Photo

Karin Rebel?

18 replies to this topic
teagle
  • teagle

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:40 PM

So in story mode/online the only Karin Rebels that I've seen are always in northern Los Santos; meaning that they're rusted and coated in dirt from the lush terrain. I've tried taking one and driving through the city but I've never been able to find any that spawn that are not rust covered. So what's the word Jabronis? Where can I find one of these bad girls without rust?

Istoned
  • Istoned

I give the best gifts.

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:51 PM

I found one once after a mission with trevor after a mission with trevor and I though hell yeah. But I don't have as many customizable options as the rusty one it was weird

DJ Insanity
  • DJ Insanity

Hustler

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:52 PM

Shut up Creed

- Prison Mike

teagle
  • teagle

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:26 PM

Prison Mike, you look just like this guy I know. His name is Date Mike; nice to meet me.

Thegyrbox2
  • Thegyrbox2

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:54 PM

I found a Rebel in Sandy Shores, it wasn't rusty but I didn't like the color so I went to the custom and got a nice clean dark green color. Looked nice!

teagle
  • teagle

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:48 PM

I'm online right now, i'll have to head back up and take another look

hairyguy4
  • hairyguy4

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:09 PM

if you go to stab city and follow the road / dusty track under the train tracks and along side the river heading in the direction of the military base there's often a group of bikers a short way down by a small bridge, there's usually a sand king parked there but if you take a rebel a clean unrusted version appears, it's my favourite vehicle, a shame you can't mod it as much but I tend to keep it standard anyway, just a shame it doesn't have more articulation :S

drr26
  • drr26

But I'm a f*cking raspberry!

• Members
  • England

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:44 PM Edited by drr26, 11 October 2013 - 09:44 PM.

Saw Mill - varies between the versions but always seems to be there 

Spoiler

bigballz4u
  • bigballz4u

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 01:12 PM

I found my Rebel when I was doing the mission Island Getaway. It is just north of the bridge the crosses the northern river that flows from the Alamo sea, on a beach. I am not sure if you need to do the mission so it will spawn. But if you do that mission it will probably always spawn.

cpear760
  • cpear760

GTAO Junkie

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 10:48 PM Edited by cpear760, 29 November 2013 - 02:55 AM.

if you go to stab city and follow the road / dusty track under the train tracks and along side the river heading in the direction of the military base there's often a group of bikers a short way down by a small bridge, there's usually a sand king parked there but if you take a rebel a clean unrusted version appears, it's my favourite vehicle, a shame you can't mod it as much but I tend to keep it standard anyway, just a shame it doesn't have more articulation :S

The "small bridge" being the covered bridge. There's an off-road race point there. I've had the best luck along this road. Also, taking the same road north of stab city (until the next bridge), I've caught a clean one coming up the road. Also around Sandy Shores near Trevor's house, after playing "Potluck" or whatever it's called from the jobs menu, a clean one will occasionally go driving by regardless of what my personal vehicle is.

What I want to know is, has anyone found the clean version with baja bumper (offroad lights) and lights on the roll-bar in the bed? I can't seem to find it (except on youtube as someone's personal vehicle) but in-game found this: clean bumper, bully bumper, and baja bumper.

My first clean Rebel (parked where I originally found it):

0_0.jpg

rojovo74
  • rojovo74

Peon

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 11:39 PM

Saw Mill - varies between the versions but always seems to be there 

Spoiler

I believe the sawmill is located southwest of Paleto Bay off of the GOH (edge of Paleto Forest).

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

Onward towards the light

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Most GIFted Member

Posted 24 November 2013 - 01:06 AM

Yeah the dirt road near Stab City seems to be a good place for them, that's where I seen them the most. I like the clean version more despite not having as many custom options, it's a very nice looking truck when it's spick and span.

Also sometimes clean Rebels will spawn with bullbars or a light rack above the roof. I've not seen any with both a bullbar and light rack on it at once though.

cpear760
  • cpear760

GTAO Junkie

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:36 AM

So far I've never seen the clean one with a light rack. But I've seen several rusty ones with and without. The light rack seems to be the only option you cannot add later to the rusty one (I'm not considering the exo-cage light rack in this instance).

cpear760
  • cpear760

GTAO Junkie

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 03:15 AM Edited by cpear760, 28 November 2013 - 09:36 PM.

So far I've never seen the clean one with a light rack. But I've seen several rusty ones with and without. The light rack seems to be the only option you cannot add later to the rusty one (I'm not considering the exo-cage light rack in this instance).

UPDATE: I found a way to 'glitch' the light rack back onto the rusty one, if you can tolerate at least widening the fenders. Cycle through the bed options from the bottom of the list, the light rack will stay on the truck until you go back to stock selection.

ChillerVapes
  • ChillerVapes

Wondering aimlessly in a cloud, look up high n I'll be found

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 November 2013 - 03:39 AM

I wish one of the mod options was 'Restore' which would give any rusty car a make over back to it's former glory.

I love the Rebel when it's had all the mad conversions but it's annoying that the rust free version can't have the same mods.
  • cpear760 likes this

NFA Fabrication
  • NFA Fabrication

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 05:44 AM

Someone posted this Location a while ago for online. It took me about 5-7 visits, but I sure enough finally found my clean Karin Rebel!

I took a pic of the map, it is basically a camp site:

28s6jo6.jpg

Here she is!:

0_0.jpg

• cpear760 likes this

cpear760
  • cpear760

GTAO Junkie

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 09:25 PM Edited by cpear760, 28 November 2013 - 09:41 PM.

Well I found the clean Rebel with roof lights. Granted the front bumper is empty, but I'll take that. Looks right parked across from my Sadler also with roof lights. I was in Story Mode when it spawned along the same road as mentioned above Stab City. So I figured my chances were better in Online that I would actually find it.

And I did find it at the same beach, Freemode, in a Pegassi Vacca, as shown above. I just kept hitting the beach, driving away, coming back, again and again. Finally spawned around 11pm game time.

Here's the version spawned on my first arrival:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

And here's the light rack version I wanted:

0_0.jpg

rojovo74
  • rojovo74

Peon

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 03:54 AM

Well I found the clean Rebel with roof lights. Granted the front bumper is empty, but I'll take that. Looks right parked across from my Sadler also with roof lights. I was in Story Mode when it spawned along the same road as mentioned above Stab City. So I figured my chances were better in Online that I would actually find it.

And I did find it at the same beach, Freemode, in a Pegassi Vacca, as shown above. I just kept hitting the beach, driving away, coming back, again and again. Finally spawned around 11pm game time.

Here's the version spawned on my first arrival:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

And here's the light rack version I wanted:

0_0.jpg

The vehicles that spawn seem to be somewhat random...the Rebel doesn't spawn every time - took several attempts for it to spawn for me, but the first time it spawned, it was the clean version...identical to the one shown in your first pic lol  I painted mine Nautical Blue with Frost White Offroad Raider rims. I was driving a Cheval Surge at the time.

• cpear760 likes this

alex1369
  • alex1369

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 November 2013 - 05:06 AM

You can always find the Rebel at the offroad races in SP. If it doesnt spawn at the races then drive a bit away and come back...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users