Quantcast

» «
Photo

Passives Still Killable, is it Punishable?

8 replies to this topic
Drake Malice
  • Drake Malice

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:06 PM

So while driving from the Gun store to the clothing store I got rear-ended by another player. They stuck my car with a sticky bomb and blew me up even though I was in Passive mode. Doesn't this defeat the purpose? Is there a increased punishment or quicker bad sport for killing Passives?

Also just to say: I tracked that d0uche down and gave him the bullet he deserved...after which I switched back to Passive and went about my day

BurnCK
  • BurnCK

Trick

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:07 PM

Passive mode just stops you getting shot. You can still be ran over or blown up.

Levesque7
  • Levesque7

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:09 PM

Passive mode just stops you getting shot. You can still be ran over or blown up.

You can actually still be shot, if you are in a car.

GLiTcH2
  • GLiTcH2

╚═╬═╬═╬═╝

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:13 PM

That's because passive mode is disabled in the car, It only works while on foot.

BurnCK
  • BurnCK

Trick

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:15 PM

That's because passive mode is disabled in the car, It only works while on foot.

Didn't know this. Kinda makes passive mode even more pointless then...if you can't shoot them, just run them over.

Drake Malice
  • Drake Malice

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:18 PM

Makes travelling from point A to B annoying

Kulgrim
  • Kulgrim

Prankster

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:20 PM Edited by Kulgrim, 11 October 2013 - 03:21 PM.

This right here, if in a vehicle you can be shot, stabbed, blown up, drowned, whatever they can think off. If on foot and in passive you can be run over, blown up via the environment, ect.. they just can't shoot you...It works so well... Honestly you are better off starting an invite/friends/crew only server.

BrightonGTA
  • BrightonGTA

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:25 PM

Players in passive mode need to be given a little bit more protection.

The reason they can be killed in cars is because if they couldn't, they would be invincible in vehicles on a rampage.

The solution would be to punish players in passive mode who kill, and to punish players who kill those in passive mode - either with bad sporting, or $$$ fines.

JoeErvingRoG
  • JoeErvingRoG

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:27 PM

question..is passive disabled if you take a taxi?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users