Rapper wants game recalled over track inclusion

381 replies to this topic
Souths CraZe
  • Souths CraZe

Home boy

• Members
  • France

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:46 PM

Oh dear god... people that like rap giving us lessons on how rock started...

If you must know blues that later became rockability is the root. was played by BB king, Buddy Holy and Chuck berry. Then Elvis became the master of it all.

rock and roll was something else as someone pointed out.

You can't say if there was that, there wouldn't be this other thing, because some guitar player talk about blues influences don't mean anything.

So stop talking crap and go back to your crappy rap.

By the way, you can't spell Crap without rap...think about it

Also calling people racist because they don't like your crappy music is quite idiotic! I can like or dislike whoever the hell I want jackass(es)

This is a topic about Rappers. You unmitigated asses started hating then when it turns around the other way yous dont like it. Go back with whatever stuff you listen to? No? Well you dont like rap so why comment on the music just comment on the Deal. I believe this is what the topic was about wether the OP was throwing in a different topic or not.

• keeronv likes this

theworldfamous
  • theworldfamous

all your game are belong to I

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:52 PM

I was unaware Black Sabbath, Deep Purple, Blue Cherry, Led Zeppelin, etc were black bands.... I understand yes, many genres blacks heavily influenced, and with Rock, black people added very much to the sound, but I was not aware it could be proven without a doubt that blacks created rock and roll....

Black people created rock and roll, what part of that did you not understand ?

I like Led Zepplin and Deep Purple im not saying anything bad about them.

Led Zepplin and Deep Purple was not around in 1955 or 1949. A black person and a few others who PIONEERED Rock and Roll was, and this was a Decade before any Led Zepplin or other bands was formed..

CHUCK BERRY Was one a pioneer of Rock and Roll

ROCK AND ROLL WAS FORMED FROM A MIXTURE OF BLUES, JAZZ AND GOSPEL MUSIC, WHICH BLACK PEOPLE CREATED

rocking and rolling WAS USED to describe the spiritual fervor of BLACK church rituals and the music came from rhythm and blues and rock and roll was stapled and labeled as rock in the 1950s

TO SAY YOU LIKE ROCK AND DONT EVEN KNOW HOW IT WAS CREATED PROVES 90% OF THE PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD ARE IGNORANT.. AND DONT HAVE A CLUE WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT.

WHY WOULD I NEED TO PROVE BLACK PEOPLE CREATED ROCK AND ROLL ? 

BLACK PEOPLE DID CREATE IT, GO ASK LED ZEPPLIN OF BLACK SABBATH AND THEY WILL TELL YOU.. LOL

Rock and Roll was formed in the Southern United states by africans.

There is an arguement of what the first Rock and Roll record is.. 

Goree Carter made a record called Rock Awhile in 1949 and this was one of the first. He was black.

Every other rock and roll song made in the same year was by black people.

Rock and Roll was created by black people.. ITS SIMPLE AS THAT..

#FACT: Heavy Metal was invented in a small belgian village during the summer 1934 by a friendly pastor named Peer. He was later shot by the nazis so nobody has known about this except for a select few true rockfans. 

ucntkillwhatsdead
  • ucntkillwhatsdead

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 09:03 PM

If you must know blues that later became rockability is the root. was played by BB king, Buddy Holy and Chuck berry. Then Elvis became the master of it all.

You can't say if there was that, there wouldn't be this other thing, because some guitar player talk about blues influences don't mean anything.

Also calling people racist because they don't like your crappy music is quite idiotic! I can like or dislike whoever the hell I want jackass(es)

This is a topic about Rappers. You unmitigated asses started hating then when it turns around the other way yous dont like it. Go back with whatever stuff you listen to? No? Well you dont like rap so why comment on the music just comment on the Deal. I believe this is what the topic was about wether the OP was throwing in a different topic or not.

This isnt't a thread about rap. it's a thread about a rapper that wants to sue R*. it's even written in the title.

tonydubz
  • tonydubz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 09:59 PM

Again: Daz needs to go after Sony, the original publishers of his music.  Its in the credits of gta5, licensed with permission from Sony etc...paraphrasing.

They have as much right to license his music as he does. The only way an artist has full licensing rights to anything he or she records is if they record and release it themselves, independently without the assistance  of a record label.

How this thread and this topic is still going in circles is beyond me. This isnt about how great or how terrible rap is. Its about a litigious rapper who should havd taken the 4700 because it was most likely more than he got when R* said "ok, cool, we'll just holla at the other party that has the right to license the songs- Sony." Not illegal, deal with it, Dillinger.

• keeronv likes this

keeronv
  • keeronv

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 12:16 AM

I just quoted a guy too. I mean im not the aggressor. Also not really interested in fighting with you. I liked some of the points he made. No matter how unstable he is/was.

You talking about me being unstable ?

LOL !! 

Its hard to come across as a normal human being in a thread / forum like this !!! 

LOL!! 

I admit im unstable... but not as much as the racist pricks on here... I got hella emotional problems and sh*t...

anyway as for musical theory class... as the one dude said alot of genres were heavily influenced if not specifically made by blacks, Without reggae there would be no thrash, nor punk, techno, electro, and so on and so forth...

and without ska there would be no reggae!

also http://gtaforums.com...-radio-project/

related

Yeah thats true.

keeronv
  • keeronv

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 12:17 AM

Well said bro!! LOL.. 

Eqyz
  • Eqyz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 12:18 AM

some people are so greedy !

• Leafy Hollow likes this

keeronv
  • keeronv

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 12:20 AM

#FACT: Heavy Metal was invented in a small belgian village during the summer 1934 by a friendly pastor named Peer. He was later shot by the nazis so nobody has known about this except for a select few true rockfans. 

That would be funny but people in here will probably believe what you just said LMAO.

To anyone reading.. Heavy Metal was not invented in Belgium IN 1934 LMFAO! 

keeronv
  • keeronv

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 12:21 AM

some people are so greedy !

Comments like this make me shake my head.

Are you commenting in the right thread ?? 

What do you mean some people are so greedy????

glunark
  • glunark

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:40 AM

Typing everything in caps does not make your point stronger, if anything it just makes most people want to skip right past it.

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

Spilled coffee on Laptop. no more mods

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:19 AM Edited by Ss4gogeta0, 25 October 2013 - 07:20 AM.

funny... I said before I like techno and house music... you obviously lack the ability to read the post of someone higher on the social food chain than you. Tis a pity to see an uneducated man such as yourself try to claim that one music genre is better than one other and try so desperately to push your preferences upon others... You remind me of Hitler... I do not like Hitler... Therefore I do not like you... 

• Souths CraZe and keeronv like this

Souths CraZe
  • Souths CraZe

Home boy

• Members
  • France

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:49 AM Edited by Glenn., 25 October 2013 - 10:50 AM.

This isnt't a thread about rap. it's a thread about a rapper that wants to sue R*. it's even written in the title.

Your obviously incapable of reading my post...

• keeronv likes this

ucntkillwhatsdead
  • ucntkillwhatsdead

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:55 AM Edited by ucntkillwhatsdead, 25 October 2013 - 10:56 AM.

funny... I said before I like techno and house music... you obviously lack the ability to read the post of someone higher on the social food chain than you. Tis a pity to see an uneducated man such as yourself try to claim that one music genre is better than one other and try so desperately to push your preferences upon others... You remind me of Hitler... I do not like Hitler... Therefore I do not like you... 

I wasn't replying to you only, but yeah call me what you want. I still hate rap. I'm not american, calling me racist or hitler won't make me change my mind.

eXoSTINGNETTLE
  • eXoSTINGNETTLE

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:44 PM

Send him $5.00 and put something else in his place.

So many young youtube artist that would love to have that spot. (FREE PUBLICITY ON ONE OF THE BIGGEST GAMES OF ALL TIME) this dude is an idiot. I have never even heard of him.

eXoSTINGNETTLE
  • eXoSTINGNETTLE

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:47 PM

I wasn't replying to you only, but yeah call me what you want. I still hate rap. I'm not american, calling me racist or hitler won't make me change my mind.

Wow this guy is calling you Hitler haha! I'm German does that make me Hitler? lol i think this guy is more uneducated then anyone on the board.

Leafy Hollow
  • Leafy Hollow

Chief Marketing Officer for Trevor Phillip's Interprise

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:06 PM

What a sh*t tard. He needs to fire his attorney and hire me.

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

Spilled coffee on Laptop. no more mods

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:30 PM

yes, you hate rap because you believe that you are an individual of very high temperament... Yet sadly, your ill found elitism is at such a fault where it only serves to make yourself a laughing stock of the entire board. Have you ever heard the story about the Emperors new clothes? Imagine the Emperor being yourself and your misguided hatred as being the tailor... see where I am getting at?

Wow this guy is calling you Hitler haha! I'm German does that make me Hitler? lol i think this guy is more uneducated then anyone on the board.

Waiting for an intricate explanation on how I can be the most uneducated person here.... Because alot of what you just said is mindless dribble... Would you rather me call you "Hister"?

• Souths CraZe and keeronv like this

ucntkillwhatsdead
  • ucntkillwhatsdead

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:09 PM

I think you misunderstand hatred with not giving a damn about a certain thing. I'm sure it isn't americans fault that whoever doesn't agree with you becomes a terrorist. Here in Europe, the people that discovered you, (unfortunately, is what i want to say right now although I love countless American bands) you can have whatever view you want without being called Hitler or a hater.

Maybe it's because we know what Hitler did, and why he did it, and we know that every government you have had, including this one, have been killing countless of people in the name of the dollar bill. And I'm the hitler...

You don't even know why i don't like rap. For your information I used to listen to it. for quite a while, and when it wasn't cool to listen to it. Was listening to loads of underground stuff, watched many vids on youtube with kids free styling, and some of them became known. 

Now I'm not 18 anymore and can't be arsed to listen to disses, ripped off "samples", songs about big asses on the dance floor and most of all I don't care about the hood!

That you call me racist because I don't like rap, makes you quite retarded as there are as many white rappers as there's black ones or Latino's.

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

Dime store angel of death

• Members
  • None
  • Best Work Writer's Discussion 2016 [The "I Love Karen Daniels" fanfic]
    Best Story/Poem 2015 [The "I Love Karen Daniels" fanfic]

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:31 PM

the disks SHOULD all be recalled so rockstar can actually finish it.  online players have patches to look forward to, people who play offline-only are stuck with an unfinished product

I agree.  Let's support the recall (not only the unsold disks, but all GTAV disks) so Rockstar can put the rest of the game on the disks, while meanwhile taking off his songs.   :)

Vormek
  • Vormek

I am not in danger. I AM the danger!

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:53 PM Edited by Vormek, 27 October 2013 - 03:33 PM.

You're prob 14 years old who wanna be a gangsta  :orly:

3qwv0m.jpg

Holy f*ck! Look at that schizofrenic index finger. What kind of a disfigured and retarded index finger is that? I mean look at it. Almost looks like a pear or something. There's a lot of f*cking things I find fascinating in life but that index finger takes the cake. It's like the top of the index finger sits on big blob of fatty butter, and the way his finger curls like one of those rainbow icecreams just sickens me. Actually his index finger isn't curving but rather the fat around the base of his finger makes the joints look disfigured and sh*t. It looks like it's about to come alive and jump right at me and "put the finger somewhere". Creeps me the f*ck out.

I mean, is that finger for real or is it some kind of illusion in the picture which I can't seem to find? It can't be the thumb behind it making it seem like his index finger is one fat piece of sh*t. All other fingers on his overweight hand are relatively slim, or to put it in correct terms, not as fat as the index finger. Now why is that? Does he have some kind of genetic defect where the fat he inputs in his system, are targeting his index finger specifically? It must be because I can't find another reason. As I said it might be an illusion but I've been f*cking watching this horrendous, sinister creature for a long time and I guarantee you that this is not an illusion. It is also not your average index finger. Pick up your index finger and examine it. Long and thin right. Than compare it to that blob of a finger and see the difference. He's trying to do the "westside gesture" with hand but the fat contained within his index finger makes it impossible for his pinky finger to go its own way to create the "W". Just imagine this little peon trying to play with a Playstation controller. He wouldn't be able to press the R1 and R2 buttons because his schizofrenic finger wouldn't be able to go around the controller to reach the R1 and R2 buttons thus leaving him to play using other fingers of less convenience.

/Rant

• Souths CraZe and ucntkillwhatsdead like this

Souths CraZe
  • Souths CraZe

Home boy

• Members
  • France

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:40 PM

^I f*cking love that rant. Never stop.

ucntkillwhatsdead
  • ucntkillwhatsdead

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:53 PM

Thanks to that rant, I now see the world in a different way.

Thank you! and i was wrong on everything.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users