Photo

Take away the $2000 death in FreeMode

96 replies to this topic
Dead1y-Derri
  • Dead1y-Derri

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:49 PM

To be honest I really don't like sticking in freemode too much because of the $2000 death and even at level 22 you're still doing jobs where you barely scrape through in the amount of ammo and armour you have to buy. I'm still getting a lot of jobs only worth 1,2,3 thousand so I don't see why  they should make it harder for us to save money by having this $2000 death penalty. 

• Soda and Soap, M210F and RipShaDe 41 like this

AdmiralAmmunation
  • AdmiralAmmunation

The Lost MC [President]

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:52 PM

I agree. It is so easy to die in this game and passive mode barely protects you (and it costs $ anyway).

They should remove the death cost away as if you're screwing around with friends it is easy to die many times.

If you're holding money you should lose SOME, but if you deposited it you should have no cost.

• M210F likes this

MUT3D
  • MUT3D

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:05 PM

nope keep it in. OP stop crying and stop crying. I like making someone lose 10k over a 3k bounty. I also love running someone broke when they keep coming at me when I have killed them 10 times already. If you dont like the cost run from other players or go to solo session. I vote we keep the bill and make players think before they go after that bounty.

• MaizeG and ElRspartanoCDS like this

Cosmo1010
  • Cosmo1010

Rule-Breaker

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:06 PM

nope keep it in. OP stop crying and stop crying. I like making someone lose 10k over a 3k bounty. I also love running someone broke when they keep coming at me when I have killed them 10 times already. If you dont like the cost run from other players or go to solo session. I vote we keep the bill and make players think before they go after that bounty.

I agree stop crying...

• ElRspartanoCDS likes this

ScamPictures
  • ScamPictures

Pro-Strategist

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:08 PM Edited by ScamPictures, 11 October 2013 - 07:08 PM.

Then stop dying.. Many people seem to forget that, everytime I gun their asses into the soil.

• sevendet and ElRspartanoCDS like this

D. Bigalow
  • D. Bigalow

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:10 PM

I got killed checked my account and said it only cost me $900. The time before it only cost me 891. I think getting killed by cops is what costs a lot

RubberGrip
  • RubberGrip

Sticky Bandit

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:14 PM

i couldnt agree more.. remove the 2000 death bill.

its hard enough trying to raise money but when u accidently get ran over or die in a way that isnt ur fault u lose 2000?

they should atleast lower it to 100 or something

• C88_Nayshon likes this

Dead1y-Derri
  • Dead1y-Derri

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:16 PM

Sorry I made a simple suggestion and I get told to stop crying. Some people on this forum are so immature, its beyond pathetic.

• Ankou, BuyMeTheMoon, OptionalZero and 1 other like this

Itsagimp
  • Itsagimp

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:16 PM

I am level 16 and never had issues with money and dying. And I'm not very good at games. I don't farm either.

There has to be enough penalty for dying that it makes you feel like there is a consequence if you die.

If you don't like it then play single player.
  • SK1NJ0B and ElRspartanoCDS like this

StraightOuttaGanton
  • StraightOuttaGanton

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:18 PM

auto aim cowboy 

• sultangris, OptionalZero and C88_Nayshon like this

paragouldgamer
  • paragouldgamer

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:19 PM

I think it should half the bill if killed by a player and make that half drop. At least then people wouldn't be killing each other just to be douchebags, they could do it to make money and I might have a reason to stay in free mode. Currently there isn't anything worth fighting for so I just go from mission to mission.

RubberGrip
  • RubberGrip

Sticky Bandit

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:20 PM

I am level 16 and never had issues with money and dying. And I'm not very good at games. I don't farm either.

There has to be enough penalty for dying that it makes you feel like there is a consequence if you die.

LOL most useless answer ive ever seen..

yeh stick to single player if you dont like mulitplayer..

good logic..

your parents raised u well

ElRspartanoCDS
  • ElRspartanoCDS

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:23 PM

Is not that bad and if you whanto make big bucks do the survivor missions or win a race in 1st places that makes you 12k

OptionalZero
  • OptionalZero

Opt_0

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:31 PM

I don't mind some fee.I enjoy the effort to try and stay alive more seriously. But yes 2k$ seems pretty steep and puts a huge damper on the desire to just have fun. Hell I'm afraid to even climb any steep mountains or swim too deep. Hell I avoid riding motorcycles most of the time. sh*t, my friend and I don't even duke it out for fun because we're afraid of the mounting bills and receiving a Bad Sport rating for doing something we both agree upon.

I get what they are trying to do and I like the idea, but yes it really limits the willingness to play casually...and some times the constant pressure to "do jobs" is irritating. They are fun, I just don't like constantly feeling obligated to play super cautiously and forced to do stuff just to keep a tiny bit of cash. And I do NOT want to resort to glitch farming or anything. Sometimes I get suspicious that the system is tweaked to try and push people into buying GTA$ just to be able to buy things. I'm not saying I die constantly, but I do avoid a great many things I used to be able to freely do in GTA because all the cash I earned can be lost in an hour of casual play.

• .Akasha. likes this

Futo
  • Futo

Yeah i'm busy, call me back!

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:42 PM Edited by Futo, 11 October 2013 - 07:42 PM.

2k bills are fine. It would be far too easy to accumulate cash with no consequence for dying. Admittedly it can be a sickener in the lower levels but it does (or should) learn to keep you on your toes.

When u get past level 20, 2k bills are more an annoyance than out else.

2k bills are good, just learn how not to get them regularly.

GTAVTheHeat
  • GTAVTheHeat

I can't picture life without a point of view..

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:42 PM

Oh yeah OP? Let me guess you want it to be replaced so that when we die in missions it takes 2000 from our accounts?? OKay and what about survival, deathmatch and races? You want those to take the place of the medical bills as well? Stop complaining you can make everything you lose in a mission or two.

Kulgrim
  • Kulgrim

Prankster

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:49 PM

Oh yeah OP? Let me guess you want it to be replaced so that when we die in missions it takes 2000 from our accounts?? OKay and what about survival, deathmatch and races? You want those to take the place of the medical bills as well? Stop complaining you can make everything you lose in a mission or two.

No where in their post did they ask for the bill to be placed anywhere else, not real sure what you are getting all worked up over.

MrYoungGun
  • MrYoungGun

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:53 PM

It just needs lowered. Its too close to therelative payouts for jobs, if it were 250 you could die 100 times for what it costs to die 10 times now, sort of. Either that or take away the bill for being killed by other players or offer insurance that protects you against different types of death. Racers might want car death protection for 2500 per week were as gunfighters might get a policy for ballistics at 10k per week.
Theres ways around this other than removing it all together
  • C88_Nayshon likes this

Coltfanjay
  • Coltfanjay

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:57 PM

Isn't the hospital bill like 5K in story mode?

Derity
  • Derity

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:58 PM

You all seem to be forgetting that you are actually meant to drop everything you are holding.

I remember before the game came out they were talking about doing a job with players, then killing the person with the cash and taking it all for yourself. This never became a reality in the actual game.

The most you can drop is $100 and $2000 medical bills.

I think if anything they should put in the ability to drop everything you're holding, and stop baby feeding us through the game. Removing the medical bills will just make the game even more baby friendly.

• Futo likes this

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:01 PM Edited by Born_Homicidal, 11 October 2013 - 08:06 PM.

i agree atleast lower it to 100-200 bucks per death, 2k is pretty much a low level job hell even a high level job...

there are so many things I wish I could do with friends but I cant because if one of us dies we loose 2k... retarded.

battles? lol forget it I kill someone and leave

and futo or funo whatever your name is..

are you serious? lol im good at surviving but even I die by sh*t that wasn't even my fault, cops kill me when I didn't even do anything, pedestrians go berserk and run me over, random players love to attack, and so on... losing 2k over it is ridiculous

• C88_Nayshon likes this

SimsDaniel916
  • SimsDaniel916

Future LE Officer

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:42 PM

It's been lowered. Oh thank you Rockstar!

Futo
  • Futo

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:46 PM

i agree atleast lower it to 100-200 bucks per death, 2k is pretty much a low level job hell even a high level job...

there are so many things I wish I could do with friends but I cant because if one of us dies we loose 2k... retarded.

are you serious? lol im good at surviving but even I die by sh*t that wasn't even my fault, cops kill me when I didn't even do anything, pedestrians go berserk and run me over, random players love to attack, and so on... losing 2k over it is ridiculous

It's Futo...can u not read? You should know it's the retro car from GTA IV and V. Ya dick!

Like I said in my op...learn not to die so regularly. How easy do you want it to be to accumulate money?

Has I also said once you get to around the level 25 mark and jobs pay better the 2k bill is nothing more than an annoyance. If your still finding it hard to keep hold of your money by that level then maybe you aren't very good at the game and maybe you should rethink your strategy. That's not to sound like a dick it's just the way it is.

2k bills are fine.

TotalNo0b
  • TotalNo0b

total noob

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:48 PM

if the bill lowers... the babies have won

SK1NJ0B
  • SK1NJ0B

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:49 PM

good logic..

Yet Your logic of "i dont like the game, so change it" is valid. You sound like a self entitled  twerp.

• Futo and Itsagimp like this

Futo
  • Futo

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:51 PM

good logic..

Yet Your logic of "i dont like the game, so change it" is valid. You sound like a self entitled  twerp.

Well said.

SK1NJ0B
  • SK1NJ0B

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:51 PM

did it ever occur to you morons that if you enable passive mode and DONT run down the middle of the street you may live longer?

• Futo likes this

SK1NJ0B
  • SK1NJ0B

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:52 PM

we should raise it to 10k

Futo
  • Futo

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:52 PM

we should raise it to 10k

Lol steady on bro.

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:56 PM

It's Futo...can u not read? You should know it's the retro car from GTA IV and V. Ya dick!

Like I said in my op...learn not to die so regularly. How easy do you want it to be to accumulate money?

Has I also said once you get to around the level 25 mark and jobs pay better the 2k bill is nothing more than an annoyance. If your still finding it hard to keep hold of your money by that level then maybe you aren't very good at the game and maybe you should rethink your strategy. That's not to sound like a dick it's just the way it is.

2k bills are fine.

I can read but I just didn't care to take the time to read your name again..

futo lol what an awful car but that's my opinion..

yeah its good if you love doing the same missions over and over again, im all about the free roam I don't like doing mission constantly since it doesn't interest me at all..

in free roam I cant have fist fights with people, cant shoot up the ballaz, grove st gangsters, vagos etc.., I cant challenge a crew with my crew since we all risk losing 2k every time. like I said maybe if they lowered it it wouldn't be such a big deal but having to do missions (I do races for money) constantly is a pain in the ass.

2k isn't a big deal but losing 2k after I did a job that paid 4k (since the missions don't tell you the payout) it is a great annoyance especially since I feel like I cant do sh*t in free roam

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users