Quantcast

» «
Photo

NEW BAN FROM MONEY GLITCH CONFIRMED (PS3)

75 replies to this topic
Phaggot
  • Phaggot

Angry

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:47 PM

Lol still have a cool 6 mil and am lvl 156 lol butt hurt fa**ots

janimal
  • janimal

Low Skilled

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:48 PM Edited by janimal, 11 October 2013 - 04:49 PM.

This is a LIE. These trolls are very sad because some people wanted to fast forward to the money shot.

If you are in any doubt have a look at the rockstar support questions page -> http://support.rocks...ublic/questions

Now if they had been banning people for the last 12 hours, do you think there would be perhaps at least one person ask a question of R*?

I think there would be thousands.

My Mum just got banned because she spewed me from her loins & I once posted a message in a thread about glitches. Confirmed!

TheFourthOne
  • TheFourthOne

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:50 PM

This is a LIE. These trolls are very sad because some people wanted to fast forward to the money shot.

If you are in any doubt have a look at the rockstar support questions page -> http://support.rocks...ublic/questions

Now if they had been banning people for the last 12 hours, do you think there would be perhaps at least one person ask a question of R*?

My Mum just got banned because she spewed me from her loins & I once posted a message in a thread about glitches. Confirmed!

This should be stickied :)

• EpicMunchies likes this

EpicMunchies
  • EpicMunchies

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:52 PM

cant seem to find any on there i think it is fake 

Hotfuzz128
  • Hotfuzz128

MetalUpYourAss

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:56 PM

I hardly see people from PS3 get ban. Its mostly Xbox since their rules and they strike swiftly at players who abuse glitches. 

TrevorsMom
  • TrevorsMom

Wee wee pipe

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:01 PM

FFS R* have took action in the form of reset not banning.

JubeiDOK
  • JubeiDOK

Westsiiiide!

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:16 PM

LOL @ the cheaters calling legitimate players losers n fa**ots.
  • Spitfirex007 likes this

NADOLNY
  • NADOLNY

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:53 PM

LOL @ the cheaters calling legitimate players losers n fa**ots.

They think they're right.

What a bunch of pussies.

Crookid
  • Crookid

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:00 PM

A few GTAF users were (and still are) butthurt about others using exploits to make money, so they banded together to make this thread. Everyone saying they got banned? They all planned it via PM's to stop people from using exploits.

Its grade 2 psychology, Spongebob.

They aren't smart enough to create a conspiracy and you are not smart enough to discover one.

Go to bed, you have to be up early for school.

STRUCTURES
  • STRUCTURES

Holy Roar

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:21 PM

Rockstar haven't banned anyone yet, people are worried about future bans.

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:22 PM

Everyone is a fa**ot.

J_Gatsby
  • J_Gatsby

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:59 PM

Cheaters are worried about ban

Durden
  • Durden

Jack's blatant honesty

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:07 PM

A few GTAF users were (and still are) butthurt about others using exploits to make money, so they banded together to make this thread. Everyone saying they got banned? They all planned it via PM's to stop people from using exploits.

Its grade 2 psychology, Spongebob.

They aren't smart enough to create a conspiracy and you are not smart enough to discover one.

Go to bed, you have to be up early for school.

And you're not smart enough to make that call.

Skellyhell
  • Skellyhell

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:08 PM

if youre worried about a future ban, you must have done wrong, so yeah.

im making money the easy way right now, if i get banned i start again, ill be able to buy cash cards then anyway so wont care half as much

Derity
  • Derity

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:13 PM

ummm-no.gif

martindm03
  • martindm03

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:33 AM

First of all, they aren't banning anyone. They are resetting their stats. And second, they moderate that page. I posted a question there asking about a couple of my friends being reset for using the bike exploit and it was removed minutes later. For those of you that don't believe that people can/will be reset or banned for exploiting a glitch, keep doing it. Just don't say you weren't warned and go crying to the internet when something bad happens ;) I'm gonna laugh when I come back here in several days and I see a ton of posts labeled "Whaaah I was reset/banned in GTAOnline"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users