HOW TO GET CUSTOM NUMBER PLATE ONLINE

33 replies to this topic
JOEBEEZ
  • JOEBEEZ

Fanny Bandit

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 October 2013 - 02:48 PM

I have been reading the forums here and I noticed that many people who have custom number plates from the Ifruit app in singleplayer find their plates don't appear online.

I have figured out a way to get your custom plate for online.

All you need to do is the following:

1. Go onto the Ifruit app and into LSC

2. Click onto your online character (their name is actually your social club username)

3. Go to the plates tab and, change the design/colour from what you have now to something different. Example if you had the black plate click on the Blue plate etc.

4. Click on the order button and you should get an invoice pop up confirming the plate for your online character.

5. When you boot online up next time you'll get a text saying your plate is ready to be picked up. NOTE THIS MAY NOT OCCUR STRAIGHT AWAY. It took 2 real life days for me to get the text saying the plate was in. SO DON'T FREAK OUT 

And that's it. Also note that you can't change what your plate says between online and offline in-case you are curious. 

Hope this helps!

• Seedy and Wavy_Crocket_LDN like this

iKevhawk
  • iKevhawk

Street Racer

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 02:50 PM

Is there a way for us to change what's on our plate at the moment, after we already customized it?

JOEBEEZ
  • JOEBEEZ

Fanny Bandit

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 October 2013 - 02:53 PM

I'm afraid not. Once you pick a combo that's it. I get the feeling Rockstar might allow us to have multiple plates in the future but at the moment no.

Chev-Chelios
  • Chev-Chelios

Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 02:59 PM

still no android version?

• Kry5s and Spo0lin like this

JOEBEEZ
  • JOEBEEZ

Fanny Bandit

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:04 PM

Yeah the app is only avaliable on Apple stuff which is a bit dumb seeing as android is more common

• Koxbox and Spo0lin like this

GLiTcH2
  • GLiTcH2

╚═╬═╬═╬═╝

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:24 PM

If you don't want to change the color of the plate you can also add any mod to the vehicle, I simply changed the wheel type on my car. Then just click order and you will get your custom plate online.

• JOEBEEZ likes this

JOEBEEZ
  • JOEBEEZ

Fanny Bandit

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:31 PM

If you don't want to change the color of the plate you can also add any mod to the vehicle, I simply changed the wheel type on my car. Then just click order and you will get your custom plate online.

Thanks for the extra info, I think the plate colour might be the cheapest but I could be mistaken. Plus you can always change the colour back to the one you want when you go to LSC to pick it up, at least that's what I did.

OhhPaigey
  • OhhPaigey

Blame It On The Skinny Jeans

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:32 PM

I want to do it, but I don't have an iPhone lol.

Chev-Chelios
  • Chev-Chelios

Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:36 PM

Yeah the app is only avaliable on Apple stuff which is a bit dumb seeing as android is more common

wow, nice to read an accommodation instead of the usual "fack you, android bullsh*t retarded fanboys" stuff found everywhere else in the internet :^:

• JOEBEEZ likes this

LaughingDingo
  • LaughingDingo

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:41 PM

I hope they allow us to change what's on the plate in the future or add multiple plates we can use.

Seedy
  • Seedy

pissin in yer kitchen sink.

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:51 PM

I have been reading the forums here and I noticed that many people who have custom number plates from the Ifruit app in singleplayer find their plates don't appear online.

2. Click onto your online character (their name is actually your social club username)

3. Go to the plates tab and, change the design/colour from what you have now to something different. Example if you had the black plate click on the Blue plate etc.

4. Click on the order button and you should get an invoice pop up confirming the plate for your online character.

5. When you boot online up next time you'll get a text saying your plate is ready to be picked up. NOTE THIS MAY NOT OCCUR STRAIGHT AWAY. It took 2 real life days for me to get the text saying the plate was in. SO DON'T FREAK OUT 

And that's it. Also note that you can't change what your plate says between online and offline in-case you are curious. 

Hope this helps!

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Ive been looking to get my plate on!

JOEBEEZ
  • JOEBEEZ

Fanny Bandit

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 12 October 2013 - 06:53 AM

Hope this helps!

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Ive been looking to get my plate on!

Tell me about it dude. Finally got a pic last night

0_0.jpg

• Akinhenwa likes this

Travis30384
  • Travis30384

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:13 AM

How does iFruit work if you have multiple cars in your garage? Does it let you customize each of them separately? 

JOEBEEZ
  • JOEBEEZ

Fanny Bandit

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 17 October 2013 - 04:59 AM

How does iFruit work if you have multiple cars in your garage? Does it let you customize each of them separately? 

I think the app chooses the one you drove most recently. So if you have a futo and a sabre turbo and you drove the futo last, that is the one that will come up on the app

adoreonerr
  • adoreonerr

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 October 2013 - 05:22 AM

I think the app chooses the one you drove most recently. So if you have a futo and a sabre turbo and you drove the futo last, that is the one that will come up on the app
do i have to order it for each car i have? or will it be in LSC after i do it once?

GLiTcH2
  • GLiTcH2

╚═╬═╬═╬═╝

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 05:22 AM

Yes you can select any car you want on the app, It will show the number of cars you own in the bottom right and you simply just swipe left/right on the car to see the next one and edit it.

GoodShark
  • GoodShark

Soldier of Fortune

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 05:42 AM

Do I get the same plate for every car? Or do I have to pick one car to get the custom plate?

swooshboy
  • swooshboy

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 06:53 AM

do i have to order it for each car i have? or will it be in LSC after i do it once?

I think once you have ordered it via iFruit then it will be always available as a personalized plate in LSC.

Here's mine:

0_0.jpg

..GhosT
  • ..GhosT

GTAForums Veteran

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 October 2013 - 06:57 AM

I remember someone on this forum having multiple different plates...
  • JOEBEEZ likes this

JOEBEEZ
  • JOEBEEZ

Fanny Bandit

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 17 October 2013 - 07:02 AM

I think once you have ordered it via iFruit then it will be always available as a personalized plate in LSC.

Here's mine:

0_0.jpg

Correct once you order it from the app the first time and it get delivered, then it is always available to put on any car from the plates section of the LCS. It costs a few hundred bucks from memory.

You can also change the style of the plate from what you ordered it in. Simply purchase the custom plate first and then choose which colour/design you want

DMC14
  • DMC14

Tiger Force 1

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 07:11 AM

that sucks. i dont have a smart phone and i wont be getting one soon.

JOEBEEZ
  • JOEBEEZ

Fanny Bandit

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 17 October 2013 - 07:13 AM

I remember someone on this forum having multiple different plates...

This was released on the R* website when they introduced the ifruit app. Note the plurals

"Los Santos Customs - The Los Santos Customs app offers players the freedom to create their ultimate vehicle in Grand Theft Auto V from anywhere. At the bar, on the beach, on the toilet. This is the future, we’re almost sure of it. You can even create and reserve custom license plates for both Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online – order your personalized plates before they’re gone!"

chainsoar
  • chainsoar

#1 Dinka Thrust Fan

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 October 2013 - 07:33 AM

OH YEAH THANKS A LOT PAL MY BLACKBERRY SHOULD BENEFIT FROM THAT ATTITUDE

*shakes fist*

withonion
  • withonion

Hustler

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 07:36 AM

Cant change what we typed!!! 

I put MANMILK on mine for a laugh. didnt realize that was going to be it no more change. Oh well if you see it ingame thats me.

• fronc and JOEBEEZ like this

Peeranoia
  • Peeranoia

Dutch Master Flex

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:18 AM

Two real life days? Glad I read that after finally being to order the plates for online

make1tclap
  • make1tclap

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:46 AM

Thank god for my time machine

Peeranoia
  • Peeranoia

Dutch Master Flex

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 05:46 PM

Wow I dont get how the single player ones came so quick and still nothing for online. I ordered it multiple times, no notification ingame. Such bs

dreaded_verse
  • dreaded_verse

Dreadhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 November 2013 - 06:11 PM

Wow I dont get how the single player ones came so quick and still nothing for online. I ordered it multiple times, no notification ingame. Such bs

I was having problems too. The way i found most effective is to order the plate on ifruit while you're actually in pay n spray, then drive out, you should get a notification that the plate is ready, drive back in, boom u got it

Peeranoia
  • Peeranoia

Dutch Master Flex

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:21 PM

I was having problems too. The way i found most effective is to order the plate on ifruit while you're actually in pay n spray, then drive out, you should get a notification that the plate is ready, drive back in, boom u got it

Can't really do that because ifruit isn't compatible with my phone. I went to the verizon store and installed it on a random phone and ordered my plates. Im about to just go do that and leave myself in online (in a way so i won't get kicked for being idle).

Ataricade
  • Ataricade

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:43 PM

Thank you. This fixed its for me. :-)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users