Quantcast

» «
Photo

Would you purchase a Next Gen Version of GTA V?

36 replies to this topic

Poll: Would you buy a next gen GTA V (87 member(s) have cast votes)

Would you buy a next gen GTA V

1. Yes (57 votes [65.52%])

Percentage of vote: 65.52%

2. No (30 votes [34.48%])

Percentage of vote: 34.48%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Seedy
  • Seedy

pissin in yer kitchen sink.

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:44 PM

Does anyone knows if my online and story progess will be transfered over whenver I get the game for the PS4 version? If so, then hell yeah I will buy it!

no one has confirmed that this even exists officially so there is no way to tell..

esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

I play both sides of the fence

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:00 PM

I would buy a PC, but it is never ending money pit. Say I buy a PC in 11', by 2013 I need to upgrade, i need virus protection this and that, my video card is outdated, oh yeah I got another virus.

I buy a Xbox 360 in 10', 2013 rolls around, don't have to upgrade, no virus protection needed, no outdated video card that needs replaced to keep up with the times.

FACT: PC is more of a hasal. Console is so much easier and less expensive. Hold on my PC is telling me I have another virus (thats five times this week and its only Friday) PC gets every big title later than my console does. Why would I buy a PC over console?  

FACT: If I had to read message boards just to see how a game is played,looks, in stead of just playing it, it would ruin my game.

FACT: Console is the main media these days.

Googz
  • Googz

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:39 PM Edited by Googz, 11 October 2013 - 04:42 PM.

I would buy a PC, but it is never ending money pit. Say I buy a PC in 11', by 2013 I need to upgrade, i need virus protection this and that, my video card is outdated, oh yeah I got another virus.

I buy a Xbox 360 in 10', 2013 rolls around, don't have to upgrade, no virus protection needed, no outdated video card that needs replaced to keep up with the times.

FACT: PC is more of a hasal. Console is so much easier and less expensive. Hold on my PC is telling me I have another virus (thats five times this week and its only Friday) PC gets every big title later than my console does. Why would I buy a PC over console?  

FACT: If I had to read message boards just to see how a game is played,looks, in stead of just playing it, it would ruin my game.

FACT: Console is the main media these days.

Just as a pre-statement: I am not a fanboy, I'm just a gamer, I have both a PC and console

Now regarding your post - It Seems like you are not competent with a PC at all. Yes PC's are more expensive than consoles and rightly so however if you are able to build your own PC (which is as easy as it's ever been) you can spec it high end for a very competitive price! It might be fact that most people use consoles as media centers and that's fine, they do the job but guaranteed with SW like XBMC, scrapers (which are open source and free) and so on PC's are a far in quality and functionality when it comes to media! Unfortunately, like yourself most people are incompetent when it comes to basic PC use and are unwilling to do any research. Btw there are many perfectly acceptable free anti virus programmes out there!

When it comes to gaming there is no better choice, what with the very active modding community more often than not you get so much more than you paid for - some games in point - Skyrim, gta 4, minecraft, the list could go on for pages!

DaCosta
  • DaCosta

G-T-Addict

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:46 PM

If they don't change the basic game mechanics and direction of storyline then it would have to be a pretty stunning makeover for me to be interested.

The thought of 32 players at once (or 64, or 128) is terrifying. Trying to enjoy the game with 15 psychopathic murderers with my precise location 24/7 is bad enough! :ph34r:

Foxhunt
  • Foxhunt

Highway To Hell

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:47 PM

Yes, if/when it comes to PC, I will be among the first to buy it. As for Next Gen consoles, nah. When it's out on PC, I likely won't touch the PS3 version again.

Googz
  • Googz

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:48 PM Edited by Googz, 11 October 2013 - 04:49 PM.

If they don't change the basic game mechanics and direction of storyline then it would have to be a pretty stunning makeover for me to be interested.

The thought of 32 players at once (or 64, or 128) is terrifying. Trying to enjoy the game with 15 psychopathic murderers with my precise location 24/7 is bad enough! :ph34r:

Yea completely agree, I hate the fact that you can see player blips at all times! A line of sight mechanic would have been a far better choice. I'm just hoping that when it does hit PC they allow the community to mod it! If so the PC community will enhance the experience (as they always do)

JOSEPH X
  • JOSEPH X

Boss

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:52 PM

I would want a discount for the double dip on PS4. People who get cross-gen games only need to pay $10 or something if they buy them a second time on next gen. I think it's Acti, EA and Ubi that are doing this.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users