xSplodge-
  • xSplodge-

<InsertMemberTitleHere>

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:43 PM

I earned today 300k in 2 hours, 500k more? Awesome

cool, how did you do it?

Glitching like a boss. he will try to lie to you and say missions and races and stuff. But thats not possible.

yeah, i was hoping to catch him out on that.

DeadlySquirrelJr
  • DeadlySquirrelJr

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:54 AM

Well, we gave them $800,000,000 so...

Spitfirex007
  • Spitfirex007

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:02 AM

I think it's funny how people are saying all R* care about is earning more money and they're trying hard to make it not so easy to earn money so they can sell micro-transitions..

What a load of sh*t if that was the case they wouldn't be giving EVERY player 500k

Guess that puts the apple in their mouth

500K isn't sh*t compared to the grand scheme of things. So while it's a nice gesture, I still saying they are milking the f*ck out of those stupid cards. If they weren't, they weren't have nerfed all the missions.

Choymz
  • Choymz

Trick

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:15 AM

They cant milk the cash cards if they dont work!

Dr Kain
  • Dr Kain

Playa

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:40 PM

I still don't understand how this glitch money works.  Where are people going to get this?

Dr Kain
  • Dr Kain

Playa

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:42 PM

Rockstar games delays everything they put their minds on, Even brushing their teeth. It takes 10 days just to put toothpaste on the damn toothbrush.

When they bang their wives, they tell them they want to put the condom on in "A minute" But it takes all night, and when the wife is staring at dan houser he says "There are issues placing the condom on my dick, I will take the time as needed to protect my dick.

you know his wife didnt get banged that night.

Yep, because no other game company ever delays anything.  

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:46 PM

^

Also the fact that Ubish*t just delayed watch dogs by 6 months. V got delayed only for 4. And that's right near the release date too. At least V was announced to be delayed in January.

Dr Kain
  • Dr Kain

Playa

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:00 PM

Yeah, delaying a game a month before its release is just dumb.  How do you not have your game ready before then?  You should know well in advance if you are not going to meet the deadline or not.  It just goes to show how rushed Watch_Dogs was going to end up being (and probably as glitch as ACIII was).

Kong
  • Kong

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:58 AM

R* Q3 days, 12 hours ago

Hi everyone, 
Just to clarify for those who were asking about the adjustment made to mission replay payouts, please remember that we are continuing to regularly balance the dynamic in-game economy and whenever we discover that there are unintended loopholes that some players are exploiting to grind cash or RP, you can expect that we will be adjusting or closing them. By the same token, there are also cases where we’re balancing the economy in the opposite direction such as recently reduced penalties for dying. All of this is done to keep things as fair and as fun as possible - please remember that we are looking at not only player data in our ongoing tuning process decision-making but also at your direct input, so if you have any feedback about the in-game economy or any other aspects of the game, please direct it to [email protected] as we are actively looking at all player feedback sent to that address. We thank you for your understanding and patience and please stay tuned this week for more information including timing of the first GTA$ Stimulus Package deposit and the forthcoming new content such as the Beach Bum Pack, Content Creator and Heists.

thugzmansion
  • thugzmansion

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 12:37 PM

R* Q3 days, 12 hours ago

Hi everyone, 
Just to clarify for those who were asking about the adjustment made to mission replay payouts, please remember that we are continuing to regularly balance the dynamic in-game economy and whenever we discover that there are unintended loopholes that some players are exploiting to grind cash or RP, you can expect that we will be adjusting or closing them. By the same token, there are also cases where we’re balancing the economy in the opposite direction such as recently reduced penalties for dying. All of this is done to keep things as fair and as fun as possible - please remember that we are looking at not only player data in our ongoing tuning process decision-making but also at your direct input, so if you have any feedback about the in-game economy or any other aspects of the game, please direct it to [email protected] as we are actively looking at all player feedback sent to that address. We thank you for your understanding and patience and please stay tuned this week for more information including timing of the first GTA$ Stimulus Package deposit and the forthcoming new content such as the Beach Bum Pack, Content Creator and Heists.

old sh*t

BallinOutOfMind
  • BallinOutOfMind

Baller by day, baller by night.

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 01:30 PM

Uh, what's the beach bum pack and what is in it? Is it something we're gonna have to pay for or would it come with the update? Sorry, haven't been keeping up with this.

CallTheCoroner
  • CallTheCoroner

Have you ever been dying of thirst, and smelled rain?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 October 2013 - 01:52 PM

Uh, what's the beach bum pack and what is in it? Is it something we're gonna have to pay for or would it come with the update? Sorry, haven't been keeping up with this.

They said it will be free, I think it has a couple vehicles/weapons etc. Nothing too special.

Flash525
  • Flash525

Fibre Force Team Leader

• Members
  • England

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:50 PM

I don't think the 500k is coming anytime soon. In their earlier officla post they said we'd get 500k each this month, though it would be split between two installments. We've got exactly a week left before we hit November, so unless they're going to be giving us the whole 500k in one shot, we wont be getting it all this month. I'd be amazed at this point if we got anything this month.

• GrandTheftNine likes this

dublinhitman
  • dublinhitman

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:53 PM

i need that $$ im addicted to modding cars 

different topic but anyone know if we can keep our house and ten space garage then buy another garage 

Flash525
  • Flash525

Fibre Force Team Leader

• Members
  • England

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:36 PM

different topic but anyone know if we can keep our house and ten space garage then buy another garage 

Unfortunately not. We're only able to have a single property. If you buy a new one, you'll lose your current/old one.

BallinOutOfMind
  • BallinOutOfMind

Baller by day, baller by night.

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 01:07 PM

They said it will be free, I think it has a couple vehicles/weapons etc. Nothing too special.
Oh that's cool! Thanks!

idrift
  • idrift

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 01:13 PM

Glitch yourselves as much money as you can as these guys are seriously tightening up the payouts int he missions and I bet racing will be next! Microtransactions

tch2296
  • tch2296

Giant Siberian Priest Just Chillin'

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:06 PM

Wait, so even the players that boosted to level's above 100 get the money? Meanwhile I still don't have my character.

Good job R*

That makes total f*cking sense.

Yeah, that's because if you haven't played online yet you haven't been dealing with all the frustrating issues everyone else has, doofus. Everyone should actually educate themselves on what's actually happening here - I know it's a lot to ask for a lot of this community.

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

The Bad Fella™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Contribution Award [GTA III]

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:09 PM

Unfortunately not. We're only able to have a single property. If you buy a new one, you'll lose your current/old one.

But you get half of the money back for the old apartment.

tch2296
  • tch2296

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:10 PM

I still don't understand how this glitch money works.  Where are people going to get this?

Why don't you try actually reading the thread and the accompanying source material? This is half the reason very little intelligent discussion goes on here.

Shiner8039
  • Shiner8039

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 07:42 PM

So has anyone seen the money yet? Been two weeks since the announcement.....has it been delayed or cancelled?

• Audiophile likes this

Heath_89
  • Heath_89

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 02:42 AM

I thought we were meant to get the money in two installments over the month of October.. the second being near the end of the month, but I haven't seen anything yet.

Perhaps they've decided to work on another patch and the money coming in the next patch.

I could be wrong though.

• GrandTheftNine likes this

Dr Kain
  • Dr Kain

Playa

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:18 AM

Why don't you try actually reading the thread and the accompanying source material? This is half the reason very little intelligent discussion goes on here.

Are you seriously quoting something I said like almost a week ago?  I already found out and tried it out to see if it worked.  It is too tedious to bother with unless I am really strapped for cash.  To be honest, the only thing I feel like I absolutely need the money for is so I can buy the Richards Majestic apartment.  Once I get that, I won't really need much money anymore outside of ammo and when I can finally buy a sniper rifle.

Barthock93
  • Barthock93

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:33 PM

Still waiting u.u

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Concepts]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2010
    Best Concept Story 2010 "The Code of The Streets"

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:40 PM Edited by Money Over Bullshit, 29 October 2013 - 06:57 PM.

I think this is ridiculous... it's like players who bought the SE are being penalised for it. I can understand only being able to own one apartment but you should be able to own two garages at least.

• GrandTheftNine and stiangtr like this

tch2296
  • tch2296

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:49 AM

Are you seriously quoting something I said like almost a week ago?  I already found out and tried it out to see if it worked.  It is too tedious to bother with unless I am really strapped for cash.  To be honest, the only thing I feel like I absolutely need the money for is so I can buy the Richards Majestic apartment.  Once I get that, I won't really need much money anymore outside of ammo and when I can finally buy a sniper rifle.

Haha what's the matter do things you said a week ago not count? I wish the world worked that way....I would have lose a lot less jobs, flunked a lot less classes, been f*cked over by a lot less girls, and had by ass beat 2 times less!

Wow that's a good one: "Are you seriously quoting something I said a week ago? Liiike the world is soooooo different nowwwww duuuuddeee. What's wrong with you maaan? A week ago the world was like a totally different place maaaannn!"

K20
  • K20

suckmyrocket

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:53 AM

its November ... still no 500k. fcuk online. 

single player all the way.

Audiophile
  • Audiophile

http://gabenislife.com/

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 01 November 2013 - 11:23 AM Edited by Audiophile, 01 November 2013 - 11:24 AM.

So has anyone seen the money yet? Been two weeks since the announcement.....has it been delayed or cancelled?

Like everything Rockstar does, however small, it's been delayed.

Until they fix the issues with characters being deleted/losing progress....they claim.

R* claim a lot of things. :)

I will be extremely surprised if the first DLC is not delayed. Or the DLC after it. I remember most of the MP3 DLC was delayed.

Bflaker
  • Bflaker

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 12:46 PM

Knock on wood, but I haven't had any problems with lost characters in weeks now, and data has been saving fine for the last week. The only thing that still seems to have problems is matchmaking and getting people into your lobby. Hopefully the lack of problems now means that they are just about ready to release the stimulus.

geobst
  • geobst

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:14 PM

Knock on wood, but I haven't had any problems with lost characters in weeks now, and data has been saving fine for the last week. The only thing that still seems to have problems is matchmaking and getting people into your lobby. Hopefully the lack of problems now means that they are just about ready to release the stimulus.

Did you mean to say "touch wood"?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users