Photo

Garage help please

4 replies to this topic
EpicMunchies
  • EpicMunchies

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:03 PM

so im trying to get 4 sport cars on left with bike at the end but i already had cars there so i took them out and blew them up and now when i but a car for it to be added to my garage it goes somewhere else instead of the spot where there was a car

Picture

http://s1355.photobu...t]=1&sort=1&o=1

http://s1355.photobu...t]=1&sort=1&o=0

SmarOneNine
  • SmarOneNine

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:09 PM

This was asked in another thread as well , as far as we know you can't organize cars in the garage the only thing that worked for me ( I'm in the process of doing as we speak ) is sell all my cars to Los santos customs ( which sucked ) and start fresh putting my cars in the garage in the order I wanted them which has been very time consuming this morning but I'm 6 into my 10 so I'm getting there lol. Good luck.

EpicMunchies
  • EpicMunchies

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:19 PM

i cant sell my cars they are worth more then 50,000 so i cant sell any other ideas

SmarOneNine
  • SmarOneNine

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:46 PM

Hmmmm no idea man I don't have any high priced rides I'm into the muscle cars so it makes it a little easier for me I guess. I could be wrong but if u steal high priced cars you can't sell if u buy them off the internet u can? I have no clue how to get rid of a high priced stolen car hopefully someone else can help u out on this one.

EpicMunchies
  • EpicMunchies

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:50 PM

iv bought all of mine cant sell them if value is over 50k iv got the coquette,vacca and cheeat

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users