Which song is more annoying?

203 replies to this topic
Nuggets
  • Nuggets

SenseiKOFF

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:41 PM

The ''beep beep beep'' song is one of the most irritating one. Every time it's on I switch channel.

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

Dump 2016

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Most GIFted Member
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:07 PM

I kinda like that beep beep beep song now after watching the video for it. Dat dancing chick.

HomemadeNapalm
  • HomemadeNapalm

Could I interest you in some fine Methamphetamine?

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 09:23 PM

that mexican rap from taxi cabs, Don Cheto or something. aaaaargh!

Don Cheto is actually a character like Stephen Colbert. His music is done as a joke.

super cool driving skills

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 12 October 2013 - 09:29 PM

YOU AINT GOTTA LOVE IT IF THE HOOD DONT LOVE IT

• gnrdeth13 likes this

Kung Lao
  • Kung Lao

FOR THE SHAOLIN

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 09:38 PM

Nothing worse than "MINGi" song makes me want to Put a gun to my head
  • Lock N' Stock likes this

RealTuff
  • RealTuff

Ego Driven Asshole

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 09:38 PM

YOU AINT GOTTA LOVE IT IF THE HOOD GONE LOVE IT

It may be less annoying now it makes sense.

LzInFaMouSzL
  • LzInFaMouSzL

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 October 2013 - 10:13 PM

Why couldn't R* just add a custom radio station? There's like 10 songs per station, half of them are old or absolutely garbage. I mostly listen to West Coast Classics or drive w/ the radio off..

Toshio_maxoS
  • Toshio_maxoS

Heisenberg's pal™

• Members
  • Red-Cross

Posted 12 October 2013 - 10:15 PM

I only hear "ESSE ESSE ESSE ESSE" and them some annyoing... sounds... DI DI DI DI DI DI

or what ever... annyoing, and always in a cap.

pault88
  • pault88

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 10:18 PM

One song I heard in the game (think it was East Los FM) beep beep beep beep beep..... I swear I thought it was the alarm going off on the car I just stole.

Lock N' Stock
  • Lock N' Stock

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 October 2013 - 10:18 PM

"Mingi" and "El Sucu Tucu" on Soulwax FM annoy the f*ck outta me. I usually love that station but I wish I could remove those two songs alone.

Le'Beat
  • Le'Beat

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 11:04 PM

This is the best http://www.youtube.c...h?v=ae3R3ZEAnt8

Waldie
  • Waldie

Bruce

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 October 2013 - 11:10 PM Edited by Waldie, 12 October 2013 - 11:12 PM.

El Sonidito song is hilarious troll music. It is f*cking annoying though - especially when you're getting chased by cops (probably for some dumb reason) and you're too busy trying to concentrate on driving that you don't think to change the channel so you find yourself getting rammed off the road all while hearing "beep beep beep beep beep beep beep  beep beep beep beep beep beep beep".

Pretty much everything on Flylo and Soulwax is bad.

Radio Los Santos is just awful - especially Life of a Mack. That f*cking music, the "Straight makin' that money!" - it hurts. It makes me want to head down to Strawberry and just start shooting.

Age of Consent - "Colours" on Radio Mirror Park. That terrible droning. It's excruciating.

As far as the OP question is concerned, I don't know the first song, but I love the "GABBA HEY" one.

InfernoV
  • InfernoV

Dont you just hate keyboard warriors!

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 11:54 PM

"GET OUTTA MY CAR"

ON REBEL RADIO OMFG I HATE THIS SONG SO MUCH.
The guy is just out of tune completly, maybe he meant to sing it like that but it annoys the hell out of mw shame tbh because I like rebel radio but have to change it everytime that crap comes one. The whole of east los fm is probably worst gta radio station ever.

Solidus X
  • Solidus X

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:11 AM

I hate every. Single. Song. From. Channel X.

RealTuff
  • RealTuff

Ego Driven Asshole

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:17 AM

El Sonidito song is hilarious troll music. It is f*cking annoying though - especially when you're getting chased by cops (probably for some dumb reason) and you're too busy trying to concentrate on driving that you don't think to change the channel so you find yourself getting rammed off the road all while hearing "beep beep beep beep beep beep beep  beep beep beep beep beep beep beep".

I started hating the song, but it always seems to come on during the most inappropriate times, making it hilarious. I put down the controller one time laughing when I was getting rammed into a wall repeatedly by around six police cars, doing flips because they were all piling in so hard, with that song playing in the back. It's like the GTAV Benny Hill theme.

I hate every. Single. Song. From. Channel X.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Trevor_Phillips.
  • Trevor_Phillips.

I live for this sh*t!

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:01 AM

MC Convoy it gives me cancer

Lordani66
  • Lordani66

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:35 AM

oh god that song from east los. un, dos, tres, cuatro. beep beep beep beep beep

THIIIIS. And the one "fresco fre fresco..." ARRRRGGGGHHHH!>!!>!>>!>[email protected],L!#!

Kingston be wise is terrible.

There is one country song i despise, in which the guy goes "OH" "AH" "EH" after almost every word like he is crying or something.

Almost every song of kendrick lamar, this raper wannabe is terrible.

tenpennyisplainevil
  • tenpennyisplainevil

Godfather

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:43 AM

The most irritating song is obviously the beep beep song, but for me it's Stevie something - I Can't Wait. I listen to LS Rock Radio most of the time and this is the only song on the entire station that I don't like, and I don't just not like it, I HATE it.

Simon_V
  • Simon_V

Red Dead Undead

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:05 PM

East Los FM and FlyLow FM, what ever they are called, are the worst radio stations in V.

Swe78
  • Swe78

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:28 PM

"this is the rhythm of the night.." ..It get's stuck in my head :(

theworldfamous
  • theworldfamous

all your game are belong to I

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:37 PM

The Rihanna song.. Only girl in the world. I don't listen to pop, so I knew her only as hot slut.. Mind you, I don't hate pop music at all, but this was goddamn terrible hideous crap. How can people stand listening to that? I'm very broad minded, musically.. I can take a lot but that's a bridge too far. 

Same thing with that Amerie song, that pissed me off every since I first heard it. Even more so because the break is actually kinda cool.. just that voice. Again, how can people listen to this? It's just grating. 

I love the beep beep beep song! Radio East Los all day. It's doing wonders for my spanish!

God Of GTAO
  • God Of GTAO

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 01:08 PM

The Rihanna song.. Only girl in the world. I don't listen to pop, so I knew her only as hot slut.. Mind you, I don't hate pop music at all, but this was goddamn terrible hideous crap. How can people stand listening to that? I'm very broad minded, musically.. I can take a lot but that's a bridge too far. 

Same thing with that Amerie song, that pissed me off every since I first heard it. Even more so because the break is actually kinda cool.. just that voice. Again, how can people listen to this? It's just grating. 

I love the beep beep beep song! Radio East Los all day. It's doing wonders for my spanish!

Only Girl In The World is an excellent song and really displays the strength of Rhianna's voice during the chorus.

Amire's 1 Thing is also an excellent song

Id rather the radio stations be filled with catchy and fun dance pop than f*cking garbage like heavy metal and screamo

• tekkenfreek233 likes this

dethbiker
  • dethbiker

basketball and heavy metal.

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 01:12 PM

The most irritating song is obviously the beep beep song, but for me it's Stevie something - I Can't Wait. I listen to LS Rock Radio most of the time and this is the only song on the entire station that I don't like, and I don't just not like it, I HATE it.

Hhaha that song sounds even more 80's than the 80's itself.. I agree though.

PoopyCock
  • PoopyCock

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:24 PM

Lol you biased asshole, just because you dont like a type of music doesn't mean it sucks, dance pop music sure if you like it dont force your thoughts on others and claim yours is the best.

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:32 PM Edited by StingrayX, 13 October 2013 - 09:34 PM.

Heartbeat on Non-Stop Pop is really annoying. It sounds like clothing store pop music and the woman singing has a talentless voice.

Lol you biased asshole, just because you dont like a type of music doesn't mean it sucks, dance pop music sure if you like it dont force your thoughts on others and claim yours is the best.

Its his opinion that it sucks. Duh! :rol:

Hussle
  • Hussle

Trick

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:43 PM

damn when i first got in a taxi it wouldnt let me change the radio so i thought you couldnt change in a taxi... and it was at the start when i had no money and was in the middle of the desert...

ohh east los fm

gnrdeth13
  • gnrdeth13

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:15 PM Edited by gnrdeth13, 13 October 2013 - 10:18 PM.

Which ever song says:  And I'm still living like a dope dealer finger on the trigger ain't taking sh*t from no nigga........... over and over and over and over.  Every time I hear it I imagine Vince McMahon yelling SHUT UP!!!

hqdefault.jpg

• HoleInTheSky likes this

ninja1232
  • ninja1232

Its the Final Countdown.....

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:23 PM Edited by ninja1232, 13 October 2013 - 10:27 PM.

East Los FM sucks dick.

IveGotNoValues
  • IveGotNoValues

Half Mexican/half white...I'm a vanilla bean!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:37 PM

"How it was,nigga how it was..."

^That song makes me want to shoot myself multiple times...

Raiden雷電
  • Raiden雷電

I Am Lightning, The Rain Transformed

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:43 PM Edited by VoiceoftheVoiceless, 13 October 2013 - 10:43 PM.

Which ever song says:  And I'm still living like a dope dealer finger on the trigger ain't taking sh*t from no nigga........... over and over and over and over.  Every time I hear it I imagine Vince McMahon yelling SHUT UP!!!

hqdefault.jpg

LOL

"SHHHUT UUUP!!"

• gnrdeth13 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users