Photo

Rockstar to give $500k to all October players

168 replies to this topic
btar93
  • btar93

Hardcore Gamer

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:11 PM

Bit unfair giving it to all the farmers too.

Personally I couldnt care. I think the people that sell their car twice etc, are the ones that sit on the game, greedy for more money. They will probably be more likely to buy cash packs, rather than little timmy down the road that thinks the gamemodes are the quests and plays 2 hours a day. 

Daimondl
  • Daimondl

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:17 PM Edited by Daimondl, 11 October 2013 - 06:57 PM.

Well, that's something ! Good that I didn't wait for my character to get restored, I already made another one.
Too bad for the people who was waiting good news about the lost progress.

I would have prefered RP to level up our new characters.

btar93
  • btar93

Hardcore Gamer

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:17 PM

Essentially giving everyone an amazing apartment for free (that's what everyone will spend it on) I'm not complaining about this but I think its just a little high of an amount, I worked my ass off to get my 250k apartment and now everyone will have one, but its good for the people that lost a ton of characters and money.

interiors are the same, no biggy. The lenny avery real estate site is down, once they add more actual houses we will have more money banked up, dw bro 

Flexx
  • Flexx

Greatest Human In World History

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:17 PM

Does anyone else NOT want the cash?

I'm enjoying working my bollox off for cash...

This.

Although I dont know what the hell "bollox" are...

TheTelly
  • TheTelly

\_(ツ)_/

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:28 PM

This.

Well you could always give your money away.  :lol: 

ArsonWave
  • ArsonWave

Burn Baby Burnnn!

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:29 PM

This.

Well you could always give your money away.  :lol: 

No. No you can't lol.. Nerfed as well, thanks to Rockstar.

DeadZombie
  • DeadZombie

Sons Of Ditka - Leader

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:33 PM

Cool I didn't even grind and Ill have everything a grinder has but I actually had fun playing

500k isn't anywhere close to what a grinder has. 500k is like 20 mins of Rooftop Rumble and people do this for HOURS

So fun.

uptownrockstar
  • uptownrockstar

Reagan Era

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:42 PM

Just got my 237k apt two nights ago. Was workin on my super diamond like everyone else in my crew. I saved like 60k toward it, now life is good

Btw. How do you sell your cars or bikes repeatedly?

bango31
  • bango31

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:24 PM

Will both character slots get $500,000?

LeAristocrat
  • LeAristocrat

Leader of the LeAristocrats

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:25 PM Edited by LeAristocrat, 11 October 2013 - 08:26 PM.

I've got 8M anyway. Don't need it.

Lols

jarnotjee
  • jarnotjee

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:28 PM

Farmers live in their mom's basement and have 1 inch didelidoos

Edwin
  • Edwin

Franceska ♥

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:37 PM

JB-700 Decomissioned :)

Lee Everett
  • Lee Everett

We need to keep you safe Clementine...

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:37 PM

For those asking about their lost characters or rank, those will not be able to be restored so we sincerely hope that this cash stimulus we’re giving out this month will help you get back on your feet or to make your new life in Los Santos & Blaine extra sweet.

Finally, they admitted that our stuff won't be restored. Now I just want a refund ($20) and I'm good...

Martin Madrazo
  • Martin Madrazo

Prankster

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:39 PM Edited by Martin Madrazo, 11 October 2013 - 08:42 PM.

Very fair to all who lost characters. Now everything is gonna be solved the game can finally begin.

But bad for the economy. I'd say: correct all $ mission rewards, wipe all money in the game, give 500k.

Everyone happy.

ELCHANFLE
  • ELCHANFLE

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:55 PM

If this is true, the reason its happening is because they know the gta ONLINE portion has been a failure and they wanna do whatever they can to keep players in the game. PS4, battlefield, cod, all coming up and rockstar is doing whatever they can to keep the fanbase in the game while the transition takes place.

If they are giving away half a mil for free, that will give everyone an idea of whats to come, items costing hundreds of millions to billions for sure.

Nice try Rock*, you guys let me down.

and yes im a newbie in this forum, first time poster, but active gamer.

and if you really like the game then great! im happy for you, im happy for anyone that still enjoys a good ol fashioned Mario bros on NES as well (which I do)

Herodias69
  • Herodias69

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:58 PM

Those of you that say farmers have no idea what your talking about, in this game you can either be a grinder, example: doing the exact same mission over again. Or an exploiter, example: finding something that was not intended for the game and milking it. Farming is going around looking for a specific item and selling it, like just looking for a vehicle that is worth more than others and only looking for that one.

Sticky Pads
  • Sticky Pads

Prankster

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:54 AM

I'm probably just wrong.  Giving out bad advice like a fool.  I'll check tonight.  If I was right, you are all getting poisoned cookies!

Oh yeah, I was very wrong.  F*ck!  I've been losing money every time I've died in Free Mode and didn't notice!  Just lost $6k in about 20 minutes of messing around. I guess the only way to avoid hospital bills is to keep my money in stable stock in BAWSAQ...

MaizeG
  • MaizeG

Snitch

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:09 AM

They need to add more moneysinks asap or people would just be able to afford mostly anything they want without effort. :)

New Vehicles,Tanks,Weapons,Mods asap :D

And Villas/Mansions!

Yeah thats what i was thinking.. they need more items. I know they WILL 100% add more but they just take their time

Jamhesings
  • Jamhesings

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:18 AM

All I give a sh*t about is having a garage to put my suped up street bike in so I can recklessly drive around  ganking people....I have that already and it wasnt hard to get the cash....I didnt lose a character or any money at any point....this is huge for people that lost anything due to online issues and at the same time doesnt really affect the people grinding their asses off...I say thanks man I'll probably buy a bigger garage...how about like...giving us like bank robbing missions and stuff....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users