Photo

2 Useless Features in V

36 replies to this topic
Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, I always carry my heat in these streets

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:13 PM Edited by Official General, 11 October 2013 - 04:15 PM.

Ok how can yoga be "useless" when it has an influence on Michael's special ability? While I get yoga is a strange thing to put in a GTA game compared to a lot of mini games that don't do sh*t other than to give a break for a few minutes yoga is one of the very few mini games in the series that has an actual benefit.

I don't agree it's useless when it does have a use. Besides I don't think it's that bad anyway. Would rather do it than those god damn dancing mini games in SA and TBOGT.

Okay, yoga was not useless in that sense, sure it had an end benefit to it.

But in my view, GTA V did not need really it. The game could have done with other stuff like gang wars, gang recruitment, drug-dealing activities, mini-heists. Stuff that is actually more fun and exciting, not just for benefits. I don't see why that stuff was left out, but yet they can put in stuff like yoga. That is unforgivable if you ask me. 

Sweettooth187
  • Sweettooth187

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:13 PM

You do realize that everything in the game doesn't necessarily have to have a purpose, right? It's all just for fun. I haven't tried those Chop commands (did want to pet the ugly bastard) but really I don't necessarily need Chop to do anything (forgot about the collectibles thing) I just like playing with him as a break from the game. I DO wish the iFruit app would come to Android though and I also wish there was some way to track BAWSAQ outside of the game but that's another topic.

G.S.T
  • G.S.T

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:33 PM

Yeah Yoga is a really pointless addition, they should have put in more activities like Arms Trafficking. Other than that, the activity variety is decent.

killahmatic
  • killahmatic

JB

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:44 PM

GTA V is a great game. But still, some features suck.
Chop

San Andreas was a great game, but ti also had useless or pointless features. They're in every game, just to give you more options.

Also, Chop was not a bad feature at all. Its fun as hell driving around with him or protecting him from cops. I find it odd that not being able to customize his collar is why you think he's useless, because I think customizing a dog collar is useless, while having the actual dog is cool.

LateNightNeons
  • LateNightNeons

Trick

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:57 PM

I don't know what's worse, people thinking that Yoga takes the same development time and cost as features like Gang Wars and Drug Dealing, or the fact that none got what Franklin was about.

woggleman
  • woggleman

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:12 PM

I love this game but yoga is pointless. Just as pointless as dancing in SA. Luckily I only two that one mission which does end in a cool drug trip and then I can leave it alone for good. I don't even notice it is there anymore.

I don't use chop much but you can make him bite people which is fun.

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

One day my plane leaves

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Most GIFted Member
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:35 PM

GTA V yoga... not sure who in R* gave the ok on that decision, but I have a feeling they were laughing when they did. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users