Quantcast

» «
Photo

bulletproof glass

43 replies to this topic
-TommyVercetti-
  • -TommyVercetti-

Ever heard of Tommy Vercetti, sweetheart? You will...

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:18 AM

I wouldn't mind bulletRESISTANT glass. Bulletproof would just be ridiculous though.

He means bulletproof/bulletresistant, also in real life bulletproof glass isn't invincible it can be breakable but very very hard. The thing I want and what probably OP wants is that the bulletproof glass should be broken after like 10-15 bullets of shooting, right now its so ridiculous that you can break the glass with a punch or kicking the door of the car

bullet resistant upgrade 1  -  10 bullets to destroy the glass

bullet resistant upgrade 2  -  20 bullets to destroy the glass

bullet resistant upgrade 3  -  30 bullets to destroy the glass

bullet resistant upgrade 4  -  40 bullets to destroy the glass

bullet resistant upgrade 5  -  50 bullets to destroy the glass

and armor upgrade and bullet proof tires for crusader too

This is exaggeration, that would be too op.

it should be like 20-25 bullets to break it tops. and that should be the highest upgrade.

lucifieraies
  • lucifieraies

Playa

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:22 AM

They are bullet proof to extent

SingingTrout85
  • SingingTrout85

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 October 2013 - 02:34 AM

Either bullet resistant, or resistant relevant to caliber/weapon used on car. Small calibers would either take several shots to penetrate, or not at all, and anything heaver (aka; 2 handed weapons=shotguns/assault rifles), would need far fewer shots.

I wouldn't want bulletproof windows, because that would make it to easy, but resistant yeah. I hate it when someone is able to drill me in the face with freak accuracy from their car while I'm driving by. Half the time I'm dead before I can whip by someone shooting at me on the side of the road. RIDICULOUS.

Goneinfiveseconds
  • Goneinfiveseconds

Prankster

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:15 PM

I wouldn't mind bulletRESISTANT glass. Bulletproof would just be ridiculous though.

He means bulletproof/bulletresistant, also in real life bulletproof glass isn't invincible it can be breakable but very very hard. The thing I want and what probably OP wants is that the bulletproof glass should be broken after like 10-15 bullets of shooting, right now its so ridiculous that you can break the glass with a punch or kicking the door of the car

bullet resistant upgrade 1  -  10 bullets to destroy the glass

bullet resistant upgrade 2  -  20 bullets to destroy the glass

bullet resistant upgrade 3  -  30 bullets to destroy the glass

bullet resistant upgrade 4  -  40 bullets to destroy the glass

bullet resistant upgrade 5  -  50 bullets to destroy the glass

and armor upgrade and bullet proof tires for crusader too

This is exaggeration, that would be too op.

it should be like 20-25 bullets to break it tops. and that should be the highest upgrade.

im just giving an example of upgrades

Munx
  • Munx

Homie

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:19 PM

Have to agree this would be a nice addition, kinda suprised it isnt in already tbh.

ThatGr
  • ThatGr

Pimp

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:23 PM

I was wondering why there was no bulletproof glass, maybe just make the rear and front windows bulletproof but the side windows not?

Batallions
  • Batallions

God

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:24 PM

Then your car would basically be invincible. It would make running from the cops way too easy.

That would be the point in purchasing all those upgrades..

Courtesy Flush George
  • Courtesy Flush George

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:41 PM

Wouldn't be fun.... Imagine an asshole gunning you down in his car with all the mods. You'll won't be able to kill his ass.

TheBobster2112
  • TheBobster2112

Helpful person :D

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 08:08 AM

I don't think they should add bullet proof glass online, the reason being, if you are chasing someone you want to kill, for example a bounty, you would have to pull them out of their car if they had bullet proof glass, or blow them up and pay the insurance for their car.

johncs154
  • johncs154

Thug

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 05:30 AM

It is not as bad as you guys are thinking. Its better than chasing a bounty whose in a tank. In a car you car disable it by constantly ramming it. one they shoot at you in the car it wont be bulletproof/resistant anymore. Therefore you can shoot them. PS with the right gun you can shoot through the BP glass of the police riot an transporter.

ROADSIDE_BUM
  • ROADSIDE_BUM

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 05:42 AM

Then your car would basically be invincible. It would make running from the level 5 pricks who try killing you way too easy.

Fixed

lmao @ running from a lev 5...

• kyleconway likes this

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 05:59 AM

It wouldn't have to be completely bullet proof just resistant and they can make it work both ways people can't shoot u through the glass at the same token u wouldn't be able to shoot them

That sounds like a decent balance. Your glass is bulletproof so you can't just hit it with your hand to break the glass then shoot people.

rlr149
  • rlr149

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 06:49 AM

fine, as long as i can have grenade rounds for the auto shotgun.

http://www.youtube.c...ebtj1jR7c#t=325

Dasrouse
  • Dasrouse

#1 Super Guy!!!!

• Members
  • Kyrgyzstan

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:30 AM

I shall chime in. I too would like some bullet resistant glass. TBH, the caliber of the bullets should factor in as well. It should be able to withstand a lot more pistol rounds than say a heavy sniper round for example. Maybe 2 full clips from a pistol would equal to lets say half a clip from an assault rifle. Just spit balling some ideas. Only unfair advantage would be that those with the CE would have acces to a .50 cal pistol and the rest of us would not.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users