Photo

R* Giving all players 500k FREE!

185 replies to this topic
chuckberry04
  • chuckberry04

Thug

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 02:05 AM

With 500k, you still can't even buy the shamal or the maverick. Some of you guys are born handicapped inside the head, stop complaining. Your rights from playing games should be stripped off and you should be executed in front of your parents.

Also, what is so stupid and bad about this? This is a treat for what happened in the first few days of online's launch. Nothing will happen if everyone gets 500k. You can spend it on lots of things now. It's realistic too because you still can't buy some of the heli or planes or even super cars.

Saying someone should be executed in front of your parents is way f*cking out of line, and there is NO WAY, that you can justify saying that. The f*cks wrong with YOUR head?

Shut up. Welcome to the internet. I can justify it due to the amount of unnecessary hate towards V for no apparent reason. Online admittedly had a shaky start, it should have been expected considering this is the current gen console, and the fact that they are using a beta version of the cloud servers. And now this sh*t.

You are one of these internetheros that ruin forums like this.. Seriously, get your attitude straight. That there is no apparent reason to hate GTA is your opinion.. but there are a LOT of valid reasons to hate it.

combatchase
  • combatchase

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:24 PM

I've just brought a 10-car garage for 150k and a 9F it's totally skint me now so I'm looking forward to this first installment lol..

What I was wondering is say now that I have my 10 car garage what will happen when I buy a 10 car apartment too? Does that mean I get like 20 spaces for my cars? Because that's pretty sweet.. but f*ck I'm going need a few mill installments off Rockstar ;) so I fill the bastards haha 

You can only own one property at a time. You sell your old property when you buy a new one and the cash goes towards your new place.

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:21 PM

With 500k, you still can't even buy the shamal or the maverick. Some of you guys are born handicapped inside the head, stop complaining. Your rights from playing games should be stripped off and you should be executed in front of your parents.

Also, what is so stupid and bad about this? This is a treat for what happened in the first few days of online's launch. Nothing will happen if everyone gets 500k. You can spend it on lots of things now. It's realistic too because you still can't buy some of the heli or planes or even super cars.

Saying someone should be executed in front of your parents is way f*cking out of line, and there is NO WAY, that you can justify saying that. The f*cks wrong with YOUR head?

Shut up. Welcome to the internet. I can justify it due to the amount of unnecessary hate towards V for no apparent reason. Online admittedly had a shaky start, it should have been expected considering this is the current gen console, and the fact that they are using a beta version of the cloud servers. And now this sh*t.

You are one of these internetheros that ruin forums like this.. Seriously, get your attitude straight. That there is no apparent reason to hate GTA is your opinion.. but there are a LOT of valid reasons to hate it.

I was directing it at the people hating it for absolutely no reason at all. This is the GTAForums, which is full on biased and retarded people, so what I said was NOTHING that would affect them. It's full of trolls. Yes I know there are valid points. And some people are hating Rockstar for giving away $500,000 to make up for the bugs and bad launch start which is ridiculous.

BAF-stueycow
  • BAF-stueycow

'StueyCow'

• Members
  • England

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:14 PM

$7500000000000 will be put into the economy of GTA (500000x 15000000) thats a lot, and think about it. Someone has two accounts, Gets 1m in total, signs in on both, sends to one account wala rich! now imagen doing that with four accounts? or more?

Uhwoahnohuh
  • Uhwoahnohuh

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:47 AM

I dont think im all excited for the money anymore, I'll just get bored with the apartment and cars I buy anyways. I need to get out of my house and get a real life  :panic:

• davetopper likes this

mdm1234567890
  • mdm1234567890

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:26 AM

Who gives a $hit? You act like YOU'RE the one who spent all the time and effort in the making of this game, you lame. LMFAO, Welcome to the internet? Hm. Maybe you should think about that. I understand you being a complete nOOb and you're not used to seeing people complain about an online game, but keep in mind for the future that when it comes to online gaming, people will always find reasons to hate it. So I say to you, welcome to online gaming............nOOb.  

beanzinapot
  • beanzinapot

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:20 AM

Im not sure why all these people are complaining about R* giving 500k GTA$. Think of it a special thanks for our loyalty and love for this franchise. Anyways, once that first 250k appears in your bank account (talking to the people who think the stimulus package is stupid and a bad idea.) I don't think the first words that come out of your mouth is "Ahh crap!! Now I've got more money!!" With that being said, I feel greatfull for this gift that we are all going to receive!! THANK YOU ROCKSTAR!! THANK YOU!!!!

Sons Of Scotland II
  • Sons Of Scotland II

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:32 AM Edited by Sons Of Scotland II, 20 October 2013 - 04:35 AM.

500k will be sweet, seen soo many ppl say...oh but ive lost this n tht, aptments, etc it was ppl hammerin retry n creatin temp characters while servers were down, i lost a level 30 with apt, now im level 70 with lots cars n apartment n nothins went wrong since r.s mentioned why ppl were losin em n said what to do, ppl need to stop playin or accept tht r.s isnt gonna check every "single" persons losses n reimburse 1 by 1 hahaha get real :D :D

.join my crew..   Sons Of Scotland II  ..need reps, lieutenants ppl tht play as much as me lol

http://socialclub.ro..._of_scotland_ii

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:25 PM

When are these deposits supposed to happen?

beanzinapot
  • beanzinapot

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 October 2013 - 12:04 AM

First installment should be tonight at midnight probably PST.

Dr Kain
  • Dr Kain

Hustler

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:02 AM

So where's that f*cking patch they promised this week? I want my free money!!!

OH NO, I DON'T HAVE MY FREE MONEY!!!

Seriously dude?

Joe Chip
  • Joe Chip

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:05 AM

That should get me a decent apartment and pimped out muscle car!  :santa:  $45k for $500k doesn't seem like such a bad trade.

.Polar_Bear.
  • .Polar_Bear.

Suave GAYmer

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:11 AM

you should be executed in front of your parents.

You are just sick in the head man, the f*ck is wrong with you?

Uhwoahnohuh
  • Uhwoahnohuh

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:10 AM

you should be executed in front of your parents.

You are just sick in the head man, the f*ck is wrong with you?

that's exactly what i told him. there is nothing to justify saying that.does compassion for other human beings even exist anymore?

Audiophile
  • Audiophile

Soothe us with sweet lies...

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:31 PM

Don't mind him, he likes to have hissy fits when he isn't agreed with/is wrong and people tell him so.

Just another immature little troll who claims to be against the very thing he is. He has written worse in the past than someone should be executed in front of their parents. That's the sad part.

Macabro
  • Macabro

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:49 PM

I've got mixed feelings about this. 

Most people havent lost even close to 500k from R* character/funds deletion..

It's gonna make it kind of a shollw feeling to see people with super moded cars and fancy apartmente when you know they got it for "free" Then again, most people are just abusing races to level and make quieck money anyways..

InfernoV
  • InfernoV

Dont you just hate keyboard warriors!

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:04 PM

When we getting it?

Europa
  • Europa

Dreamer

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:21 PM

How much does an helicopter cost?

GTAVTheHeat
  • GTAVTheHeat

I can't picture life without a point of view..

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:56 PM

Well once I hit 2 mil I'm buying an entity XF. By the time the first 250k hits I should have about that much. I like to keep a good amount of cash in the bank so I never go broke, its good practice for when my real life business starts to kick off. You gotta spend money to make money, true statement lol.  i remember telling a friend we are getting it and he went straight away buying cars and went broke lol. After selling high priced cars and doing missions hes getting back up there.

What was funny is R* said that the money would have came by a couple weeks ago..  when they said it would be as early as next week, it was during the previous week, and when the next week came, we got nothing, then a week later we got the title update.. As trivial as it may be I can understand feelings or thoughts of being led on and as fickle as I have been, I think there are alot of people to satisfy this time over.  Sometimes I feel as if R* is doing things on purpose to make my experience worse, but thats just the wishy washyness of my fanboyism talking. Other than that its been quite the experience, I've never played anything like this before and with friends its only that much more fun. I hope that everyone begins to see what they want to see but in a positive light, enjoy the game, problems will arise and this is not where the bread and butter will lay with GTA Online.

Kong
  • Kong

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:32 PM

I"m sure it'll get here soon....meanwhile.....

skeletable.jpg

I'm tellin ya anyday that 250k will pop up.

Uhwoahnohuh
  • Uhwoahnohuh

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:06 PM

Rockstar games delays everything they put their minds on, Even brushing their teeth. It takes 10 days just to put toothpaste on the damn toothbrush.

When they bang their wives, they tell them they want to put the condom on in "A minute" But it takes all night, and when the wife is staring at dan houser he says "There are issues placing the condom on my dick, I will take the time as needed to protect my dick.

you know his wife didnt get banged that night.

• manslaughter119 likes this

roostersrule2
  • roostersrule2

I'm Batman

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:11 PM

Rockstar games delays everything they put their minds on, Even brushing their teeth. It takes 10 days just to put toothpaste on the damn toothbrush.

When they bang their wives, they tell them they want to put the condom on in "A minute" But it takes all night, and when the wife is staring at dan houser he says "There are issues placing the condom on my dick, I will take the time as needed to protect my dick.

You went to far with the metaphor.

• PkUnzipper and manslaughter119 like this

God Of GTAO
  • God Of GTAO

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:13 PM

The guy who said we should be executed in front of our parents should be executed in front of HIS parents and his 500,000 should then be split between us, anyone who disagrees should be executed in front of their parents.

• Lazyboy. likes this

Startug
  • Startug

No Custom Title Here...

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:27 PM

The guy who said we should be executed in front of our parents should be executed in front of HIS parents and his 500,000 should then be split between us, anyone who disagrees should be executed in front of their parents.

I think we should actually do what a sensible person does and ignore him. Anyway, I'll enjoy my execution now for stating a good disagreement.

Uhwoahnohuh
  • Uhwoahnohuh

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:36 PM

You went to far with the metaphor.

I think it was pretty accurate of me 

• manslaughter119 likes this

fridaynightscream
  • fridaynightscream

Lost Kings Street Soldier, Fighting And Making Money.

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 07:17 PM

This is bullsh*t, when the f*ck is this 250 grand coming? I'm glad they are giving it to us, but still.

Dale Nixon
  • Dale Nixon

methane on my mind

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 07:22 PM

execution in front of parents is happening in a few weeks or so

• Lazyboy. likes this

PeacefulFuckingDay
  • PeacefulFuckingDay

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:11 PM

So where's that f*cking patch they promised this week? I want my free money!!!

OH NO, I DON'T HAVE MY FREE MONEY!!!

Seriously dude?

I was a little too hyped up when I wrote that although I still want the money :).

xSplodge-
  • xSplodge-

<InsertMemberTitleHere>

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:00 PM

I earned today 300k in 2 hours, 500k more? Awesome

cool, how did you do it?

jerrodh7244
  • jerrodh7244

The Big Boss

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:19 PM

I earned today 300k in 2 hours, 500k more? Awesome

cool, how did you do it?

Glitching like a boss. he will try to lie to you and say missions and races and stuff. But thats not possible. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users