Quantcast

» «
Photo

I'm a bad sport... how do I remove this?

25 replies to this topic
BaxterUK
  • BaxterUK

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:50 PM

It started when some little douche bags kept attacking me for no reason, so I blew up their cars, now I'm wearing a cone hat and I cant join any games with my friends. How long am I banned for? Game hours or real life hours??????

Pretty pissed off with this. These little Dheads can attack me but when i retaliate I'm a bad sport. F that sh!t.

• NADOLNY likes this

ZombieUnicornGamer
  • ZombieUnicornGamer

The One With The Gun

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:52 PM

You're banned for 2 real life days

BaxterUK
  • BaxterUK

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:52 PM

2 F*CKING DAYS?! What the fuq! 

Lukezordz
  • Lukezordz

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:53 PM

BAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

• Arsenik likes this

BaxterUK
  • BaxterUK

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:55 PM

BAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

You're easily entertained. I see you "Bahahah" on every single thread. Is that all you can type?

Back on topic, is there any way I can get this gone quicker?

Deathwish91
  • Deathwish91

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:56 PM

Yeah, go to sleep in real life.

No2 PoLo
  • No2 PoLo

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:56 PM

It sucks they need to rework the bad player thing or remove it

BaxterUK
  • BaxterUK

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:58 PM

They sure do. I'm digging the hat but the 48 hour ban is not on.

Lukezordz
  • Lukezordz

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:59 PM Edited by Lukezordz, 11 October 2013 - 04:00 PM.

BAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

You're easily entertained. I see you "Bahahah" on every single thread. Is that all you can type?

Back on topic, is there any way I can get this gone quicker?

Well, by every single thread, you must mean 2.

But alas, no, your response just gave me a chuckle.

Splinter02
  • Splinter02

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:00 PM

Dunce-cap-in-corner.jpg

• Laveerre likes this

Nick2ooo
  • Nick2ooo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:02 PM Edited by Nick2ooo, 11 October 2013 - 04:04 PM.

I posted this in another thread but here it is again, pretty easy if you follow the steps..

To remove the dunce cap, you first have to visit a shrink and pay for a forty five minute session (and sit through it). Once complete, you have to show you have changed and become a model citizen by carrying out various tasks around city. Rockstar need to know you have been rehabilitated before they let you back in to the open world. Your ban will keep increasing if you do not carry out these tasks.

Tasks include:

Helping the elderly cross the road (hold 'A' to hold their hand as you cross the road).

Replanting trees. 

Assist shop keepers with restocking of shelves.

Drive a tour bus with at least five passengers around the city. Make sure you stop for at least 30 seconds at each main attraction.

Jury duty

Roadside assistance, breakdown support.

Plus many more which I can't think of at the moment. Once you have completed these tasks and severed your three day ban, you will be allowed back into the 'real' world.

Good luck fellow citizen!

iSkreenLooker
  • iSkreenLooker

Homie

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:04 PM

2 days.

BaxterUK
  • BaxterUK

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:08 PM

I posted this in another thread but here it is again, pretty easy if you follow the steps..

To remove the dunce cap, you first have to visit a shrink and pay for a forty five minute session (and sit through it). Once complete, you have to show you have changed and become a model citizen by carrying out various tasks around city. Rockstar need to know you have been rehabilitated before they let you back in to the open world. Your ban will keep increasing if you do not carry out these tasks.

Tasks include:

Helping the elderly cross the road (hold 'A' to hold their hand as you cross the road).

Replanting trees. 

Drive a tour bus with at least five passengers around the city. Make sure you stop for at least 30 seconds at each main attraction.

Jury duty

Plus many more which I can't think of at the moment. Once you have completed these tasks and severed your three day ban, you will be allowed back into the 'real' world.

Not sure if serious.

Written like you mean it however, Still sounds weird.

Preusse
  • Preusse

Deutscher von der niedersächsischen Nordseeküste

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:08 PM

If I may ask, how many cars did you blow up to become a bad sport?

Lukezordz
  • Lukezordz

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:09 PM

Tasks include:

Replanting trees. 

Jury duty

Not sure if serious.

This is deadly serious.

Flynny
  • Flynny

16 5 5™

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:09 PM

so why didnt they get bad sport?

BaxterUK
  • BaxterUK

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:10 PM

Tasks include:

Replanting trees. 

Jury duty

Not sure if serious.

This is deadly serious.

Never.

leeco
  • leeco

Prankster

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:11 PM

I love my hat but f*cking hate dunce world.

NADOLNY
  • NADOLNY

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:18 PM Edited by nadolny, 11 October 2013 - 04:19 PM.

It started when some little douche bags kept attacking me for no reason, so I blew up their cars, now I'm wearing a cone hat and I cant join any games with my friends. How long am I banned for? Game hours or real life hours??????

Pretty pissed off with this. These little Dheads can attack me but when i retaliate I'm a bad sport. F that sh!t.

I'm gonna teach you some tricks mate:

1 - Don't blow their cars. Get a big truck and smash them up, shoot the tires, but DON'T blow it.

2 - You can wait for them to go rob some store, while they're inside you can block the exit with a big vehicle so they can't get out. Meanwhile, the cops will show up after them, and they're probably getting killed inside. After that, you can take the vehicle off the front doors, and steal their money! I did this +10 times and got +$10,000.

3 - You can block them while they're buying clothes. The same method as n. 2, and then you can kill them. And don't forget to f*ck up their cars (shoot the tires, smash it)

4 - Kill them +10 times in a row. This will PISS them off.

5 - If you have sticky bombs, steal a fast car while they're robbing some store/buying clothes, then park it in front of the place (they will think it's a miracle to have a fast car there!) and put sticky bombs on it. Get rid of their car so they get into yours, and while they're getting away, BLOW THEM UP!!!

Use your imagination, you have many ways to piss people off in this game.

• Tallsoldier likes this

No2 PoLo
  • No2 PoLo

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:19 PM

They sure do. I'm digging the hat but the 48 hour ban is not on.

idd also you can not invite anyone who is not a bad sport to invite only so you cant even play with friends unless they are also a bad sport

Mr_Snorlax
  • Mr_Snorlax

Sleepy

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:20 PM

Seriously I hate this bad sport feature, when I'm in a tank some noob rams their car into me and I get bad sport for it... lost nearly 100k within 2 days fixing my cars when they blew it up yet I get bad sport for blowing theirs.

leeco
  • leeco

Prankster

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:24 PM

I need bad friends on the xbox.

Liam2349
  • Liam2349

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:33 PM

Bad sport is majorly flawed. I've emailed some suggestions to Rockstar on how to improve it. Bad sport lets most of the a holes get away with being a holes and doesn't really work.

FranticFatality
  • FranticFatality

British Hillbilly

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:39 PM

BAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

What an amazing reply.

/sarcasm.

Tallsoldier
  • Tallsoldier

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:42 PM

First rule of not getting Bad Sport... DO NOT BLOW UP PLAYER CARS

machodiscodave
  • machodiscodave

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:10 PM Edited by machodiscodave, 24 October 2013 - 08:14 PM.

so i bought a tank couple days ago only to find out that i cant use it in missions, so i tried to make use of it by goin after bounties....well after blowing up the second bounty i get the cap on. So not only am i a bad sport for going after bounties and wait the 2 days, but also come to realize that ive waisted my 1.5 million dollars and ranking time on something that gets me in trouble especially when people run into you and they blow up lol

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users