not easy in this game. and takes too much my social life away. last the whole game feels much more downgraded compared to gta single player experience. gta 4 multiplayer was really sucessful because it was fun. you can always do something in the game that doesnt limit you to what level you are. in gta 5 online you cant do that. its retarded. and i do hope their game f*cking fails. dies off before the next year. cause its terrible.

Ironically, all I'm reading right now is a kid screaming.  :)

Yeah, but I sorta agree. GTA Online (and most online games) just isn't my thing. Not that I expected; I just thought I would enjoy some friends-only matches, but it turns out I don't have that many PSN friends (nor time).

Rock Howard
  • Rock Howard

Some Aussie Dude.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 December 2013 - 08:43 PM

WHHHHHHHHHHHISKEY OUT

This will work like a charm every time...

Lock N' Stock
  • Lock N' Stock

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 December 2013 - 10:00 PM

Anyone who likes this game must of just played 10 games in their lifetime,reason why it's so easy to wow them. i wonder if i can trade it in for GTA 4,since i pawned it in already

Yeah, because you know SO much about gaming don't you? 

blowtorchrepair
  • blowtorchrepair

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 December 2013 - 10:08 PM

set chat to "friends only"... best decision I ever made with online gaming.  hell, you might not even feel so immature once all of the little kid voices are gone.  (or was that just me?)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users