Photo

Bookmarking missions

4 replies to this topic
covlad1983
  • covlad1983

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:48 PM

Is it no longer possible to bookmark missions once completing them online? If this is the case then shame on R* because id really like to bookmark completed jobs in order to do them again when ever I like.

RavenCeV
  • RavenCeV

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:58 AM

Yea, is there a way to play an old mission, (for example A Titan of a Mission, God that brings the lols), or now that I'm 50+ have I got to wait for an invite from a lower level player?

Scoobroid
  • Scoobroid

GTAO Olympic Champion of Champions

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:20 AM

Yea, is there a way to play an old mission, (for example A Titan of a Mission, God that brings the lols), or now that I'm 50+ have I got to wait for an invite from a lower level player?

? I still get offered Titan of A Job by Lester at lvl 111. You know you can call and ask for a mission right? If he doesn't give a mission you want, leave it a few minutes and call him again.

RavenCeV
  • RavenCeV

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:56 AM

Oh, shweet.  Whenever I call I always seem to get offered new jobs.  I guess I don't like to be pushy, but then, those bozos are always calling me up, they remind me of my grandmother, 'why haven't you come to see me yet...'  Aaaanyways...

Thx :-)

M1chaelB22
  • M1chaelB22

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:22 PM

All you need to do is start menu ->online-> jobs-> host job->Rockstar created->missions-> and pick which mission you want to play, invite friends or auto invite all.  After missions it will randomly respawn you into free mode, and not always with those players you were in the mission with.  If you jump into a race this way you will get the (6) possible next race/mission/deathmatch screen with option to repeat.

This must be done outside of your apartment/garage.  I recommend doing in a vehicle so that after mission when you respawn you'll have a ride.

There is a playlist option but i haven't explored that yet.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users