» «
Photo

Which song is more annoying?

132 replies to this topic
Deadly Target
  • Deadly Target

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 07:00 AM Edited by Deadly Target, 17 October 2013 - 07:01 AM.

The one that goes "BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP....BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP..." Every time I get in a taxi cab...that song is on.

And that Life of a Mac song. That guy has one of the most annoying voices and sh*tty rap styles I've ever heard...like I can see that rapper growing up in a nice ass neighborhood and getting influenced by his swag friends that he is ghetto...god I hate that song lol.

At least it makes some situations stupidly funny. 

Someone needs to make a gif from 0:49 to 0:54

DJSmurf2009
  • DJSmurf2009

V Hunter

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 07:49 AM

Dont think you can get more annoying than this.... winds me up everytime its on!

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:41 AM

mainly.....all of channel X songs :sui:

Tordenkylling
  • Tordenkylling

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:57 AM

Hey cheer up, at least we didn´t have this one in the game :

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=kffacxfA7G4

LOL! My anti-virus program freaks out when i try to open that! :panic:

twannie1997
  • twannie1997

PS3 Stronk

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:31 AM

Trust me, I have played (almost) every game since GTA 3 and I can conclude this:

I thought GTA IV had bad music (Electro-Choc was the best)

GTA V has got ONLY bad music (except for "The Rythm of the Night")

Maybe it's somekinda parody on how todays radio stations only play crappy music.

GTA 3 had OK music (I liked the Opera station, Rise FM and MSX FM)

Vice City had very good music (Emotion 98.3 was a good station)

San Andreas had the best music (I love to listen to Radio LS, Playback FM, Radio X and K-DST)

But I can't say what is the worst music because either I don't listen to the music in GTA V, or just plain turn it off and listen to the ambient music that plays with the Radio Off.

• ten-a-penny likes this

ralf_s
  • ralf_s

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:50 AM

YOU AINT GOTTA LOVE IT IF THE HOOD GONE LOVE IT

It may be less annoying now it makes sense.

That doesn't really make sense, does it?

Epsimrove
  • Epsimrove

Forest Stalker

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:07 PM Edited by Epsimrove, 17 October 2013 - 12:07 PM.

That Kendrick ADHD song, JFC...

stepladder
  • stepladder

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:13 PM

Those are not the two songs I expected to see there.

The ones I mentioned are from Blue Ark (pretty terrible all round)

It's a good radio station, if you don't like the genre then don't listen to it. Your opinion isn't a fact.
go high five a bus you miserable f*ck!

Rob Santos
  • Rob Santos

VAGO

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 04:18 PM Edited by Rob Santos, 17 October 2013 - 04:22 PM.

How can people hate Too Late for Goodbyes? I jumped up and down with glee when I first heard that song was gonna be in GTA V, it's great. 

My friend , please do not be offended with what I 'll tell you :
This post is for those who do not like any music in the game. If you like this song then it would be interesting to start a post like " What song do you like in GTA V radio" .
Probably you understand more about music than me and my opinion is very particular. I do not like this song because I think her musical tempo as riding a chariot pulled by a lame horse. The singer's voice is ridiculously an imitation of a famous singer who died and she (the song) was overvalued at the time it was launched and would not have done so successfully were not these circumstances .. Both the melody as the lyrics are childish and silly .
Some people spoke in this post do not like some music that I like and I do not care about that . I would like to hear " 29 Palms " - Robert Plant - in GTA V Radio although I know a lot of people would hate ... but I do not care . And even if someone said that " 29 Palms " is a boring music I would respect that opinion and not offend me, I still liked this song (29 Palms) anyway.
Well, you may have noticed that English is not my native language , so sorry.
Still friends ? :)

RespectIsEverything
  • RespectIsEverything

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 04:28 PM

They're f*cking with me, SUBLIMINALLY!

Soccermad21
  • Soccermad21

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:21 AM Edited by Soccermad21, 24 October 2013 - 11:21 AM.

As annoying as all these songs are, it could never be as annoying as this one from GTA IV

AdAstra
  • AdAstra

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:42 AM Edited by AdAstra, 24 October 2013 - 11:45 AM.

As the opening post specified Radio Capital as a bad song, as a fan of La Vida Bohème, I was surprised, but tastes of music of course differ. 

Anyway, the edit on that song is really bad. It only takes the first verse, the first chorus (the point of the song), leaving in the last part nearly in full, making it quite annoying to listen to. I'm not sure what they were thinking when cutting it like that - they should've just gone through it up to the second chorus, then when the "Gabba gabba hey" part starts made it fade out and cut it to the DJ. 

El Sonidito could be annoying, and maybe is in a way, but it's too funny to be bad. Unlike many, I actually find East Los FM enjoyable. There's not a single radio station I'd never listen to, though I rarely touch Radio Los Santos as it doesn't really contain anything particularly interesting.

The most annoying song would be Only Girl in the World. That song is so overplayed it isn't even funny, and I simply can't associate it with GTA in any way. It feels out of place every single time it comes on, and I'm yet to think of a situation in GTA V where it would fit in. Most other songs work at least for some purpose. 

With Badder Den Dem posted above, it reminds me of the fact I can't think of one song in GTA V I'd hear as often as that one - and I didn't even really listen to Massive B Soundsystme. It just seemed as though it was always playing somewhere, and I don't mean the Homebrew Café. 

TheGreenSadler
  • TheGreenSadler

Born in sin, COME ON IN.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:48 PM

Amoeba, hate that damn song.

PhilWillKill
  • PhilWillKill

Fanatic

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:51 PM

Future - "How It Was" is the MOST annoying song in the game and it always seems to be playing in LS Customs which makes me leave and come back a few minutes later.  "b*tch how it was, nig*a how it was".

Channel X - the microscope song is awful.

In general I think the majority of the soundtrack is rubbish apart from West Coast Classics.  It is without doubt the worst radio selection since GTA 1 & 2 and although there are a lot of radio stations it seems they cut down on the number of tracks which means it gets repetitive quickly.  Whether this was due to space constraints to ensure the content fitted on current consoles I don't know.

They missed a trick by not having a decent Rock/Metal channel with the likes of Metallica, Foo Fighters, Smashing Pumpkins, Alter Bridge, Alice in Chains, RATM etc.  Even a rock classics station with older 70's/80's music would suffice! 

PhilWillKill
  • PhilWillKill

Fanatic

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:52 PM

As annoying as all these songs are, it could never be as annoying as this one from GTA IV

Oh god damn I had completely forgotten about that and now it's stuck in my head. The WORST song in a GTA game evvvarrrrr  :sui:

TheStranger_NL
  • TheStranger_NL

Ronins MC

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:06 PM

Yellowman is boss!

SWI0001
  • SWI0001

SS-Obersturmführer

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 01 December 2013 - 08:41 AM

I reckon the worst one was the woman singing "you gay, you gay, you gay, you gay, you gay, you gay, you gay, you gay, you gay, you gay, you gay, you gay, you gay, you gay, you gay, you gay, you gay, you gay, you gay, you gay, you gay, you gay, you gay, you gay, you gay..." for about FIVE F****** minutes.

It really sucked for me that they didn't have death metal like in GTA IV: TLAD. Cannibal Corpse, Bathory, Deicide. Legendary music. I'm a drummer and I drum to a lot of that stuff. Real shame.

That "beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep" song I found funnily annoying. I found a 10 hour version of that beeping.

PreciousWall
  • PreciousWall

Stayin' Alive

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 01 December 2013 - 09:41 AM

Soulwax FM

L0st-D4md
  • L0st-D4md

Lost, Damned, Insane

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 11:46 AM

What station are you listening to? I can't recall either one of these songs. 

The ones I mentioned are from Blue Ark (pretty bad) and East Los FM (has some good stuff).

I mostly listen to Los Santos Rock Radio though. Since that's the closest we have to a K-DST. Shame they didn't bring back K-DST.

I don't listen to either of those crappy stations so alas, I am ignorant of your pain.

Hey cheer up, at least we didn´t have this one in the game :

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=kffacxfA7G4

^ Good point.

Witchking Of Angmar
  • Witchking Of Angmar

One Ring to rule them all.

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 December 2013 - 12:00 PM

https://www.google.c...xnAI-YgBfsv-4A#

this one is so annoying. gay gay gay gay gay gay gay.

WorldWideFM
  • WorldWideFM

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 December 2013 - 01:01 PM

The Gabba Hey song is actually really good, it's just it's cut weirdly and that the DJ decides to sing over most of it, which ruins it. But I have it on Spotify and it's got a pretty cool sound of it, like an alternative rock song latinised by 60%. It's a cool vibe. 

• lizardman563 and PandaLambpaws like this

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

Since 1776

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 01 December 2013 - 02:28 PM

All of them.

GTA Master 007
  • GTA Master 007

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 01 December 2013 - 08:29 PM

The music is terrible in this game and also in gta iv because unlike previous gta 3 era games, Dan houser and lazlow did not co-write all the radio stations like they did in gta 3, vice city and san andreas. Radio stations in gta v where done by washed up tasteless celebrities who put in music they like, look their name if you think I'm wrong. I do admit that rock radio, west coast classics, soulwax and blue arc are pretty good. The songs I personally hate the most are:

jane child - don't wanna fall in love
Mingi
Life of a mac
Nigga how it was, bitch how it was.. So on..
C walk - kurupt
nothing but the cavi hit
The games song
Amerie - 1 thing
All of flylo fm songs
Beep beep beep beep beep..
Gusto gusto ..
Julian Lennon - Too Late For Goodbyes
Corona - Rhythm of the Night
Illuminate
Nigga what's the hold up..
The cult - rain
Dirty white boy
Chicago song..

But the song I hate the most is jane child - don't wanna fall inlove and i just can't stand that annoying british lady but I'm guessing she looks hot in real life or maybe not

I love kausion - what you wanna do? And stevie nicks - I can't wait

OMG i finally wrote an essay ^^^

Bonnano
  • Bonnano

i hate the mexican that screams "f*ck me in the ass"

• BUSTED!
  • North-Korea

Posted 01 December 2013 - 08:38 PM

I don't get the hate for Too Late for Goodbyes.

The first 80s song I see that is hated with passion.

rpearsonx
  • rpearsonx

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 04:40 AM

this is the most annoying song in the game imo

I will hit you with a dildo if you say that again

rpearsonx
  • rpearsonx

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 04:42 AM

Plus my mechanic bums over channel X so I kill him because it's always on in my car when he delivers it... My mechanics a prick anyway... Probability because I beat him with a crowbar

SecludedMemory
  • SecludedMemory

Lysergified

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 02 December 2013 - 05:01 AM

Trust me, I have played (almost) every game since GTA 3 and I can conclude this:

I thought GTA IV had bad music (Electro-Choc was the best)

GTA V has got ONLY bad music (except for "The Rythm of the Night")

You've gotta be kidding. 

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

Huelga birds in the air and we're chargin with spears

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 December 2013 - 05:25 AM Edited by Ss4gogeta0, 02 December 2013 - 05:26 AM.

Those are not the two songs I expected to see there.

The ones I mentioned are from Blue Ark (pretty terrible all round)

It's a good radio station, if you don't like the genre then don't listen to it. Your opinion isn't a fact.

I never said I don't like Reggae. There just aren't many good songs on Blue Ark, and the host mumbles a lot.

Yea the reggae is good... I heard a remix of one of my altime favorite reggae songs on it...

anyway most annoying song to me is "nothing but the cavi hit" on WCC...

f*cking hate that version and I prefer the remix...

TCP Telecasa 559 Central Valle! Planta Ocho, North Side Visa, Piper Lockz, Lucky, CV Nortenos TULARE COUNTY!

Yall cant tell me that song dont go hard

NightSpectre
  • NightSpectre

Pure Heroine

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 December 2013 - 05:33 AM

The music is terrible in this game and also in gta iv because unlike previous gta 3 era games, Dan houser and lazlow did not co-write all the radio stations like they did in gta 3, vice city and san andreas. Radio stations in gta v where done by washed up tasteless celebrities who put in music they like, look their name if you think I'm wrong. I do admit that rock radio, west coast classics, soulwax and blue arc are pretty good. The songs I personally hate the most are:

jane child - don't wanna fall in love
Mingi
Life of a mac
Nigga how it was, bitch how it was.. So on..
C walk - kurupt
nothing but the cavi hit
The games song
Amerie - 1 thing
All of flylo fm songs
Beep beep beep beep beep..
Gusto gusto ..
Julian Lennon - Too Late For Goodbyes
Corona - Rhythm of the Night
Illuminate
Nigga what's the hold up..
The cult - rain
Dirty white boy
Chicago song..

But the song I hate the most is jane child - don't wanna fall inlove and i just can't stand that annoying british lady but I'm guessing she looks hot in real life or maybe not

I love kausion - what you wanna do? And stevie nicks - I can't wait

OMG i finally wrote an essay ^^^

Jane Child is Canadian.

PandaLambpaws
  • PandaLambpaws

I'm a cat, I swear.

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 05:46 AM

this is the most annoying song in the game imo

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=fJdqw-JzW08

I'm Jeff Gordon in his heyday
Ridin' like Tony Stewart smashin' through a two-way