» «
Photo

Stop whining about glitching

14 replies to this topic
Friendzoned
  • Friendzoned

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:18 PM Edited by Friendzoned, 11 October 2013 - 05:23 PM.

Not everyone got time to f*cking farm or doing jobs.

If you're mad cuz people are doing a glitch and getting millions from it , then f*cking do the same or f*cking play the game and do whatever you want , some fat idiot will go and pay for money in gta using real money , and get more money in less than a minute.

So stop whining and f*cking let us play , I bought this game , I'll do whatever I want , it's not like i'm ruining anyone's fun.

" Paying rockstar for money = getting more money than doing a glitch. "

• -TommyVercetti-, growstreet5 and NecroNeedle like this

Kulgrim
  • Kulgrim

Prankster

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:42 PM

That isn't even close to true, 20 dollars is what 1.5 million? There are people making 67k every few seconds using the bike glitch. Besides this does impact others games, when those glitchers, NOT farmers, use thier ill gotten gains to run the stockmarket when it is released, or when they roll around free roam in their tanks. Please, justifying your cheating because you dont have time is asinine. I work a full 40 hour week, along with raising two kids, finding time to spend with the wife, and yet I have still managed to find time to earn over 220k without cheating. You are cheating because it is the easist way to do something, yet if you are banned you will be screaming about how it is unfair and that R* should have found the bug, preventing you from cheating to begin with.

Friendzoned
  • Friendzoned

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:53 PM

That isn't even close to true, 20 dollars is what 1.5 million? There are people making 67k every few seconds using the bike glitch. Besides this does impact others games, when those glitchers, NOT farmers, use thier ill gotten gains to run the stockmarket when it is released, or when they roll around free roam in their tanks. Please, justifying your cheating because you dont have time is asinine. I work a full 40 hour week, along with raising two kids, finding time to spend with the wife, and yet I have still managed to find time to earn over 220k without cheating. You are cheating because it is the easist way to do something, yet if you are banned you will be screaming about how it is unfair and that R* should have found the bug, preventing you from cheating to begin with.

Wth is wrong with you ? in the bike glitch , in one hour you get around 600k only , but in less than a minute you could just pay for easy 1.5mil , which you'll see a lot of idiots do as soon as they release it.

you don't want to glitch your way to be rich ? great , don't!

but stop whining about it.

I bought this game to do whatever I want with it , I didn't ruin anyone's fun , it's not like i'm doing the same hacks/glitchs that people use in cod.

Alendo
  • Alendo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:24 AM

Frienzoned, you are either 12, or retarded.
  • growstreet5 likes this

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:25 AM

This guy knows the score.

buddybravo
  • buddybravo

Peon

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:26 AM

I'll put money on both

• Mr Rabbit, Alendo and growstreet5 like this

No2 PoLo
  • No2 PoLo

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:30 AM

That isn't even close to true, 20 dollars is what 1.5 million? 

Ok so 1.5 mil is $20 right? so lets say someone wants a tank but does not have the money so they buy 1.5 mil for $20 buy a tank that means a tank....... a in game tank...... costs $20

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:36 AM Edited by hugh750, 13 October 2013 - 10:36 AM.

why do cheaters always try to defend what they are doing and don't care??

benjsmit777
  • benjsmit777

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:55 AM

I will second everything you said.  I believe if the game can be exploited, it WILL.  But I am all for serious banhammering or punishing players that do this. 

Deathwish91
  • Deathwish91

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:58 AM

I'll put money on both

Still more intelligent than you tho

growstreet5
  • growstreet5

#SWAG#YOLO

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:59 AM

LMAO

I'll put money on both

Levano
  • Levano

::

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:00 PM

And if we put it the other way around, op fag?

I've got time to farm, but I'm not cheating. Now theres some exploiters having a advantage on me because they make millions an hour and they have a tank because they earned it so stupidly fast with the reason they "don't have time".. 

Now, is that fair? Get out of your cave and start thinking clearly before posting anything as you post doesn't make any sense at all.

abigor115
  • abigor115

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:19 PM

That isn't even close to true, 20 dollars is what 1.5 million? 

Ok so 1.5 mil is $20 right? so lets say someone wants a tank but does not have the money so they buy 1.5 mil for $20 buy a tank that means a tank....... a in game tank...... costs $20

Hahahaha yes.........lol 20 dollars for a tank.....lol......R......lol

buddybravo
  • buddybravo

Peon

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 01:25 PM

I'll put money on both

Are you going to finish the sentence?

Deathwish91
  • Deathwish91

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 04:34 PM

I'll put money on both

Are you going to finish the sentence?

Only if you change that god awful avatar.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users