Quantcast

» «
Photo

BIKE GLITCH: YOU WILL GET BANNED! Rockstar Statement...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
168 replies to this topic
SingingTrout85
  • SingingTrout85

Reserved Semi-Serious Gamer

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:13 AM

Well, I don't mess around with any crap. My biggest concern is being labeled a 'Bad Sport' when I leave a match/mission/etc due to PSN closing on me, whether its an error via PSN or my service. THAT I'm worried about.

Plus I have no idea if money/skill progress is saved when I get kicked back to single player. :dontgetit:

BearBadman
  • BearBadman

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 08:05 PM

Nobody is getting banned

Nobody is getting banned

True dat! I've heard so many people sharing this glitch in online games, nearly every player i see has a 500k+ car or a tank.......

fuck sivispacem
  • fuck sivispacem

I love Sivispacem

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:39 PM

With all the people modding not glitching modding their master piece called GTA IV they haven't banned one person for it but they will ban people who exploit a flaw that Cockstar themselves created lol

after deleting everyones high level characters they expect $500K to make up for it?

what a complete fing failure by cockstar

Mockage
  • Mockage

This Will Destroy You

• The Connection
  • NATO

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:42 PM

Well, I don't mess around with any crap. My biggest concern is being labeled a 'Bad Sport' when I leave a match/mission/etc due to PSN closing on me, whether its an error via PSN or my service. THAT I'm worried about.

Plus I have no idea if money/skill progress is saved when I get kicked back to single player. :dontgetit:

I think the RP you receive up to the point where you disconnect is saved, but the money? No.

Vendicta99
  • Vendicta99

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:43 PM

I love these fake threads to scare people using the bike glitch, no solid proof or real evidence from rockstar.

kruelking
  • kruelking

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:45 PM

I love these fake threads to scare people using the bike glitch, no solid proof or real evidence from rockstar.

There is a video of a guy in the cheaters pool in the pinned topic on the main page.

Dunce hat and writing that states he is in the cheaters pool and he admitted to glitching.

TommyK154
  • TommyK154

Peon

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:46 PM

I wish these threads would just get deleted by mods. I'm pretty sure this counts as just trolling at this point. 5 year olds have nothing better to do than complain that others have more money and rank that they do

Occultan
  • Occultan

~~Chemtrail-Inhaler~~

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:47 PM

You cannot ban somebody for exploiting a glitch that is a flaw in the mechanics of the game... I've glitched in MANY games it's never been done before. All they can do is fix it. They ban for modding and other more serious things like that. And disbalancing the economy?? Are you serious?? If I were to be stupid enough to buy for 1k in cash cards and everybody else would do the same that would seriously disbalance the economy... Please stop posting nonsense just to get the attention it's exhausting.

You are wrong, 

IF U FIND A GLITCH IN THE GAME U SHOULD f*ckING LET THE DEVELOPERS KNOW AND NOT SAY IT MAKE YOUTUBE VIDEOS TO GET VIEWS AND sh*t. 

Its not hard too understand. 

Vendicta99
  • Vendicta99

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:49 PM

Sorry but one or two bans don't mean sh*t unless its mass bans and I mean thousands of them cause for all we know that one or two bans is from people modding the game using modio, etc.

Esel
  • Esel

The Official GTAForums Donkey

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:53 PM

time to plea Not guilty

Vendicta99
  • Vendicta99

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:54 PM

Time to plea, piss off wanker lol

Mockage
  • Mockage

This Will Destroy You

• The Connection
  • NATO

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:59 PM

I wish these threads would just get deleted by mods. I'm pretty sure this counts as just trolling at this point. 5 year olds have nothing better to do than complain that others have more money and rank that they do

No one is whining about the glitchers, so stop having the notion that whenever someone thinks glitchers might get banned it's not because they're 5 year olds, but it's because it's a logical assumption. You're practically breaking the rules. A punishment is completely justified. Not that hard to understand, right?

Think twice before you berate on others. Now sit down, melt.

aR2k
  • aR2k

Playa

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 11:02 PM

Well thats half of the online gta players banned

More like 5%, 10 max

TommyK154
  • TommyK154

Peon

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 11:04 PM

No one is whining about the glitchers, so stop having the notion that whenever someone thinks glitchers might get banned it's not because they're 5 year olds, but it's because it's a logical assumption. You're practically breaking the rules. A punishment is completely justified. Not that hard to understand, right?

this whole thread is about people whining about the bike glitch

Mandarinburrito
  • Mandarinburrito

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 11:08 PM

1. someone wrote this on the rockstar support,
  3. I don't see how these people are worse than the replay abusers?

Both are exploiting, if anything the replay abusers were worse, not only did they make tons of money, they also leveled up insanely fast. If they go after this exploit and not the replay exploiters that would be BS.

I don't care if some guy has 20M at level 20 and a garage full of adders, but if he is level 150+ he now has access to tons of high level weapons that are light years out of legit players hands. It's a joke.

this is the best explanation tbh, it's just as bad as the missionabusing

Mockage
  • Mockage

This Will Destroy You

• The Connection
  • NATO

Posted 15 October 2013 - 11:19 PM

this whole thread is about people whining about the bike glitch

Wrong.

This thread is full of people berating and insulting the OP for claiming that Rockstar is banning glitchers whilst seeing it as a botched attempt at trolling, sort of like how they did in my last topic like a bunch of mindless, gullible children running around with their heads cut off.

We know damn well Rockstar is dealing with this whole glitching fiasco by introducing some form of punishment. After all, some people have been banned for it.

You can play the risk game up to a certain point, bucko', but be careful.

Also: troll or not, OP's got this whole section riled up. 144 users reading this topic at the moment. I'd say he wins.

stringer
  • stringer

Cash Money Millionaire

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 11:21 PM Edited by stringer, 15 October 2013 - 11:22 PM.

Yeah, a lot of the moral cowards who are shaking and crying about the car farming seem to think that glitch exploiting missions is fine, while farming cars is wrong. 

These aren't even people. 

--

What the liars don't get is that god made hell fire for them. That they can't come back from this. 

ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Soldier

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 11:47 PM

Yeah, a lot of the moral cowards who are shaking and crying about the car farming seem to think that glitch exploiting missions is fine, while farming cars is wrong. 

These aren't even people. 

--

What the liars don't get is that god made hell fire for them. That they can't come back from this.

no kidding. I want them banned because they don't want to pay medical bills everytime I wipe them out with all my insanely high level stuff I got from doing "legit" farming.

Glockodile
  • Glockodile

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 11:54 PM

um... was this not posted?

http://tinypic.com/p...=5#.Ul3Vn5HnllK

EJTexasMade
  • EJTexasMade

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:11 AM

As a legit user speaking to a troll, let me explain the obvious to you. When you type up a full paragraph like the OP has in quotes, as if it is verbatim, it only makes me ask this: Am I to believe that he recorded his own support call to Rockstar or am I to believe that he recalled the whole paragraph, verbatim, and didn't just pull that sh*t out of his ass?

jdkzombie
  • jdkzombie

Professional Zombie

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:16 AM

Until you see an offical statement here stickied by the Mod's then there is nothing to worry about.  Hearsay is a dangerous game and too many people play it casually.

05-BROCKY-05
  • 05-BROCKY-05

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:29 AM

Well i used the sell car glitch a bit, it would only work twice so im guilty of that, all my RP was done legitimately though im only level 29. I am happy for rockstar to reset my funds, take my apartment, but my cars are all stolen and had trackers put on, except for those that were free due to CE.

I only have $300k anyway.

The reality is Rockstar should have announced any ideas of banning for glitching from the get go. The problem they've created is people have been losing cars, players, apartments, then once it all started working they disabled cash cards and the ability to share money. To top that off due to farmers of missions, some missions have dropped from giving 9k to 3k, which really makes glitching seem like the only way to actually get somewhere without spending 100's of hours.

Either way they will do what they need to do keep the majority happy, but i think resetting glitchers is the way to go, not banning them for a month.

My basic point is if rockstar said something when it began happening then im sure people would have stopped or not started due to that knowledge.

HostilityFactor
  • HostilityFactor

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:42 AM Edited by HostilityFactor, 16 October 2013 - 12:43 AM.

Two friends of mine were banned earlier today and Rockstar Support Manager basically explained over the phone (more summarized, not word-to-word): "We're aware of the issue and until we can fix it, we'll ban anyone with a history of abusing this design flaw. It will ruin others' enjoyment by disbalancing the economy that's vital to the Online experience. We're in discussion with Microsoft, too, to escalate these bans from online privileges to user accounts as a statement against these antics. We don't expect any outrage from the law-abiding playerbase who haven't devalued others' items and hard-work with an exploit - these the customers we are proud to help."

This is pretty much the exact opposite of the reply I got when I called up support, Waited around an hour to talk to someone, and the guy told me "in game" things they were not taking action against peoples accounts for, only if you use outside methods such as game save editing or ISO mods, or if your in-game exploits are affecting other peoples gameplay. Which obviously making money isn't, or they wouldn't sell cash cards. Have zero proof since it was over the phone, but all you people can believe what you want, and get made at other people who have more pixelated numbers than you have. 

05-BROCKY-05
  • 05-BROCKY-05

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:21 AM

Well i sent an email to rockstar for clarification on the subject, waiting for a reply.

Slight0
  • Slight0

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:31 AM

Idiots, stop replying to this thread. Do you even know how the internet works?

Proof or it didn't happen. PERIOD.

Also rockstar would never ban someone without notifying the player base that they could be banned for abusing exploits. That would be ridiculously unprofessional for a company of their stature.

/thread

Targart
  • Targart

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:49 AM

Well to be fair, the exploit is heavily affecting the online economy of GTA V, this would cause Rockstar and possibly, Microsoft, to loss a lot of money...

stringer
  • stringer

Cash Money Millionaire

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:50 AM

The online economy?

What in god's name are you talking about? 

iVoltScopez V2
  • iVoltScopez V2

Deadhead

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:55 AM

"Law-abiding players" LOL it's GTA, I kill hookers and blow up cars with a tank. How are you a law abiding citizen in any way while playing GTA?

JohnTaper
  • JohnTaper

Buddy, I think you're slime.

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:00 AM

I don't glitch but I also don't think a BAN is right for those that did. If they ban people for glitching all it is going to do is make those people who have been banned hate R* for life. never buy another product of theirs, and bitch about it to everybody they know. I doubt R* would be that dumb.

Also anybody who would spend 10 real dollars on 500,000 fake money is either not too bright or has more real money than they know what to do with. If people would just play the game they would get money and RP. You're not going to get everything without putting in some work, which seems to be the main complaint. Everybody wants something for nothing. R* succesfully recreated the United States.

Shimo815
  • Shimo815

Snitch

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:12 AM

Well to be fair, the exploit is heavily affecting the online economy of GTA V, this would cause Rockstar and possibly, Microsoft, to loss a lot of money...

i think you need to take some more pills...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users