Photo

bulletproof glass

43 replies to this topic
ElRspartanoCDS
  • ElRspartanoCDS

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:00 PM

I know you can put armored to youre car or truck but the windshield they dont get the armored

Akinhenwa
  • Akinhenwa

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:01 PM

I would like bulletproof glass as well
  • KoolJohn likes this

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:02 PM

Would be awesome on my baller suv. They should so add this.

Piggman
  • Piggman

CEO of Piggman Industries

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:02 PM

Then your car would basically be invincible. It would make running from the cops way too easy.

Akinhenwa
  • Akinhenwa

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:04 PM

Then your car would basically be invincible. It would make running from the level 5 pricks who try killing you way too easy.

Fixed

MLO_III
  • MLO_III

Honest Cheater

• Members

Nope, far as I can tell no bulletproofing the glass.  On a related not, some of the supers, and oddly one of the prius/electric car looking cars, have an odd angle on their windows, making it difficult to shoot me.  Unlike in my Sabre, which everyone seems to be able to shoot into fairly easy.

I know for sure the way the Entity is designed provides with the smallest windows I've used and made the mission Base Invaders very easy to complete without getting shot.

ThePeskyCrow
  • ThePeskyCrow

:v

• Members

To Further Encourage Sticky Bombing My Car?! No Thanks D:

Trepsik
  • Trepsik

Cluckin Bell Nice!!

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:05 PM

thats why i drive a sandking xl.  nice and high up, head shots seem to happen less often

Digitalbulletz
  • Digitalbulletz

bad ass mofo

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:05 PM

It wouldn't have to be completely bullet proof just resistant and they can make it work both ways people can't shoot u through the glass at the same token u wouldn't be able to shoot them

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:07 PM

It'd be cool to have bullet resistant glass.

Completely bullet proof would be ridiculous with bulletproof tires.

I love to get three stars and then find a police van.  I just drive straight into the dumbass cop standing in front of it, steal it, and avoid the cops.
The only problem is that the tires are huge, so they get shot pretty easily.  It's a little annoying driving around with no tires, but it is still fun to drive up to other players in one and hear them on the microphones wondering why they can't kill me as they pour all of their expensive ammunition into the windscreen.

• voad1 likes this

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:09 PM

I would love bulletproof glass, but you shouldn't be able to shoot out of the car if you had it purchased to make it fair,

• PringlesMan likes this

Vlynor
  • Vlynor

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:11 PM

I would love bulletproof glass, but you shouldn't be able to shoot out of the car if you had it purchased to make it fair,

And you shouldn't be able to get bad sport for blowing it up, either. It would virtually be a tank at that point.

MisterRawgers
  • MisterRawgers

Swindler

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:12 PM

Bulletproof would be cool, but I think bullet resistant would be better. Make it to where the glass can shatter but only after taking multiple rounds. 

ElRspartanoCDS
  • ElRspartanoCDS

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:17 PM

I am not talking about fully invisible but to a point that holes some bullets because you get the hole 100% armor and then with a direct hit from a 9 mm takes you out.

ElRspartanoCDS
  • ElRspartanoCDS

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:34 PM

Know if they shot you with the 50 cal one shot and the glass is gone put in some real facts if is with 47 ak takes more rounds if is 9 mm dont even boder shoting.

poklane
  • poklane

So now what?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:36 PM

Completely bullet proof wouldn't work, because you could make your car invincible to bullets and drive off and escape anything unless he uses explosives, but maybe have it take like 50 bullets would be cool.

johncs154
  • johncs154

Thug

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:39 PM

Then your car would basically be invincible. It would make running from the cops way too easy.

No because having the Tank or the Police Riot doesn't make you invincible either, and those are heavily "armored" we are paying big money for the armor. Making the windows bulletproof is the least they can do.

johncs154
  • johncs154

Thug

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:42 PM

It wouldn't have to be completely bullet proof just resistant and they can make it work both ways people can't shoot u through the glass at the same token u wouldn't be able to shoot them

In the Police Riot and the Transporter (both have bullet proof windows) you can shoot out of them, in the Riot it actually make you vulnerable to get shot since it actually does remove the window.

Its fair if other cars in the game already have that feature.

voad1
  • voad1

Prankster

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:44 PM

It'd be cool to have bullet resistant glass.

Completely bullet proof would be ridiculous with bulletproof tires.

I love to get three stars and then find a police van.  I just drive straight into the dumbass cop standing in front of it, steal it, and avoid the cops.
The only problem is that the tires are huge, so they get shot pretty easily.  It's a little annoying driving around with no tires, but it is still fun to drive up to other players in one and hear them on the microphones wondering why they can't kill me as they pour all of their expensive ammunition into the windscreen.

That is the first thing I did online. I got 3 stars and stole one, then just went driving around and robbing banks. The cops were terrible at shooting out the tires. I only had to worry about players doing that. And anyone who opened fire on me died. And the funniest part was thy just couldn't understand why I wasn't dieing. They just kept coming at me to get mowed down over and over again. Lol at griefers.

Rodgerzzz
  • Rodgerzzz

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:52 PM

I think bulletproof glass is a great idea, but just as others have said it should have its disadvantages. I don't understand the argument that you'd become invincible so no, because if you've paid sh*t loads for it, you expect protection!
  • ElRspartanoCDS likes this

wallpaper42
  • wallpaper42

Hustler

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:52 PM

Yes please.

-TommyVercetti-
  • -TommyVercetti-

@Vercetti Estate

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 11:34 PM

I am not talking about fully invisible but to a point that holes some bullets because you get the hole 100% armor and then with a direct hit from a 9 mm takes you out.

hugh750
  • hugh750

JUST PLAIN CRAZY!!!

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 11:48 PM

I would like bulletproof glass as well

me too im tired of getting shot through the winshield or rear window.

Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 11:49 PM Edited by Lagful, 11 October 2013 - 11:50 PM.

Reinforced glass would be fine, but bulletproof is just breaking the game balance even farther.

For those of you who are dying too much while driving, you should probably stop playing on Auto Aim lobbies...

representa
  • representa

Prankster

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 11:59 PM Edited by representa, 12 October 2013 - 12:00 AM.

They could work if you couldnt shoot while using them. but in convertibles you would still have the option of shooting by dropping ur top & lowering windows

Crazy_LlamaX
  • Crazy_LlamaX

The Night

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:01 AM

I wouldn't mind bulletRESISTANT glass. Bulletproof would just be ridiculous though.

ElRspartanoCDS
  • ElRspartanoCDS

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:12 AM

Makit like real life from level1 armor all the way level 7 with the same ballistic stoping power for each one of them but that only me.

Goneinfiveseconds
  • Goneinfiveseconds

Prankster

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:27 AM

bullet resistant upgrade 1  -  10 bullets to destroy the glass

bullet resistant upgrade 2  -  20 bullets to destroy the glass

bullet resistant upgrade 3  -  30 bullets to destroy the glass

bullet resistant upgrade 4  -  40 bullets to destroy the glass

bullet resistant upgrade 5  -  50 bullets to destroy the glass

and armor upgrade and bullet proof tires for crusader too

• Alectfenrir likes this