» «

So What do Youuuuuu look like?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
91 replies to this topic
  • DropUrBritches

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:17 PM

Welp, this turned into a flame war anyway. I'll come back when actual, on topic posts are added. 

Its kinda funny though you gotta admit, Im over here laughing but that could be cause im running on no sleep from classes.

na its is pretty entertaining

• Scar3dGam3r

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:19 PM Edited by Scar3dGam3r, 11 October 2013 - 05:20 PM.

I'm asking a serious question actually. 

Kinda weird that you two were exchanging pics then you started coming to his defense, that's all.

No, what you are doing is implying that we are both gay and lovers. And I presume with an intention of insult, which seems homophobic. 

In short, stfu. haha

Well, all the signs are there, amigo. 

1.You are both seeking and posting images of yourselves on a forum with 99.9% males. 

2.You got really annoyed when someone insulted him and defended him like crazy.

3. You both look extremely gay. 

Look, I base my perceptions about people in the most logical way possible. And that's why I asked you that question as I feel you are both knob jockeys of the highest order when you put the facts on the table. If I'm wrong, I do apologise, if I'm right however, I hope you two have a very happy life together.  :santa:

You'd be surprised as to how gay people actually look instead of the flamboyant stereotype. On that note, I didn't get annoyed at someone insulting him I got annoyed at the hate against actual gay people with the slurs and such. Lastly I have nothing else to add lol. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users