Photo

Timed out loading?

9 replies to this topic
-Murder-
  • -Murder-

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 11:57 PM

More often than not when I launch up gta 5 and choose my character it pops up a message saying "Timed out loading session." or something like that, then instead of joining another session or going back to story mode it stays at the "joining gta online" above view forever.

Is anyone else having this issue? I have to dashboard nearly everytime it happens.

-Murder-
  • -Murder-

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:41 AM

Bump.

MarkGTAV
  • MarkGTAV

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:59 AM

I also have this problem.

-Murder-
  • -Murder-

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 02:29 AM

Ok, that's one. Anyone else having this problem or know how to fix it?

loudanddumb
  • loudanddumb

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 02:36 AM

i have it also.. even thou my internet is 100% i still feel like its a connection problem

i also get kicked when the host leaves and sometimes when i start jobs.. mission.. races etc.. its really annoying  

sooner or later im gonna be consider a bad sport which sucks 

TacoPolice420
  • TacoPolice420

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 02:40 AM

I have notice this seem to happen to me when a host for the mission or job start the missions while theres still people in the lobby tagged as "joining".

Wonder if might be related to this

-Murder-
  • -Murder-

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:19 AM

When it comes to getting kicked it happens to me all the time as well, when I join games such as race, deathmatch ect. Sometimes after playing with the same people in a lobby for a while i'll go back to free roam and it will say "You have been kicked by players." or something like that, why would people kick you in free roam when you aren't even doing anything?

-Murder-
  • -Murder-

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:57 AM

As I type this i'm having to dashboard and re-launch again, every time I launch gta 5 and choose my character I have to deal with this, sometimes 3+ times in a row. This is getting more frustrating by the day.

-Murder-
  • -Murder-

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:41 AM

Bump, this is still happening even after patch 1.04, tried setting my spawn to last location instead of in my apartment, that didn't help at all. It seems like after it times out it just can't get back to single player, it zooms in sometimes just to have my character standing there as the scenery loads around him, then it zooms out and stays there indefinitely.

-Murder-
  • -Murder-

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:27 AM

Bump.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users