Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:01 AM

Batman-Arkham-City.jpg

Guess it's time to wrap up this thread Bruce Wayne arrived

TeCNeEk
  • TeCNeEk

GTA Legend

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:06 AM

My attempt at Agent 47(Wish they had a red tie)

0_0.jpg

Anti Warhol
  • Anti Warhol

Internet Amogger

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:07 AM

1381482397-mq1.jpg

• TeCNeEk likes this

CatDog96
  • CatDog96

Dayman

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:50 AM

donatello-movie.jpg

Scar3dGam3r
  • Scar3dGam3r

Proto-Hipster

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2013 - 02:44 PM

Bump

Varios Los Aztecas
  • Varios Los Aztecas

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 02:47 PM

Threads like this are soooooooooo creepy. Just go join a gay dating site, why swap pics on a computer game forum, jeez.

Scumbaggah
  • Scumbaggah

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 02:52 PM

thm_phpXRz2hR.jpgthm_phpzCUSFk.jpg
I take very similar photos haha

Ha Gaaaaay!

Varios Los Aztecas
  • Varios Los Aztecas

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 02:53 PM

There are actually forums out there for young gay guys who want to swap photos with other young gay guys, why you gotta do it here?

Scar3dGam3r
  • Scar3dGam3r

Proto-Hipster

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2013 - 02:59 PM Edited by Scar3dGam3r, 11 October 2013 - 04:09 PM.

Not that I feel the need to defend my sexuality to a couple of insecure assholes, since when is being gay offensive? 

Varios Los Aztecas
  • Varios Los Aztecas

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:02 PM

Not that I feel the need to defend my sexuality to a couple of insecure assholes, since when is being gay offensive? You people are the worst kind of people. 

It's not, but this is a GTA forum, not photoswappingguys.com, that's a whole different subject that deserves it's own forum.

I was gonna mock your Hollister t-shirts anyway, not your looks.

Scar3dGam3r
  • Scar3dGam3r

Proto-Hipster

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:50 PM

Not that I feel the need to defend my sexuality to a couple of insecure assholes, since when is being gay offensive? You people are the worst kind of people. 

It's not, but this is a GTA forum, not photoswappingguys.com, that's a whole different subject that deserves it's own forum.

I was gonna mock your Hollister t-shirts anyway, not your looks.

Haha yeah I hear a lot of people hate Hollister. On that note I really don't care about how people feel about my looks- I just felt that the homophobic slurs were unnecessary. When people insult others in such a way it just screams insecurity. 

egoloss
  • egoloss

Adam Santos

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:54 PM

F*ck your online character!! What do YOOOUUUUU look like?

People wanna talk sh*t because I have a Profile Pic of myself so I CHALLENGE you to post a pic of your self.....

Dont be scared...be real 

I presume you are homosexual asking for guys to show pics of themselves? Fine by me but on a f*cking GTA forum? Get a grip you queen!

Scar3dGam3r
  • Scar3dGam3r

Proto-Hipster

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:02 PM Edited by Scar3dGam3r, 11 October 2013 - 04:04 PM.

F*ck your online character!! What do YOOOUUUUU look like?

People wanna talk sh*t because I have a Profile Pic of myself so I CHALLENGE you to post a pic of your self.....

Dont be scared...be real 

I presume you are homosexual asking for guys to show pics of themselves? Fine by me but on a f*cking GTA forum? Get a grip you queen!

Did he specifically ask for the male members pictures only? No, he did not. You're the one that needs to get a grip and stop being so quick to jump on the bandwagon of hate. And Again, screaming insecurities

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:03 PM

Can you show us any pics of you wearing things that are not made by Hollister? Those pics must be from 15 years ago

Scar3dGam3r
  • Scar3dGam3r

Proto-Hipster

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:05 PM

Can you show us any pics of you wearing things that are not made by Hollister? Those pics must be from 15 years ago

thm_phpawWu6H.jpg

Why are these from 15 years ago? I don't believe smartphones were around then. 

No2 PoLo
  • No2 PoLo

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:06 PM

lol ok what about people who rape kids? are they not worse than these kind of people?

Scar3dGam3r
  • Scar3dGam3r

Proto-Hipster

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:08 PM

lol ok what about people who rape kids? are they not worse than these kind of people?

Good point. I'd add haha but raping kids isn't funny. 

polycount
  • polycount

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:08 PM Edited by polycount, 11 October 2013 - 04:09 PM.

Threads like this are all over video game forums- nothing unusual, gay, or otherwise about it..Whenever there is a community of people that talk often, this kind of thread pops up. Nothing wrong with it. Kinda an odd place for the thread, sure, but nothing wrong with it. Would be better suited in off topic or something, IMO.

also, Scar3dGam3r, you're pretty hot are you single whats your myspace twitter and facebook

• Scar3dGam3r likes this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:09 PM Edited by theadmiral, 11 October 2013 - 04:10 PM.

thm_phpawWu6H.jpg

Because Hollister was popular with Abercrombie and fitch amongst preteens 15 years ago and no one wears it now? Gotta update that fashion s ense

No2 PoLo
  • No2 PoLo

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:10 PM

So why say you would add ha ha at all? stupid

Scar3dGam3r
  • Scar3dGam3r

Proto-Hipster

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:11 PM

Threads like this are all over video game forums- nothing unusual, gay, or otherwise about it..Whenever there is a community of people that talk often, this kind of thread pops up. Nothing wrong with it. Kinda an odd place for the thread, sure, but nothing wrong with it. Would be better suited in off topic or something, IMO.

also, Scar3dGam3r, you're pretty hot are you single whats your myspace twitter and facebook

I'm not adding someone from a GTA Forum. If you wanna game with me, that's fine- nothing personal lol

Gamertag: Scar3dGam3r

polycount
  • polycount

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:11 PM Edited by polycount, 11 October 2013 - 04:12 PM.

thm_phpawWu6H.jpg

Because Hollister was popular with Abercrombie and fitch amongst preteens 15 years ago and no one wears it now?

I've never given a single f*ck about the latest fashions, why should you care what anyone else wants to wear? 

Scar3d, I was joking about the FB, twitter, etc. thing, hence my lack of punctuation.

• Scar3dGam3r likes this

Scar3dGam3r
  • Scar3dGam3r

Proto-Hipster

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:12 PM

So why say you would add ha ha at all? stupid

Because it was a good point and kind of humorous. Why would you add lol at the beginning? 

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:12 PM

thm_phpawWu6H.jpg

Because Hollister was popular with Abercrombie and fitch amongst preteens 15 years ago and no one wears it now?

I've never given a single f*ck about the latest fashions, why should you care what anyone else wants to wear? 

I mean the whole point of this thread is to comment on pictures right? Im not trying to be mean but Hollister is what preteens wore 15 years ago that's all the guy seems like a nice guy, not sure why he switches his watch from left to right hand or wears a spike bracelet tho

Scar3dGam3r
  • Scar3dGam3r

Proto-Hipster

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:13 PM Edited by Scar3dGam3r, 11 October 2013 - 04:15 PM.

Because Hollister was popular with Abercrombie and fitch amongst preteens 15 years ago and no one wears it now? Gotta update that fashion s ense

I wasn't aware of the latest fashions of 15 years ago because I was 4. And honestly I don't care lol, also I switched my watched to my left wrist, and these pictures aren't in order, because I'm right handed and wanted to be able to check my watch without stopping what I'm doing. And that's a bracelet made out of leather and intertwined yarn. Not spikes. 

polycount
  • polycount

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:14 PM

Can we stop this quote chain, possibly? 

• No2 PoLo likes this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:15 PM

thm_phpawWu6H.jpg

I wasn't aware of the latest fashions of 15 years ago because I was 4. And honestly I don't care lol, also I switched my watched to my left wrist, and these pictures aren't in order, because I'm right handed and wanted to be able to check my watch without stopping what I'm doing. And that's a bracelet made out of leather and intertwined yarn. Not spikes. 

Fair enough

• Scar3dGam3r likes this

andym
  • andym

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:16 PM

Me way back in 1980 when i was in the Royal Navy!

rnh3.jpg

39269515871815756459510.jpg

Ahh the good old days before Mobile phones,Computers and Apple!
  • Scar3dGam3r likes this

kablahm
  • kablahm

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:17 PM

Someone close this f*cking thread.

• No2 PoLo likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users