$500,000 from R* to players

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
21 replies to this topic
fish61324
  • fish61324

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:00 PM

I didn't see a thread about this, so I thought I would start it. I read over at IGN (I'm sure a lot of other sites have this too) that R* is going to be giving players two $250,000 payments to their online players to make up for the issues GTAO has been having.  They also also stated that deleted characters will NOT be restored.  

What do you guys think about this? Does R* get a pass because they are giving us $500,000? 

Huso
  • Huso

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:02 PM

250k ingame or real life? ingame i still cant get in ^^

grayborders
  • grayborders

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:02 PM

I didn't see a thread about this, so I thought I would start it. I read over at IGN (I'm sure a lot of other sites have this too) that R* is going to be giving players two $250,000 payments to their online players to make up for the issues GTAO has been having.  They also also stated that deleted characters will NOT be restored.  

What do you guys think about this? Does R* get a pass because they are giving us $500,000? 

Lets all invest NOW

best use of money i can see.

Red XIII
  • Red XIII

British and Proud!

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:03 PM

There are quite a few threads already about this.

• tarheel716 likes this

fish61324
  • fish61324

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:32 PM

Oh, I checked and searched... I don't really have time to be on here 24/7 and notice every post that has been made.  I'm not going to search through a bunch of pages (I searched the last several pages) and I used the search bar and found nothing. So, um yeah :-/

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:35 PM

It's posted in the news section???

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

FALLING INTO OLD HABIT$

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:44 PM

yeah R* posted this on twitter at like 7am...

any person that play the game during the month of october is allegible. we would get $250k next week when they release patch 1.04 and then the other $250k by the end of the month.

it was a really nice touch by R*

Trideez
  • Trideez

GTAForums OG

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:48 PM

They can take their 500k and shove it sideways up their moms' asses.  f*ck them!  I lost a lvl 32 character with over 800,000 dollars earned.  So their solution is to give EVERYONE 500,000 dollars????  Suck my f*cking dick!  Why give the people that didn't lose anything ANYTHING???   What a f*cking joke.  How can they not restore the characters????  If I lost one measly f*cking health potion in World of Warcraft, I could contact customer support and they would track down that one lousy item and make sure it was returned to it's PROPER owner.  Now on GTA I lose a whole f*cking character and all it's progress and for some bizarre reason, the best solution they can come up with is to give EVERYONE a bunch of fake money???  I love the game, but I seriously hate these f*cking assholes on a personal level.

Red XIII
  • Red XIII

British and Proud!

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:50 PM

Oh, I checked and searched... I don't really have time to be on here 24/7 and notice every post that has been made.  I'm not going to search through a bunch of pages (I searched the last several pages) and I used the search bar and found nothing. So, um yeah :-/

You don't need to be on here 24/7, if you have a brain and functioning eyes you would know to go to the news section and the top one is this very topic.

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:54 PM

what if there's a catch to this giving us 500,000$?

like say an angry moth man comes after and kills you than takes your money.

stephenxiii
  • stephenxiii

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:00 PM

nope because i have enough money to do me

so ill just put bounty s on people so i can share the wealth

KillaDanny
  • KillaDanny

Lone Wolf

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:12 PM

nope because i have enough money to do me

so ill just put bounty s on people so i can share the wealth

LOL true... those kids who like to kill me for no reason are so f*cked

brian.al.talib
  • brian.al.talib

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:14 PM Edited by brian.al.talib, 11 October 2013 - 05:15 PM.

They can take their 500k and shove it sideways up their moms' asses.  f*ck them!  I lost a lvl 32 character with over 800,000 dollars earned.  So their solution is to give EVERYONE 500,000 dollars????  Suck my f*cking dick!  Why give the people that didn't lose anything ANYTHING???   What a f*cking joke.  How can they not restore the characters????  If I lost one measly f*cking health potion in World of Warcraft, I could contact customer support and they would track down that one lousy item and make sure it was returned to it's PROPER owner.  Now on GTA I lose a whole f*cking character and all it's progress and for some bizarre reason, the best solution they can come up with is to give EVERYONE a bunch of fake money???  I love the game, but I seriously hate these f*cking assholes on a personal level.

You mad bro

Its a video game, go have some fun in real life for a change if your that upset lol

stephenxiii
  • stephenxiii

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:24 PM

aww dont cry, if it annoys you then 

go outside

walk to your nearest game store

trade it in

and buy a leggo game because you are acting like a 2 year old

• brian.al.talib likes this

Hooves07
  • Hooves07

Street Cat

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:33 PM

go outside

trade it in

You get bought pretty damn cheap. You can pull Rockstars d*ck from your mouth now and let them cream your f*ckface for pennies byotch

stephenxiii
  • stephenxiii

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:43 PM

hardly as i said in another thread i have more tha enough money

if i had a choice i wold decline the money

so suck it

RubberGrip
  • RubberGrip

Sticky Bandit

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:49 PM

To be honest with u they dont really owe anyone anything..

yeh so what if they had a few hiccups on launch.. theyve never attempted a  massive online game before and a few bugs were expected! 

the fact there even compensating anything goes to show how much of a fantastic game developer rockstar are.

People honestly need to give up with there constant complaints about losing characters.. lack of interiors... etc.. 

no one is forcing u to play this game. if u dont like it then go and sell it.

me personally? this is one of the best games/multiplayer ive ever played and im finding it hard to tear myself away from the multiplayer.. especially when me and 5 of my friends are skydiving out of a plane..

brian.al.talib
  • brian.al.talib

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:09 PM

go outside
trade it in

You get bought pretty damn cheap. You can pull Rockstars d*ck from your mouth now and let them cream your f*ckface for pennies byotch

Lol

DaRkL3AD3R
  • DaRkL3AD3R

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:21 PM

This.

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:27 PM Edited by TaCtiCaLTommy, 11 October 2013 - 08:28 PM.

On a personal level? You may want to talk to someone because OBVIOUSLY,

1. You take this game way to seriously

2. You have anger issues

3. you are mentally unstable

4. You are most likely less than 2 years from committing a mass murder

Quit gaming child, it's messing with your head.

EDIT: And are you REALLY complaining about the money you lost from farming Violent Duct? Come on, get a life, seriously.

jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:53 PM

On a personal level? You may want to talk to someone because OBVIOUSLY,

1. You take this game way to seriously

2. You have anger issues

3. you are mentally unstable

4. You are most likely less than 2 years from committing a mass murder

Quit gaming child, it's messing with your head.

EDIT: And are you REALLY complaining about the money you lost from farming Violent Duct? Come on, get a life, seriously.

Video game forums: Where emotions and conflicting opinions are against the law, lest you be labeled mentally unstable.

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:56 PM

Good. I love V but the nugs were honestly annoying AND it is hard to earn money in Online so this will be spent wisely... *cough400kapartmentcough*

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users