Photo

Best apartment once you have the money?

42 replies to this topic
Knocknuts
  • Knocknuts

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:11 PM

Its up to your preference. i picked the Del Perro Heights cause its the 10-car apartment/garage that is nearest to fort zancudo.

Anatomical
  • Anatomical

Cranberries

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:11 PM

I bought the 247k apartment.  It has a good view, 10 car garage, I saved 150k, and it is located in the central part of Los Santos between Vinewood and Downtown.  Inside it looks the same as any of the 400k apartments.

Can someone post pictures of the view from this one.

I like the 253k apartment, you get a good view of the city and the golf club and even the ocean.

and this one

Crookid
  • Crookid

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:14 PM

280k one for sure. You can see the street.

I have the 400k one and regret it. It's cool being able to see who rolls up in the 280 one.

1daymember
  • 1daymember

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:53 PM

I have both the 391K and 400K on separate characters and I can tell you they are EXACTLY the same. Except for some reason, the 391K Apt has a better view.

Jew Rosenberg
  • Jew Rosenberg

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:57 PM

I like the 253k apartment, you get a good view of the city and the golf club and even the ocean.

just got that one, its the best, hopefully the helipad will come into play.

ABCDOGGY ginette
  • ABCDOGGY ginette

Kingpin

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:29 PM

I just bought the $253,000 appartment in the Richards Majestic buliding. I hesitated for 1 hour going back and forth between Tinsel Towers and Richards Majestic. After looking at several pictures, I have to say Tinsel Towers ($286,000 one) do have the best views of all the appartments in my opinion, but I didn't liked the place and the neighborhood very much.

The Richards Majestic builing offers a top notch view too, just not as beautiful as Tinsel Towers, but I fell in love with the place.

But it's all personal tastes after all.

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:34 PM Edited by AzraelX, 29 October 2013 - 09:35 PM.

Best view is the 223k apartment on Alta St. Check it out at night and you'll be impressed.

Location's good too, it's actually downtown, unlike a lot of other places that are on the outskirts of the city for some reason.

DirtFarmer
  • DirtFarmer

Playa

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:42 PM

the 391k is where its at. great views, the best imo. plus the tower is easy to spot, never need a marker to tell you where it is. looks great at night too.

super easy to spot from a plane, nice drop zone!

GT Motion
  • GT Motion

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:44 PM

They are all the same inside as long as you have a 10 car garage, and Richards Majestic has the best view, I have had them all.

iaac.png

DirtFarmer
  • DirtFarmer

Playa

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:44 PM

I have both the 391K and 400K on separate characters and I can tell you they are EXACTLY the same. Except for some reason, the 391K Apt has a better view.

i dont think you have a clue what "exactly" means...

BIEBERyoloSWAG
  • BIEBERyoloSWAG

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:49 PM

Look everyone... a pretty view is nice and all but its a video game with missions and objectives.

which means...GET THE 217k one like i did.

The 217k is in the heart of the city but....WAIT FOR IT...I can see the bank right outside my window. I had enough money for any apartment but i realized that heists will come into play soon and a view of the bank is going to be money, no pun intended.

I could easily be a look out for any of my crew heisting the bank and can easily be a go to house within walking distance. GET THE 217k if you want to forget about the view and just go with tactical planning instead

Knight.
  • Knight.

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:50 PM

The problem with buying into the $391 or $400 building is there is too many people that live there and getting in and out is a pain. Before I bought mine I staked out the building and sure enough people would leave and get their cars blown up exiting the garage so I bought my apt in another location. R* should of planned these apartments better but whatever.

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:42 PM Edited by AzraelX, 29 October 2013 - 11:58 PM.

I had to hit my apartment a couple times recently, so I took a picture out the windows each time to show different times of day.

Here's the view at 57 Alta St, the $223k apartment.

jgld8j.jpg

2qwhj86.jpg

143jo03.jpg

260vhuv.jpg

8x4p53.jpg

e15iyd.jpg

Whenever I'm playing with someone here who hasn't seen the view before, five seconds after I enter my apartment they always have a response like "wow".

The animation on that Ferris wheel looks awesome, by the way. Not something that uncultured folks living out on the edge of the desert can appreciate. The people who get the 400k apartment may as well take out their banjo and moonshine and consider themselves in Sandy Shores.

Some other information:

- It's equidistant from all three LSC locations in the city, so you can choose to avoid any of them without inconveniencing yourself.

- It's directly across the street from Maze Bank (think heists).

- It's walking distance from the Mors Insurance parking lot.

- It is right around the corner from an Ammunation with a shooting range.

- It has two Pegasus helipads and a Pegasus dock within a 15 second drive.

- The way the garage is recessed makes it so no one can stop you from entering or exiting both your apartment and garage simultaneously, since there are 3 directions you can enter your garage door from, 2 directions you can enter your apartment door from, and the two doors do not have line of sight to one another.

- The garage recess also allows you to jump over a ledge if you have a wanted level, which simultaneously cuts line of sight with the police for a few seconds, and makes you land on the entrance circle so you immediately enter safely even if you landed on your face.

- Aircraft can be taken out of the garage without risk, assuming you glitched any in. You can even insure aircraft here risk-free if you seal off the entrance to the garage first, which will teleport your vehicle outside.

- On that note, if anyone seals off the entrance to your garage, you can still take vehicles out because it will teleport them on the street behind your apartment building, a block away from whoever has the garage sealed.

And the list goes on, open the map and look at how much stuff is nearby. It's pretty much the best place ever.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users