Photo

Take away the $2000 death in FreeMode

96 replies to this topic
BurnCK
  • BurnCK

Trick

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 08:09 AM

Missions don't pay jack sh*t. Losing 2k every time you die prevents people from actually having fun. I would love to be able to have big cop chases, sneak into the military base, go on suicidal missions, or have free mode stand offs with friends, but am unable to do that thanks to ridiculous obamacare hospital bills.

...and for those douches saying "but it's realistic," no it isn't, shut the hell up. I wouldn't consider getting your face blown off, going to the hospital for 5 seconds, and leaving with a perfectly restored face for 2k "realistic"

Missions do pay well actually...I get 10 - 25k per mission now. If you bothered to play properly and level up you'd realise that cash is easier to come by as you progress. 

1 x 25k missions means you can go and kill yourself 12 times and still have enough left for ammo.

You can all bitch as much as you want....the fact is that this is the design of the game and it won't be changed. Deal with it.

• sultangris likes this

Dead1y-Derri
  • Dead1y-Derri

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:33 AM

Instead of 2K why not $200? that way you're still loosing something but not as much.

It kinda stops me and my clan mucking about killing each other because we know we're going to loose so much money and it becomes almost unfun. 

• M210F likes this

M210F
  • M210F

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:47 PM

Missions don't pay jack sh*t. Losing 2k every time you die prevents people from actually having fun. I would love to be able to have big cop chases, sneak into the military base, go on suicidal missions, or have free mode stand offs with friends, but am unable to do that thanks to ridiculous obamacare hospital bills.

...and for those douches saying "but it's realistic," no it isn't, shut the hell up. I wouldn't consider getting your face blown off, going to the hospital for 5 seconds, and leaving with a perfectly restored face for 2k "realistic"

Missions do pay well actually...I get 10 - 25k per mission now. If you bothered to play properly and level up you'd realise that cash is easier to come by as you progress. 

1 x 25k missions means you can go and kill yourself 12 times and still have enough left for ammo.

You can all bitch as much as you want....the fact is that this is the design of the game and it won't be changed. Deal with it.

"Playing the game properly" involves enjoying yourself while playing it. If you enjoy grinding the entire game and earning 1 million within the first week, hats off to you, you won't even notice with or without the medical bills. All it affects are low leveled, poor casual players, who are incidentally the people who hate it the most.

BurnCK
  • BurnCK

Trick

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:50 PM

Start a mission, dick around during it....no cash loss when you die.

When you lose all your lives....restart, dick around again.

Tiddy
  • Tiddy

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:04 PM

It should be a case that it looks out for repeated deaths in a short time period, i wouldn't mind losing 2k if it then meant i could die a further 10 times over the next 5 minutes with no cost to myself, this would almost eradicate griefing.

Yes you would still die but at least you would not lose anything for being killed over and over as you spawned.
  • M210F likes this

anthonym2121
  • anthonym2121

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:08 PM

hospital visits are not free...

djim
  • djim

The helpful hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:10 PM Edited by djim, 16 October 2013 - 01:13 PM.

Man i had a guy who kept putting 9000 bountys on me and other randoms in freemode..  I had a friend so we sorta earned more then lost but it was amazing how much he could pump out, Got to a point where he kept putting it all on me..  Friend got mad rich but non the less!

A little annoyed about how easily some other players can get money and how someone like me who has to watch out for every death had such issue (Btw this guy was level 35 and i was 36.. So either he was very stupidly just throwing money away or he had mad glitching ace cards).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users