» «
Photo

Changes should be made to bought Helicopters

32 replies to this topic
Torbey
  • Torbey

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 01:49 PM Edited by Torbey, 23 October 2013 - 04:01 PM.

-You should be able to spawn it at any intersection or any open area, not just the airport.

-if you have an apartment with a helipad, you should be able to go to the roof and it would be spawned there.

-Trying to escape the police on a helicopter is pointless. Everytime you out run a helicopter, they spawn one right on top of you and detect you again.

-The "Turbulence" you get at a low level flying skill is fine. However, by the time you maxed out your flying skill, you should experience no sway/turbulence at all or very, very little.

-Custimization/Upgrades for them would be nice, maybe something in a DLC.
  • MaizeG likes this

Archadius
  • Archadius

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 02:22 PM

The fact that you could afford a helicopter this fast gives them more reason to keep the 1000$ pay to spawning the helicopter
  • Kry5s likes this

Torbey
  • Torbey

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:12 PM

Took lots of grinding. With grinding gone, 1k a spawn is a lot and will add up.

DEERxBanshee
  • DEERxBanshee

Badder den dem

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:17 PM

I find the Pegasus thing retarded

mrhandss
  • mrhandss

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:17 PM

Took lots of grinding. With grinding gone, 1k a spawn is a lot and will add up.

1k? That's a single store robbery. 5 minutes max to do it and lose the cops. 

That's really not a big deal AT ALL.

ZeroDemon
  • ZeroDemon

Zero420

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:19 PM Edited by ZeroDemon, 11 October 2013 - 03:20 PM.

i find having to buy back your own car if someone else blows it up because their poor ass's couldn't afford to pay your insurance fee is annoying me the most. the f*ck do i have insurance for?

Torbey
  • Torbey

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:20 PM

It's for something I already bought (was not cheap) and something that you spawn all the time. Would make a hell if alot more sense to make the insurance 1k for destroying it, not for spawning it.

Splinter02
  • Splinter02

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:21 PM

Don't know why you'd buy a helicopter when they spawn at the airport, police departments across the entire map, Sandy Shores, hospitals...

Even the landing pad by the docks near the beach has helicopters there for free.

Torbey
  • Torbey

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:23 PM

Yeah that's what I'm saying. They only have a point if you can spawn them anywhere which is why they need to change it.

Levesque7
  • Levesque7

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:25 PM

The only one worth buying right now would be the Buzzard I think, because I haven't found anywhere to steal that one. (Unless it's also in the military base, but if you are there, you might as well steal a fighter jet instead)

Torbey
  • Torbey

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:29 PM

Buzzards spawn at all areas for me most of the time, probably because of my level. So yeah buying one serves absolutely no purpose other to make you waste 1k atm.

Ewok626
  • Ewok626

Prankster

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:30 PM

The buzzards spawn for me but I am lvl 64. I think they started spawning for me at lvl 50

Shpongled
  • Shpongled

Psychedelelicable

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:31 PM

How much does a helicopter cost?

Torbey
  • Torbey

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:33 PM

Like 2 mill. lol

Crookid
  • Crookid

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:36 PM

-You should be able to spawn it at any intersection or any open area, now just the airport.

-It should not cost you 1k every spawn. I'm losing like 20k a game just to spawn something that's mine.

-if you have an apartment with a helipad, you should be able to go to the roof and it would be spawned there.

GTAO's very first cheap f*ck.

It's really mind boggling how you are complaining about a re-spawn fee when you shouldn't even have enough to buy it in the first place.

Even more since players like you are the reason replays irked me because top ranks and rich players are filled with newbs like you. Replay function nerfed and good players like me and the crew are earning 100s of thousands a day not glitching or playing dishonest.

Get some skill. I hope you go broke from the fee and your character gets whiped so you can be a rank 6 like you should.
  • UKAIDANUK likes this

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:43 PM

You should be able to Purchase a Helipad to the Top-End Apartments, or maybe implement even more expensive Villas/Mansions that can have Helipads. :)

• Lagful likes this

Shpongled
  • Shpongled

Psychedelelicable

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:47 PM

Like 2 mill. lol

For what kind?  A Buzzard?  Can you buy a Lazer?

Revelation2106
  • Revelation2106

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:04 PM

-You should be able to spawn it at any intersection or any open area, now just the airport.

-It should not cost you 1k every spawn. I'm losing like 20k a game just to spawn something that's mine.

It's really mind boggling how you are complaining about a re-spawn fee when you shouldn't even have enough to buy it in the first place.

Even more since players like you are the reason replays irked me because top ranks and rich players are filled with newbs like you. Replay function nerfed and good players like me and the crew are earning 100s of thousands a day not glitching or playing dishonest.

Get some skill. I hope you go broke from the fee and your character gets whiped so you can be a rank 6 like you should.

All the keyboard gangster

How does wanting a helipad and complaining about a delivery fee make someone a noob?

Grow up.

Torbey
  • Torbey

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:58 PM

oh look, another one of those,"I make my money slower then you so I'm MLG pr0" people.

Torbey
  • Torbey

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 11:00 PM

Bump

Torbey
  • Torbey

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:46 AM

:O

Phaggot
  • Phaggot

Angry

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:53 AM

Well helicopter fuel does cost alot, and $1000 should be nothing to someone who has a helicopter worth millions of dollars

Torbey
  • Torbey

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 11:00 PM

added more

cfrostyscriv
  • cfrostyscriv

Snitch

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 11:05 PM

trevors air strip usually spawns a buzzard for me, im at lvl 40 and yes a heli pad on a decent HOUSE not an apartment would be nice.

Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 11:08 PM

You should be able to Purchase a Helipad to the Top-End Apartments, or maybe implement even more expensive Villas/Mansions that can have Helipads. :)

aR2k
  • aR2k

Playa

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 11:23 PM

the 1000$ fee is fine,

the chopper should come to you like the merryweather ones, and there shouldnt really be planes/choppers on the map unless you bought them.

Torbey
  • Torbey

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:56 PM

I guess I can handle the fine if they do the other suggestions.

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:58 PM

Maybe in a future update you could buy a very expensive Villa/Mansion/Penthouse with a Helipad? :)

Would be nice if Merryweather or Pegasus could transport your Chopper to your Location as well (for a big fee)

bronysplatter
  • bronysplatter

Homie

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:05 PM

-Trying to escape the police on a helicopter is pointless. Everytime you out run a helicopter, they spawn one right on top of you and detect you again.

-The "Turbulence" you get at a low level flying skill is fine. However, by the time you maxed out your flying skill, you should experience no sway/turbulence at all or very, very little.

i would like to see the winches function on either side. it could allow people to latch on and rope up or rope down like noose does in their birds.

AscendantWyvern
  • AscendantWyvern

Thug

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:12 PM

The sheer lack of custom options is what puts me off personally. Why bother buying a Buzzard when an identical one spawns anyways?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users