Photo

Wait so GTAO is giving out a half million dollars

28 replies to this topic
Kayli
  • Kayli

Love Bites

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:38 AM

Um I read in another topic because of everyone's trouble that rockstar is giving out a half million in GTA$ to online players? Idk if he was like joking with me or serious but I haven't been on today and am not at home right is this true? If so maybe I can finally stop being a homeless lady on the streets in the game lol
  • MisterRawgers likes this

fbx94x
  • fbx94x

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:39 AM

Yes.

http://www.rockstarg...ckage-this.html

Jock Cranley
  • Jock Cranley

Governor

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:41 AM

Um I read in another topic because of everyone's trouble that rockstar is giving out a half million in GTA$ to online players? Idk if he was like joking with me or serious but I haven't been on today and am not at home right is this true? If so maybe I can finally stop being a homeless lady on the streets in the game lol

It's called take the initiative and do something. Don't sit around doing nothing and expect to be making money.

HatingHumanity
  • HatingHumanity

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:44 AM

It will be nice considering I lost 2 characters and my character is broke as f*ck. 

the_samich
  • the_samich

Thug

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:05 AM

Sweet. Didn't lose a character, already have an apartment and I get $500k! But seriously anyone who lost a character or multiple characters it really sucks.

ViolentRumble
  • ViolentRumble

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:12 AM

It's called take the initiative and do something. Don't sit around doing nothing and expect to be making money.

it's actually called rockstar is giving us half a mil
  • Kayli likes this

DildoDodo
  • DildoDodo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:16 AM

Well I have some good news to keep you going until you get your windfall - your character isn't homeless. If you don't have an apartment you can set your spawn point, which is either your last location or a hotel. So that's where she stays when the game is off!

• Kayli likes this

SilencedScream
  • SilencedScream

Masked Maniacal Man Mass Murders Millions, Maybe, Man

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:27 AM

Exactly.
This isn't Obamacare or anything.

ViolentRumble
  • ViolentRumble

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:30 AM

Exactly.
This isn't Obamacare or anything.

This is rockstar care
  • Kayli likes this

Spitfirex007
  • Spitfirex007

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:32 AM

It's called a video game.. Not everyone has the time to play enough to buy a house yet.

And yes in this case sitting around doing nothing is making money. Half a million in fact ;)

Mavsynchroid
  • Mavsynchroid

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:33 AM

He's like totally serious. ;)

OneFlaw
  • OneFlaw

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:35 AM

I'm sending my $500,000 back. I Like it rough the way it is.

CapnManic
  • CapnManic

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:36 AM

Half a milion divided between the community perhaps?

Omnicr0n
  • Omnicr0n

Magnificent Bastard

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:42 AM

Although I am broke and this is free money that would help me, I think I'll turn it down. I'm not part of the 47%. Personal responsibility!

Nah I'm kidding, I can't wait to use my Rockstar EBT card "down to the liquor store" rather than hold them up.

Thanks Oba-..er I mean..R*! :beerhat:

MagicNarcosis
  • MagicNarcosis

South Central, Los Angeles Native.

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:42 AM

Half a milion divided between the community perhaps?

Just. No.

iFight
  • iFight

The one

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:47 AM

I'm sleeping in my garage for now. Apartment very soon

Phaggot
  • Phaggot

Angry

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 October 2013 - 02:01 AM

Why don't you google it instead of asking here? Seems like you're a dunce.

OneFlaw
  • OneFlaw

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 02:04 AM

Your picture says allot about you.

bomexsaturn
  • bomexsaturn

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 October 2013 - 02:17 AM

Darn you Rockstar! Why come you give everybody all that money! Now everyone will have the same cool stuff I do. Wahhhhhh! Cancelling preorder. Playin COD and that other franchise game instead of GTA5. I heard Rockstar is goin out of business cuz how ppl ar mad n stuff. My dads brother is a accountant so I should know. And I'm very mature for 12. Mom says I act much older. Like im prob as mature and as smart ass a 25 year old. Trollolol

ViolentRumble
  • ViolentRumble

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 02:20 AM

Darn you Rockstar! Why come you give everybody all that money! Now everyone will have the same cool stuff I do. Wahhhhhh! Cancelling preorder. Playin COD and that other franchise game instead of GTA5. I heard Rockstar is goin out of business cuz how ppl ar mad n stuff. My dads brother is a accountant so I should know. And I'm very mature for 12. Mom says I act much older. Like im prob as mature and as smart ass a 25 year old. Trollolol

Yeah seriously why come you give

the_mango55
  • the_mango55

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 02:31 AM

Z-type here I come baby!

OneFlaw
  • OneFlaw

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 02:35 AM

Well, at least R* isn't giving everyone all of the $500.000 at once, It's split in $250.000 increments. half now, half later. R*'s way of easing the economy.

Phaggot
  • Phaggot

Angry

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 October 2013 - 02:44 AM

My sexual preference has nothing to do with my opinions.

Kayli
  • Kayli

Love Bites

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:26 AM

I'm sending my $500,000 back. I Like it rough the way it is.

Lol idk why I laughed at that xD

Coolstream
  • Coolstream

Superfly

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:30 AM Edited by Coolstream, 12 October 2013 - 03:32 AM.

My sexual preference has nothing to do with my opinions.

How can you tell if someone's a vegetarian? They'll tell you.

Don't be the stereotypical guy who has to be naked behind some object. It makes you seem more like an asshole rather than gay.

Omnifarious
  • Omnifarious

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:49 AM

Says the guy who's name is "phaggot" and has a naked picture of "presumably" himself with a guitar...

kastrenzo
  • kastrenzo

Hustler

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:13 AM

I assume it's going straight into the bank?

because I might use it on my second character.

philthethrill81
  • philthethrill81

Japan makes hawt women (ai shinozake)

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:43 AM

I'll take it, now please

Aqua Swede
  • Aqua Swede

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:54 AM

I feel you,up till all of a week ago,my new char [[as my old one is still with the cloud apparently]] was sleeping in the bed of his picador under overpasses.

just curious,what console,im on xbox im allwaats looking for people to run with

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users