Photo

clearing out the impound

3 replies to this topic
rossb2
  • rossb2

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 11:44 PM

I keep getting free Annis Elerghy RH8 in Michaels garage. I went to the impound and found there are another two of these, so the game seems to be cloning them. If I buy a car, I want to make sure there is space in the impound. How do I destroy the other two RH8s?

jerrodh7244
  • jerrodh7244

The Big Boss

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:18 AM Edited by jerrodh7244, 12 October 2013 - 01:18 AM.

The Impound keeps the newest car you have been driving. So just leaving those old Elerghy  in there will get bumped off if you leave a third car sitting around. 

In other words. 

Elerghy  A

Elerghy  B 

Both in impound. 

You drive and (leave Car C) parked somewhere and it gets impounded. 

Now Elerghy  B and Car C will be in impound and Elerghy  A will be gone forever. 

• rossb2 likes this

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

Onward towards the fright

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:39 AM

I just take my left over cars that are in the impound and blow them up. They don't seem to come back after I do that. Dumping them in the ocean might work too, but I haven't tried that method yet. If it works, it would be better than blowing them up since you wouldn't have to worry about police attention that way.

rossb2
  • rossb2

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 10:56 AM

The Impound keeps the newest car you have been driving. So just leaving those old Elerghy  in there will get bumped off if you leave a third car sitting around. 

In other words. 

Elerghy  A

Elerghy  B 

Both in impound. 

Now Elerghy  B and Car C will be in impound and Elerghy  A will be gone forever. 

In other words. 

Elerghy  A

Elerghy  B 

Both in impound. 

Thats useful thanks. I will stop getting the Elerghy from the garage. I ended up losing a cognoscenti cabrio because it was over written by the 2 Elerghy. I did not realise that each Elerghy I got from the garage was a new Elerghy. The car system in GTA V is bad until you realise the process behind it ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users