Photo

The Most Wanted List (ps3 free aim)

21 replies to this topic
Kreuzn
  • Kreuzn

Most Wanted

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 10:50 PM

Mature ps3 gamer (age 21+) who uses free aim? Check out "The Most Wanted List".

http://socialclub.ro...ost_wanted_list

I'm not the leader, just spreading the word. Great crew to play with. No bullsh*t, no immaturity, no auto aim, no pressure. Playing Co-op game modes is a blast with these guys.

If you join/support I'd appreciate a bump on this topic. Trying to get the message out as they're growing strong in numbers and as many free aim mature players know, it's hard to find people like yourself to play with. This crew helps you get in full games with reliable players.

• weareindieNs likes this

weareindieNs
  • weareindieNs

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:10 PM

Just joined the crew! Looking forward to playing with you guys (PSN: weareindieNs)
  • Kreuzn likes this

Kreuzn
  • Kreuzn

Most Wanted

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:46 PM

Just joined the crew! Looking forward to playing with you guys (PSN: weareindieNs)

Awesome bro welcome! Hope to see you in game soon.

We'll have to get a few of us together and do some survival, last time we did it was great lol.

Kreuzn
  • Kreuzn

Most Wanted

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 04:32 AM

About to hit 40 members as of 12am 10/13/2013. We're growing pretty quickly. Welcome to all the new members, and hope to see more soon!

rockstargamer4life
  • rockstargamer4life

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:57 AM

FIBsMostWanted here....thanks for your thread, i appreciate you trying to grow our crew numbers.....
  • Kreuzn and weareindieNs like this

LegendaryMudkip
  • LegendaryMudkip

Based God Follower

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 03:34 PM

You aren't going to get too many members, disregarding the fact that most players are not over the age of 21. Just saying.

Kreuzn
  • Kreuzn

Most Wanted

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 05:03 PM

FIBsMostWanted here....thanks for your thread, i appreciate you trying to grow our crew numbers.....

No problem man just tryna help out

You aren't going to get too many members, disregarding the fact that most players are not over the age of 21. Just saying.

They already have almost 40 members which is a decent sized member base considering the target audience (free aim, ps3, 21+,ect.), especially considering the thousands of other crews desperately looking for members.

I don't know where the leader FIBsMostWanted stands, but I know personally I feel it really isn't about the number of members, it's about the quality of them. I'd rather be in a crew of 8 good players, rather than a crew of 300 sh*t heads like you find in your average free roam session lol.

rockstargamer4life
  • rockstargamer4life

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:46 PM

What he said

BlueKangaroo
  • BlueKangaroo

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:12 PM

Do you guys race much?

Solo_TeV
  • Solo_TeV

Pusha Man

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:20 PM

Crew looks active. I would like to join this. I put too much work in for my current crew and those guys are never on. Im 22 btw

Kreuzn
  • Kreuzn

Most Wanted

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:51 PM Edited by Kreuzn, 14 October 2013 - 07:51 PM.

Crew looks active. I would like to join this. I put too much work in for my current crew and those guys are never on. Im 22 btw

Join up man! The crew's really active, there have always been members to play with when I got on, and that's since we had 20 members. Now that we have 45 and rising there should never be a moment when you can't find someone in the crew to team up with. Pretty much every time I'm on I get invites from the crew members to mission lobbies full of us.

Do you guys race much?

I personally haven't done much racing with the crew, when I play with them it's been mainly missions, survival, free roam, and some other random jobs thrown in. I like racing so if I'd get an invite from a crew member to race I'd be down. Can't really speak for everyone in the crew since I've only played with a portion of them, but I'm sure you'd have no problems finding members to join you in races.

rockstargamer4life
  • rockstargamer4life

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:48 PM

As crew leader...i like to race, and i have done plenty of races with other members...my psn is FIBsMostWanted

rockstargamer4life
  • rockstargamer4life

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:36 PM

Thank you to our new members that have recently joined...we're glad to have you...theres almost always somebody online from our crew....most of us play free aim only...we are always glad to have more people join....all we ask is 21+ since we are all adults, and that you speak english if your on mic....

TheHansGruber
  • TheHansGruber

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 05:18 PM

I am interested in joining up and meeting some like-minded mature players.  Free Aim sounds good, as I normally hate the auto aim feature of GTA

I am a 27 year old insurance agent living in KC, Missouri.  I'm currently at rank 46 in GTA:O.  I own a modest-priced home and I have a family who loves me (Kenny Powers reference).

My PSN is TheHansGruber (yes, I am a big Die Hard and Bruce Willis fan...even though the new ones suck)

Do I just join up on the social club or is some sort of approval needed?

xXOmariXx
  • xXOmariXx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 05:58 PM

I'd really like to join this crew. I play free aim and always end up by myself. I'm 18 mature and just looking for some cool guys ro enjoy my GTA Online experience with. Oh and I have a Mic

rockstargamer4life
  • rockstargamer4life

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 06:51 PM

Just sign up on social club hans gruber...incase there is more than one crew with a similar name...FIBsMostWanted is the crew leader

WednesdayBob
  • WednesdayBob

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:46 PM

I may check this crew out soon.

I'll first get used to the free aim, I'm new to the online game you see, only a few hrs in so still learning basically. But I'm looking for an active crew with members who like to have fun :)

Kreuzn
  • Kreuzn

Most Wanted

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:09 AM Edited by Kreuzn, 17 October 2013 - 12:10 AM.

I may check this crew out soon.

I'll first get used to the free aim, I'm new to the online game you see, only a few hrs in so still learning basically. But I'm looking for an active crew with members who like to have fun :)

There are always members of the crew online when I get on that are either sending out invites for sessions or accepting them, so I'm sure you'll wind up liking being a member a lot.

Looking forward to seeing you in game man. I'm pretty new to free aim myself, as I'm sure some others in the crew are, so don't feel like you need to be an expert free-aim player to join. You'll wind up getting pretty damn good before you know it.

Kreuzn
  • Kreuzn

Most Wanted

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:38 AM

givin this a little love bump. Almost 70 members as of now!

Kreuzn
  • Kreuzn

Most Wanted

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 01:19 AM

Just hit 70 members! Welcome to all the new members.

loudanddumb
  • loudanddumb

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:15 PM

sign me up.. or invite me sometime.. loudanddumb

balmung03
  • balmung03

bawlz in the baygz

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 01:34 PM Edited by balmung03, 22 October 2013 - 01:35 PM.

Not sure if there's a required activity level to keep up (didn't see anything like it on the crew page), but I definitely find it annoying when I can't get even a second person for a mission and try to help out others on missions in my spare time, so I signed up.

Lv43 at the moment, but always going for the grind upwards.  I play a decent amount, but not usually at any particular time of day (but live in EST timezone [GMT -5]).  Preferred activities are missions and general fun-having, but like I said before, I try to help out others looking for players.

Edit: Oh, and I'm 25.  Forgot to include that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users