So What do Youuuuuu look like?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
91 replies to this topic
egoloss
  • egoloss

Adam Santos

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:18 PM

F*ck your online character!! What do YOOOUUUUU look like?

People wanna talk sh*t because I have a Profile Pic of myself so I CHALLENGE you to post a pic of your self.....

Dont be scared...be real 

I presume you are homosexual asking for guys to show pics of themselves? Fine by me but on a f*cking GTA forum? Get a grip you queen!

Did he specifically ask for the male members pictures only? No, he did not. You're the one that needs to get a grip and stop being so quick to jump on the bandwagon of hate. And Again, screaming insecurities

You're as stupid as you look

Do you really think there will be any sluts posting pics of themselves on a gaming forum, if they do they will most likely be a faggot pretending. Probably would look similar to you! :lol:

• kablahm likes this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:19 PM

F*ck your online character!! What do YOOOUUUUU look like?

People wanna talk sh*t because I have a Profile Pic of myself so I CHALLENGE you to post a pic of your self.....

Dont be scared...be real 

I presume you are homosexual asking for guys to show pics of themselves? Fine by me but on a f*cking GTA forum? Get a grip you queen!

Did he specifically ask for the male members pictures only? No, he did not. You're the one that needs to get a grip and stop being so quick to jump on the bandwagon of hate. And Again, screaming insecurities

You're as stupid as you look

Do you really think there will be any sluts posting pics of themselves on a gaming forum, if they do they will most likely be a faggot pretending. Probably would look similar to you! :lol:

Here is me IRL beautiful_woman_bathing.jpg

kablahm
  • kablahm

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:20 PM

Someone close this f*cking thread.

Anyone?

requiems420
  • requiems420

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:21 PM

emo_hitler-12807.jpg

Me

DropUrBritches
  • DropUrBritches

Official

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:51 PM

So im "gay" because I encouraged people to show what they really look like, and not hide behind theyre video game image haha ok....Only reason i made the thread was because a lot of people seem to hate on me because i have my picture as my avatar so it was a challenge to see what YOU really look like. So hate is welcomed because more than likely the people that are hiding behind theyre computer and hating are fat or ugly, googling clever images to post on a forum board. 

so 'Gay"? ...im far from it haha .   

Scar3dGam3r
  • Scar3dGam3r

Proto-Hipster

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:53 PM

So im "gay" because I encouraged people to show what they really look like, and not hide behind theyre video game image haha ok....Only reason i made the thread was because a lot of people seem to hate on me because i have my picture as my avatar so it was a challenge to see what YOU really look like. So hate is welcomed because more than likely the people that are hiding behind theyre computer and hating are fat or ugly, googling clever images to post on a forum board. 

I already defended and explained this.. 

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:53 PM

I cant wait until that guy with the RL pic of himself as his avatar that looks like Justin Bieber posts in this thread

egoloss
  • egoloss

Adam Santos

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:56 PM Edited by egoloss, 11 October 2013 - 04:56 PM.

I don't hate on you. It must be hard being a gay black man in today's ruthless society. Damn shame. 

requiems420
  • requiems420

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:58 PM

You're enlisted and this is how you act? What a disgrace to everyone who have served tisk tisk tisk grow up.

DropUrBritches
  • DropUrBritches

Official

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:59 PM

I don't hate on you. It must be hard being a gay black man in today's ruthless society. Damn shame. 

heh heh ....nice attempt 

DropUrBritches
  • DropUrBritches

Official

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:01 PM

You're enlisted and this is how you act? What a disgrace to everyone who have served tisk tisk tisk grow up.

what the hell are you talking about? How am i acting, thats such a disgrace to the U.S. Army?

egoloss
  • egoloss

Adam Santos

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:03 PM

You defending your boyfriend? 

:lol:  :miranda:

requiems420
  • requiems420

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:05 PM

Just the way you act and your attitude i can tell you have alot of growing up to do. :)

Scar3dGam3r
  • Scar3dGam3r

Proto-Hipster

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:06 PM

Seriously? Are you like 12? Why do you feel the need to be such an incessant little c*nt on here, which also detracts from this thread. If you have nothing constructive to put, why put anything at all?

Scar3dGam3r
  • Scar3dGam3r

Proto-Hipster

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:07 PM

Just the way you act and your attitude i can tell you have alot of growing up to do. :)

Says the man insulting people over a forum.

Hypocrisy at it's finest.

egoloss
  • egoloss

Adam Santos

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:08 PM

Seriously? Are you like 12? Why do you feel the need to be such an incessant little c*nt on here, which also detracts from this thread. If you have nothing constructive to put, why put anything at all?

I'm asking a serious question actually. 

Kinda weird that you two were exchanging pics then you started coming to his defense, that's all.

Scar3dGam3r
  • Scar3dGam3r

Proto-Hipster

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:10 PM

Kinda weird that you two were exchanging pics then you started coming to his defense, that's all.

No, what you are doing is implying that we are both gay and lovers. And I presume with an intention of insult, which seems homophobic. 

In short, stfu. haha

requiems420
  • requiems420

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:10 PM

Calm down Aeropostale

DropUrBritches
  • DropUrBritches

Official

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:11 PM

again...how am i acting?

Scar3dGam3r
  • Scar3dGam3r

Proto-Hipster

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:11 PM

Calm down Aeropostale

Hollister, get it right lol

requiems420
  • requiems420

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:13 PM

Calm down Aeropostale

Hollister, get it right lol

OH MY BAD lol

Scar3dGam3r
  • Scar3dGam3r

Proto-Hipster

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:14 PM

Welp, this turned into a flame war anyway. I'll come back when actual, on topic posts are added. 

DropUrBritches
  • DropUrBritches

Official

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:14 PM

that was pretty funny, no lie haha 

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:15 PM

Calm down Aeropostale

requiems420
  • requiems420

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:15 PM

Welp, this turned into a flame war anyway. I'll come back when actual, on topic posts are added. 

Its kinda funny though you gotta admit, Im over here laughing but that could be cause im running on no sleep from classes.

snoopdoug
  • snoopdoug

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:16 PM

theadmiral, on 11 Oct 2013 - 10:15 AM, said:

requiems420, on 11 Oct 2013 - 10:10 AM, said:

Scar3dGam3r, on 11 Oct 2013 - 10:07 AM, said:

requiems420, on 11 Oct 2013 - 10:05 AM, said:

Calm down Aeropostale

Scar3dGam3r
  • Scar3dGam3r

Proto-Hipster

• Members

Its kinda funny though you gotta admit, Im over here laughing but that could be cause im running on no sleep from classes.

Some of it's funny, some of it's not. =P 

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Do you have any pics of you wearing a Stussy shirt or a Tommy Hilfiger?

Scar3dGam3r
  • Scar3dGam3r

Proto-Hipster

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:17 PM

Do you have any pics of you wearing a Stussy shirt or a Tommy Hilfiger?

I think i used to have a Hilfiger but no stussy haha.

egoloss
  • egoloss

Adam Santos

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:17 PM

No, what you are doing is implying that we are both gay and lovers. And I presume with an intention of insult, which seems homophobic. 

In short, stfu. haha

Well, all the signs are there, amigo. 

1.You are both seeking and posting images of yourselves on a forum with 99.9% males. 

2.You got really annoyed when someone insulted him and defended him like crazy.

3. You both look extremely gay. 

Look, I base my perceptions about people in the most logical way possible. And that's why I asked you that question as I feel you are both knob jockeys of the highest order when you put the facts on the table. If I'm wrong, I do apologise, if I'm right however, I hope you two have a very happy life together.  :santa:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users