Photo

R* Giving all players 500k FREE!

185 replies to this topic
robbo216
  • robbo216

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:58 PM

Knock on wood, but I haven't had any problems with lost characters in weeks now, and data has been saving fine for the last week. The only thing that still seems to have problems is matchmaking and getting people into your lobby. Hopefully the lack of problems now means that they are just about ready to release the stimulus.

Did you mean to say "touch wood"?

Knock on wood/touch wood = same thing. Just cos you haven't heard of one doesn't mean it is wrong.

geobst
  • geobst

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:54 PM

Knock on wood, but I haven't had any problems with lost characters in weeks now, and data has been saving fine for the last week. The only thing that still seems to have problems is matchmaking and getting people into your lobby. Hopefully the lack of problems now means that they are just about ready to release the stimulus.

Knock on wood/touch wood = same thing. Just cos you haven't heard of one doesn't mean it is wrong.
Whatever helps you sleep at night.

robbo216
  • robbo216

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:12 PM

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Doesn't really make sense in this context, but you're only young I guess. At least you're trying.

http://en.wikipedia....nocking_on_wood

Now read this and maybe educate yourself before trying to embarrass somebody on an online forum of all places...

geobst
  • geobst

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:40 PM Edited by Unoriginal Gangster, 01 November 2013 - 08:41 PM.

I wasn't trying to embarrass you. It's ironic you should say that.

I love me a hypocrite.

Jackson T
  • Jackson T

V>SA>Garbage>IV. End of Discussion.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 11 December 2013 - 02:42 PM

I think it's funny how people are saying all R* care about is earning more money and they're trying hard to make it not so easy to earn money so they can sell micro-transitions..

What a load of sh*t if that was the case they wouldn't be giving EVERY player 500k

Guess that puts the apple in their mouth

500K isn't sh*t compared to the grand scheme of things. So while it's a nice gesture, I still saying they are milking the f*ck out of those stupid cards. If they weren't, they weren't have nerfed all the missions.

Oh just shut up and be grateful.

Peregrin Brandytook
  • Peregrin Brandytook

One Ring to rule them all.

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 December 2013 - 02:43 PM

why bump this?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users