Photo

Why griefers in GTA:O suck at griefing.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
34 replies to this topic
Gameassassin1020
  • Gameassassin1020

Prankster

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:16 AM Edited by Gameassassin1020, 12 October 2013 - 12:17 AM.

So I was going around the city robbing stores and I pull up to store on my nice 15K bike. I see a white blip across the street in a store. So I decided to move quickly and avoid getting unnecessarily killed by a troll. As soon as im going to leave, guess whose there with a smg? The door gets in my way disabling my shooting animation and he blast me. This has happened before so I get my sniper ready. I hear the troll on his mic speaking to his equally duchy friend say they should throw a sticky on my bike. What?? How does that hurt me? So they don't blow it in order to let me get on it and drive off, trolling me.  Note im level 34 and these guys are 20 levels below me. So they attempt to ram me, and I blast the driver and he squeaks from his death. The car accelerates into a pole and I smg gun down the other kid in the car. I run over to my bike and get on driving home. I hear them scream trying to detonate the sticky. Moral of the story.

Don't f*ck with a guy 20 levels higher than you, get gud.  :lol:

(Did you know stickies disappear after death?)

• AlienTwo and huckmonkey like this

K1NG CURT1S
  • K1NG CURT1S

Trick

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:38 AM

Cool bro story bro.

TacoPolice420
  • TacoPolice420

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:40 AM

Story cool bro.

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:44 AM

haha, yea, generally griefers are stupid little kids that suck at the game so they are pretty easy to kill unless they hide outside the payanspray.  I think the smg sucks major ballsack, I have much better luck with the combat pistol, it smokes people who are shooting smgs at me, takes me half a clip if not more with smg to kill someone, pistol is about 3 shots, lol!  assault rifle works much better.

Akinhenwa
  • Akinhenwa

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:48 AM Edited by Akinhenwa, 12 October 2013 - 01:49 AM.

I seriously hate when there are groups of these bitches. I was casually strolling along in my 50k bike and a fully loaded Baller SUV pulls up and they just unload on me. Unfortunately for them, I had stickies.
  • dethbiker likes this

El_Santo
  • El_Santo

Thug

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:52 AM

cool story bro. just another statistic. I kill about a hundred randoms a day. dont see me bragging about it.

Point being, trying to kill you isnt greifing or trolling. had they parked a car and locked you inside....now we're talking.

Richard378
  • Richard378

Busta

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:55 AM Edited by Richard378, 12 October 2013 - 01:56 AM.

Best moment was when this guy decided to kill me over and over. First time I was like no big deal. Second time I sent him a message saying "Don't f*ck with me bro or you'll regret it." but he decided to still kill me. Third time still kills me so then I retaliate. I sent Merryweather mercenaries to him and got him killed. He goes to me and I kill him with my Assault Shotgun. Then I chase him around Los Santos repeatedly killing him over and over. Then he leaves the game and messages me saying he is sorry. Note - Don't f*ck with guys over 40 ranks higher. This is the routine I go through every single session. 

bobblunderbust
  • bobblunderbust

Prankster

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:59 AM

I seriously hate when there are groups of these bitches. I was casually strolling along in my 50k bike and a fully loaded Baller SUV pulls up and they just unload on me. Unfortunately for them, I had stickies.

what bike cost 50 k and where did you buy it?

• Thehunteroftruth likes this

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 02:00 AM

cool story bro. just another statistic. I kill about a hundred randoms a day. dont see me bragging about it.

Point being, trying to kill you isnt greifing or trolling. had they parked a car and locked you inside....now we're talking.

i got no problems if you kill me or try to kill me once and then continue on your merry way, but if you keep coming back bothering me constantly and trying to spawn kill me if you do actually kill me then thats when you are a greifing troll, im trying to play a game here and accomplish stuff, not waste my time pvping some 12 year old over and over.  I dont run into to many problems though, every now and then, but certainly not every session.  

Gameassassin1020
  • Gameassassin1020

Prankster

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 02:03 AM

what bike cost 50 k and where did you buy it?

He upgraded it*

Gameassassin1020
  • Gameassassin1020

Prankster

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 02:05 AM

Wasnt bragging. I had a story of some randoms who were doing something unorthodox like blowing up cars, I put up a post. Youre welcome to put up your own story of these scrubs.

dethbiker
  • dethbiker

basketball and heavy metal.

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 02:08 AM

Wach out, some people here have ''dem l337 skillz'' and WILL boast about sucker killing idle players.

Photoman
  • Photoman

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 02:11 AM

Best moment was when this guy decided to kill me over and over. First time I was like no big deal. Second time I sent him a message saying "Don't f*ck with me bro or you'll regret it." but he decided to still kill me. Third time still kills me so then I retaliate. I sent Merryweather mercenaries to him and got him killed. He goes to me and I kill him with my Assault Shotgun. Then I chase him around Los Santos repeatedly killing him over and over. Then he leaves the game and messages me saying he is sorry. Note - Don't f*ck with guys over 40 ranks higher. This is the routine I go through every single session. 

:lol:  :lol: :lol:  

Gameassassin1020
  • Gameassassin1020

Prankster

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 02:15 AM

Wach out, some people here have ''dem l337 skillz'' and WILL boast about sucker killing idle players.

Yup, it was all made up. It was just a part of my extremely vivid and detailed imagination.... :facedesk:

dethbiker
  • dethbiker

basketball and heavy metal.

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 02:19 AM Edited by dethbiker, 12 October 2013 - 02:19 AM.

Yup, it was all made up. It was just a part of my extremely vivid and detailed imagination.... :facedesk:

What? I'm on your side dude... I was being passive aggressive towards the griefers.

Gameassassin1020
  • Gameassassin1020

Prankster

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 02:33 AM

What? I'm on your side dude... I was being passive aggressive towards the griefers.

Oh my bad misinterpreted that. My bad lol

LillyOfTheValley
  • LillyOfTheValley

Prankster

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 02:52 AM

Can't beat a bit of sweet revenge. Tbh, even if someone shoots at my car but doesn't kill me, I still go out my way to track them down and kill them. Lol. 

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 12 October 2013 - 02:56 AM

Wow I would never shoot at OP he'd wipe the floor with a poorly skilled female gamer like me

slappyJ
  • slappyJ

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 02:57 AM

I say the OP is full of poop...

If these 2 guys are 20 levels below you that would make them around level 14...sticky bombs are not available until level 19 is attained.

gatu55
  • gatu55

Suicide Inducer

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:41 AM

Oh that was you.

El_Santo
  • El_Santo

Thug

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:50 AM

so lets see here:

you die three times, thats about $6000 in health care MINIMUM

You order a hit through merryweather, thats another $7500

Not to mention the number of times they kill you in the process of whatever.

So basically you lose a sh*t ton of money for no reason everygame huh.

CurtisC87
  • CurtisC87

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:19 AM Edited by CurtisC87, 12 October 2013 - 05:19 AM.

I had someone stalk me while delivering a vehicle to Simeon so he could shoot it up along with me but I capped him.

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:22 AM

Bro cool, story.

Darkly-X
  • Darkly-X

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:27 AM

Reminds me of all the idiots trying to kill me just cause i wanted to offer them a ride to where ever... Nope they shot me and stalked me but at the end of the day, All i used was the combat pistol and you lost. ^_^

FBGMatrix
  • FBGMatrix

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 December 2013 - 07:29 PM

that is definitely.... a story.

SAUL_SILVER
  • SAUL_SILVER

DILLIGAF---GIRFUY

• Awaiting Authorization
  • Scotland

Posted 06 December 2013 - 07:37 PM

zombie3.jpg

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Sheriff of Paleto Bay

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • Mars
  • Funniest Member 2015
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2015
    Helpfulness Award
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2014
    Second Best Alien

Posted 06 December 2013 - 07:37 PM

so lets see here:

you die three times, thats about $6000 in health care MINIMUM

You order a hit through merryweather, thats another $7500

Not to mention the number of times they kill you in the process of whatever.

So basically you lose a sh*t ton of money for no reason everygame huh.

I don't loose 2k every time I die.

Zondar
  • Zondar

Puttin' on an iron shirt.......

• Members
  • Ghana

Posted 06 December 2013 - 08:24 PM

I say the OP is full of poop...

If these 2 guys are 20 levels below you that would make them around level 14...sticky bombs are not available until level 19 is attained.

Maybe they picked some up in a survival?

Muse182
  • Muse182

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 December 2013 - 08:43 PM

3467251-didntreadintro.png

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Sheriff of Paleto Bay

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • Mars
  • Funniest Member 2015
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2015
    Helpfulness Award
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2014
    Second Best Alien

Posted 06 December 2013 - 08:43 PM

3467251-didntreadintro.png

Dumb.

What does that even have to do with Spiderman?  He totally would have read it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users