Don't BUY a Helicopter!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
64 replies to this topic
eric91611
  • eric91611

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:03 PM

So far the only thing preventing me from spamming merryweather is if you shoot the pilot often enough they stop taking your calls.  "One of the benefits of working through Merryweather is that we can decide who we work with.  You are not one of them." or "Due to your recent behavior, our services are no longer available to you."

I'M PISSED merrywheather won't let me call them in due to my recent activity. I didn't do anything to them I did an ammo drop and didn't pick it up in time would they fuc me over for something so little?i I don't understand how they can take away my services this game is totally unfair other people all have Merrywheather mesas and sh*t and they still can call merrywhether I bet. I f*ckin miss a single ammo drop and I'm cut off f*ck THIS GAME.

dream3r
  • dream3r

Keeper of dreams

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:04 PM

^Did you do a mission where you kill members of Merryweather?  Most missions either involve merryweather or the Lost MC as enemies

BioVirus
  • BioVirus

The Godfather

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:05 PM

Or.... you could have your Mechanic deliver a Buzzard to you.  I have one in my garage

DirtyT
  • DirtyT

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:08 PM

Or.... you could have your Mechanic deliver a Buzzard to you.  I have one in my garage

Why? Buzzards always spawn.

Cram a f*cking Cargobob in there.

BioVirus
  • BioVirus

The Godfather

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:12 PM

I don't like Cargobobs.  Their only utility is to pick stuff up, but I have no need to pick anything up. I already own a tank in my garage too, or I could pay the 1k and call pegasus.    What other function does a Cargobob have?    

Don't tell me to pick up enemy players in their cars, it's nearly impossible if they are driving around.

DirtyT
  • DirtyT

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:21 PM

I don't like Cargobobs.  Their only utility is to pick stuff up, but I have no need to pick anything up. I already own a tank in my garage too, or I could pay the 1k and call pegasus.    What other function does a Cargobob have?    

Don't tell me to pick up enemy players in their cars, it's nearly impossible if they are driving around.

It's not nearly impossible. Hell, earlier today I planted some guy on top of Maze Bank.

Even so, you could always prey on people robbing stores.

I think you missed my point anyway. Buzzards always spawn, Cargobobs don't. If you ever want one in future, that'll be how you get it.

az-shabrani
  • az-shabrani

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 March 2014 - 12:30 PM

lol buzzard is a joke in this game u need to drive a mile to get it and funny thing its easy to be stolen from u and there is NO WAY to get it back not like cars when u can prevent access or kick player from ur vehicle 

spydeeman
  • spydeeman

🀄️

• Members
  • Costa-Rica

Posted 13 March 2014 - 12:32 PM

Because we REALLY needed to revive a 4 month old thread..

• GroundZero, RogueStatus, urban_RED_NECK and 3 others like this

fish61324
  • fish61324

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 13 March 2014 - 12:36 PM Edited by fish61324, 13 March 2014 - 02:18 PM.

lol buzzard is a joke in this game u need to drive a mile to get it and funny thing its easy to be stolen from u and there is NO WAY to get it back not like cars when u can prevent access or kick player from ur vehicle 

Are you a joke?  The Buzzard is the best purchase you can make in the game.

When you're doing a mission, no helicopters/planes spawn anywhere (unless the mission specifically needs them)..... if you purchase a Buzzard, you can use it for ANY mission.  Making the missions more fun, epic, easier and faster.

Hands Down, the Buzzard is the best purchase I've ever made in GTA V Online

Well, with the way people are in this forum, if someone made a NEW thread about this..... YOU and everyone else would be like.... "Here's a link to where this SHOULD have been posted" or "oh great, we already have a thread for this, why do people make new threads"

So shut your mouth fool.

• Bozzah and JKan420 like this

Lay
  • Lay

ToothpickShaker

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 March 2014 - 12:37 PM

I have a buzzard but i rarely use it now. It makes missions too easy.

Jimrod
  • Jimrod

The Hooded Guest.

• Members

Posted 13 March 2014 - 12:37 PM Edited by Jimrod, 13 March 2014 - 12:37 PM.

And if he'd started a new thread your comment would be:

"Oh, this again, we haven't seen this before!"

You can't win posting on a forum...

JaysonVoorhees
  • JaysonVoorhees

Antihero

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 March 2014 - 12:41 PM

If you order it from Pegasus delivery it only costs 200. So it could work out cheaper... if you used it like a quarter of a million times.

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

gtaforumsmods.freeforums.net

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 13 March 2014 - 12:52 PM

WTF is this Halo Waypoint? Stop necroposting you retards. I can see for a legitimate purpose, but not for stupid sh*t that is LONG out of date.

JamesPnell
  • JamesPnell

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 13 March 2014 - 12:53 PM

I bought it pretty much every thing you can buy during my billionaire days. Haven't used much of anything I bought with that money since. (Heli's, planes, military vehicles). But we were free to buy whatever we wanted whenever we wanted.. Those were the days.. :)

Jimrod
  • Jimrod

The Hooded Guest.

• Members

Posted 13 March 2014 - 12:57 PM Edited by Jimrod, 13 March 2014 - 12:59 PM.

I bought it pretty much every thing you can buy during my billionaire days. Haven't used much of anything I bought with that money since. (Heli's, planes, military vehicles). But we were free to buy whatever we wanted whenever we wanted.. Those were the days.. :)

Yup, I do use the Buzzard pretty often though - mainly so I can chase someone down and get revenge for something, my main tactic is having the lock-on target every police vehicle in a mile radius instead of letting me aim at the person I'm actually chasing, it's a brilliant game mechanic.

Edit: Oh, and occasionally the Dump, just because it's fun scaring the crap out of unsuspecting drivers in free roam coming round the corner at you and just seeing a wheel about to go over their car...

• Bozzah likes this

luisniko
  • luisniko

Mayhem Agent

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 March 2014 - 01:18 PM

Oversaw the cashcard plot after hearing there's no helipad in our houses.

JamesPnell
  • JamesPnell

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 13 March 2014 - 01:20 PM

Yup, I do use the Buzzard pretty often though - mainly so I can chase someone down and get revenge for something, my main tactic is having the lock-on target every police vehicle in a mile radius instead of letting me aim at the person I'm actually chasing, it's a brilliant game mechanic.

Edit: Oh, and occasionally the Dump, just because it's fun scaring the crap out of unsuspecting drivers in free roam coming round the corner at you and just seeing a wheel about to go over their car...

Yeah I do use the buzzard sometimes. I used to fly around in the Mallard just for fun but now I use the Vestra for that.

robban
  • robban

Thug

• Members

Posted 13 March 2014 - 01:25 PM

Thanks for the advice:P

iddqdvie
  • iddqdvie

Oldschool Rebel

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 13 March 2014 - 01:53 PM

I was pretty disappointed when I bought the buzzard and and to drive to it, BUT I was EVEN MORE DISAPPOINTED WHEN I SAW A BUNCH OF OTHER HELICOPTERS NEXT TO MINE! FOR FREE!!!!!

the reason to have iit is because u can use it in missions when u own it.

spydeeman
  • spydeeman

🀄️

• Members
  • Costa-Rica

Posted 13 March 2014 - 02:10 PM

When you're doing a mission, no helicopters/planes spawn anywhere (unless the mission specifically needs them)..... if you purchase a Buzzard, you can use it for ANY mission.  Making the missions more fun, epic, easier and faster.

Well, with the way people are in this thread, if someone made a NEW thread about this..... YOU and everyone else would be like.... "Here's a link to where this SHOULD have been posted" or "oh great, we already have a thread for this, why do people make new threads"

So shut your mouth fool.

That's because we are tired of reading pointless sh*t that doesn't need to be stated.

Titania
  • Titania

• The Connection
  • Netherlands
  • Satisfactory Participant 2016

Posted 13 March 2014 - 02:20 PM

This just applies to transport, not attack helicopters.

I just bought one, the Maverick. While I was saving up for one I was calling in the Merryweather Pickup (Accessible @lvl 30 iirc) that costs $1000 a go, and is delivered to your feet.

0_0.jpg

• Lay likes this

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 March 2014 - 02:24 PM

The system is truly a joke. Idk how many times I will call for the buzzard and it will pop up, then as im going to it I will get a call saying its unavailable or moved . Then you call right back and they send it to another location lol 

Evictious
  • Evictious

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 March 2014 - 02:36 PM

I was disappointed that the high rise apartments do not have helipads.

Originally I thought that the higher priced apartment (GTA$400,000) would have a helipad and/or access to a boat slip.  At that price it should, otherwise why pay GTA$400,000 for an apartment with a 10 car garage when you can get one for GTA$220,000 that looks the same inside (sans the view out the window).

It would be nice if R* added this feature in the future.  200,000 gets access to heli-pad while 400,000 gets access to both heli-pad and boat slip from the apartment door.  This would give some small benefit to having paid the 400,000,

Killbook
  • Killbook

TheBlackWalker. A Certified Killbook.

• Members

Posted 13 March 2014 - 02:44 PM

I bought all the helicopters with the money glitch mod thing. Why not buy it? Let me put it this way.. the places the helicopters you order spawn (attack helicopters), they will spawn by mavericks, froggers, and all other non attack helicopters. You have a bounty on your head and you need to a buzzard. Why? I don't know you just NEED one. So, you travel from simeon's garage with a trail of angry money hungry whores trying to kill you because you collected a high end vechile and because you have a bounty. The buzzard says it's spawned at the airport. Okay? You go to the airport and a frogger is there. f*ck! You order it again and it spawns at the sandyshores airfield. You finally make it there with a inch of life and it's not there because a private jet, titan, or maverick is there. f*ckING PEGASUS! Your last attempt. You order it AGAIN and it spawns further up at the merryweather airfield. You finally make it there and with one more bullet, you're dead. You're about to survive your bounty and as soon as you get there, a maverick, frogger, the little stunt planes, cargobob and everything EXCEPT your buzzard is there. Okay. You finally say "f*ck it" and go for the cargobob. As you're getting in the cargobob, a rocket comes flying your way and blows up the helicopters and planes, stripping you of your bounty and leaving you with a bunch of people spawn killing you. 

My point is, most of the time, when you order a helicopter, the ones that will always be there are the maverick, frogger, or others. If you order one of them, you have a very high chance of it not being moved by Pegasus. If you order a attack helicopter or something else that will spawn in the same place, the chances are more little. Always go for the non-attack helicopters when trying to fly away and only go for the attack helicopter when you're planning to kill someone.

Lay
  • Lay

ToothpickShaker

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 March 2014 - 02:45 PM

The system is truly a joke. Idk how many times I will call for the buzzard and it will pop up, then as im going to it I will get a call saying its unavailable or moved . Then you call right back and they send it to another location lol 

Happened to me so many times. I was right near it and they moved it to the hospital. Its one of the reasons I never call it in. 

Racer__X
  • Racer__X

@DeejayJeanP

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 March 2014 - 02:47 PM

This isn't retarded at all, YOU should've known about this a loooong time ago, it's been there since forever man..

Soran Is On
  • Soran Is On

I bust until I'm empty, best chance to take you with me.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 13 March 2014 - 02:52 PM

The noobs are out in full force today. News flash. Matte with pearle, yes. Any wins unlock car upgrades, yes. The merryweather maverick pickup is way better than buying a maverick, yes.

What other 4 month old threads will pop up today.

az-shabrani
  • az-shabrani

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 March 2014 - 03:07 PM Edited by az-shabrani, 13 March 2014 - 03:09 PM.

stop being smartass plz

than please tell me

how u get the buzzard in mission if u are far away from their spawn location ?

why cant i target other player in free roam ?

why cant i prevent other player from stealing it ?

am not saying its bad purchase its good in mission (if u close to it ) but in free roam its useless the tank is the best i think 

ExtendUnlimited
  • ExtendUnlimited

What did you say?!

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 March 2014 - 03:10 PM

Well, with the way people are in this thread, if someone made a NEW thread about this..... YOU and everyone else would be like.... "Here's a link to where this SHOULD have been posted" or "oh great, we already have a thread for this, why do people make new threads"

So shut your mouth fool.

That's because we are tired of reading pointless sh*t that doesn't need to be stated.

You mean just you right? If it is pointless simply move on to the next thread, it is certainly better than troll threads and most of them aren't even funny at least. The point of a forum is discuss sh*t and you got nothing useful to say.

xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

Car Collector and Pegassi CEO

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 March 2014 - 03:18 PM

Learn why pegasus vehicles despawn. They despawn when another player is near to spawn another vehicle. Tested with my friends called a stretch to the police station and had them drive me there. When they got near it despawns because the riot van spawns on on their game

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users