Quantcast

» «
Photo

Would you purchase a Next Gen Version of GTA V?

36 replies to this topic

Poll: Would you buy a next gen GTA V (87 member(s) have cast votes)

Would you buy a next gen GTA V

1. Yes (57 votes [65.52%])

Percentage of vote: 65.52%

2. No (30 votes [34.48%])

Percentage of vote: 34.48%

Vote Guests cannot vote
DatDudeDB
  • DatDudeDB

Trick

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 11:42 AM

According to eurogamer a pc verison is coming..and in the document notes a next gen version is due as well.

According to further notes, 32 players will be able to play online instead of 16..I also imagine the city will look more alive and there will be animals included...

Not to mention other features that might be added besides the obvious graphical improvement.

So yes or no? 

Mr. Sleepy
  • Mr. Sleepy

Infamous

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 October 2013 - 11:44 AM

No, unless I get a PC by the end of 2014 :p

CQR Myles
  • CQR Myles

Mechanic

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2013 - 11:46 AM

Yes, if its upgraded with new interiors, locations, activities ect and could carry my online character over

InfinitySlayer
  • InfinitySlayer

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 11:47 AM

Nope. I have a PC, why would I need a next gen system? =D

DatDudeDB
  • DatDudeDB

Trick

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 11:47 AM

Yes, if its upgraded with new interiors, locations, activities ect and could carry my online character over

It should since it uses the cloud. 

ApthyizDeath
  • ApthyizDeath

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 11:50 AM

According to eurogamer a pc verison is coming..and in the document notes a next gen version is due as well.

According to further notes, 32 players will be able to play online instead of 16..I also imagine the city will look more alive and there will be animals included...

Not to mention other features that might be added besides the obvious graphical improvement.

So yes or no? 

First of all, PCs are NOT "next-gen". They are PCs. Next-gen is for pleb consoles, PCs have been "next-gen" for years now. 

Secondly, No. No one should buy this game on PC or Next-gen consoles, at least not in it's current state. Online has far too many issues right now, and feels very unfinished in some respects. At best, I'll torrent GTA5 to play with the sick mods. 

DatDudeDB
  • DatDudeDB

Trick

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 11:52 AM

So yes or no? 

First of all, PCs are NOT "next-gen". They are PCs. Next-gen is for pleb consoles, PCs have been "next-gen" for years now. 

Secondly, No. No one should buy this game on PC or Next-gen consoles, at least not in it's current state. Online has far too many issues right now, and feels very unfinished in some respects. At best, I'll torrent GTA5 to play with the sick mods. 

You do realize they will fix and add more content to GTA ONLINE right? 

GTA ONLINE is meant to grow and expand. It's not simply a multiplayer component that's just tacked on but rather a full fledged free to play mmo (light on the massive part of course).

It will be much improved (with much more content and fixes) by the time the pc version/next gen version releases. 

Kromix
  • Kromix

Peon

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 11:54 AM

So yes or no? 

GTA ONLINE is meant to grow and expand. It's not simply a multiplayer component that's just tacked on but rather a full fledged free to play mmo (light on the massive part of course).

It will be much improved (with much more content and fixes) by the time the pc version/next gen version releases. 

Yeah, and we are the f*cktards who paid for it ...

wowsuchdogface
  • wowsuchdogface

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 11:54 AM

NO CONSOLES ARE GAY AS FK WOW EVEN DOGE HATES CONSOLES  :orly: 

ApthyizDeath
  • ApthyizDeath

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 11:59 AM

So yes or no? 

Perhaps it will be added to and improved, but that does not change the fact that right now... GTAO just isn't that good. It's an unbalanced, poorly coded, grind-fest. It doesn't feel very well thought out at all. As I said before, in it's CURRENT state, it should not be bought on either next-gen or PC. 

egoloss
  • egoloss

Adam Santos

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 11:59 AM

PC GAMERZ ARE THE ADULTZ. CONSOLE GAMERZ ARE THE KIDZ.

WhutsAGamertag
  • WhutsAGamertag

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:03 PM

awesome how topics keep derailing, i call BS on the vote result! Everyone is going to buy it and those who criticize GTAO now have spent more time talking instead of listening, what we have no is about 5% of the release. There will be so much more houses, interior changes, plastic surgery heists etc...

TwistedAngelXx
  • TwistedAngelXx

GTA Mastermind

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:07 PM

That's a lie..  :dontgetit: PC is for the adults and kids same for the Console.. You got it all wrong buddy.

ApthyizDeath
  • ApthyizDeath

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:07 PM Edited by ApthyizDeath, 11 October 2013 - 12:13 PM.

awesome how topics keep derailing, i call BS on the vote result! Everyone is going to buy it and those who criticize GTAO now have spent more time talking instead of listening, what we have no is about 5% of the release. There will be so much more houses, interior changes, plastic surgery heists etc...

So then, we only have a portion of GTAO available to us? I'd say that we were given an UNFINISHED release, wouldn't you? I'm all too happy to listen to someone that has valid good points about GTAO, because I can't find many. Each good point in GTAO is overtaken by 2 bad aspects of the game that weren't very well thought out/implemented. 

Googz
  • Googz

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:07 PM

So yes or no? 

Its not an MMO at all!! The free-roam is a fancy lobby for death matches, races and missions! Its just an expansion of what they started with RDR. The only hope I have for GTA online is a PC version that hopefully Rockstar allow the community to mod!

Kromix
  • Kromix

Peon

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:09 PM

A month ago i would ... Now i will pirate, hack, cheat and lie to avoid paying for any rockstar product ... I dont care how good you think the game is, its fanboy bs and so many hot titles are comming out in 2014 that will make GTA5 fade faster than a fart in a kitchen ...

Comboking
  • Comboking

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:19 PM

yes if my character transfers over

Ewok626
  • Ewok626

Thug

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:34 PM

I'll take the PC version.

BosHog
  • BosHog

Trick

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:34 PM

Keep the character and play with 32 in free roam. Yeah I would buy it. 

Detained
  • Detained

Peon

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:38 PM

That's a lie..  :dontgetit: PC is for the adults and kids same for the Console.. You got it all wrong buddy.

I am not 100% on this only from what i have read and heard but knowing consoles have a limit of memory i think they did a dumb down build of the full game, where as PC will have what we actually saw on the trailers.

Seedy
  • Seedy

pissin in yer kitchen sink.

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:38 PM

if you can carry your character between or over to a different platform then this would be amazing! Im looking forward to the PC version. Currently using a xim edge and playing on all my pc screen using keyboard and mouse - feels PC like but there are some improvements that I hope the PC version will have.

BurnCK
  • BurnCK

Trick

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:39 PM

I think it'd be pretty pointless to play the same game again just to have nicer graphics.

GTA VI on next gen though....yes please !

GrndZero
  • GrndZero

Old enough to be your dad.

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:39 PM

Not getting a next gen until I read reviews. I will be buying this for PC when it comes out though.

fbx94x
  • fbx94x

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:44 PM

Nah. I would, though, definetely get a PC version of it.

Khaos89
  • Khaos89

Has a small willy

• BUSTED!
  • Antarctica

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:50 PM

Will be getting the PC version, imagine how good it will look with all the graphical mods GTA 4 has.

Nabooy
  • Nabooy

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:57 PM

Does anyone knows if my online and story progess will be transfered over whenver I get the game for the PS4 version? If so, then hell yeah I will buy it!

BassZoneIV
  • BassZoneIV

Hustler boii'

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 01:08 PM

Yes for Xbox one cuz i can watch tv and play gta, not pc cuz it sucks

Googz
  • Googz

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 01:33 PM Edited by Googz, 11 October 2013 - 01:34 PM.

Yes for Xbox one cuz i can watch tv and play gta, not pc cuz it sucks

How do u watch tv and play console games at the same time? (Assuming u have the one tele in the room) wouldn't it rather be a case that I can play PC and watch tele at the same time!!!? U clown!!

Fact: there is no better media center than a media PC!!

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 01:40 PM

Not at all.  I already own GTA V, and by the time the next gen consoles come out I will definitely have played it out enough that I couldn't warrant buying it again.

I'd buy GTA VI though.

NADOLNY
  • NADOLNY

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 01:48 PM

Yep.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users