Quantcast

» «
Photo

How to lift stuff with the cargobob? And where is my tank?

5 replies to this topic
vivalavendredi
  • vivalavendredi

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:35 AM

I've finished the story 2 days ago and thought it would be cool to buy a cargobob helicopter.

I managed to lift the submarine with it so far but I can't lift anything else. I read that it can lift cars but it doesn't. What do I do wrong?

Also I've bought a tank (with Trevor) and got a short message that it was delivered. But where to? I cannot find it.

Please help me :)

Shinto
  • Shinto

R.I.P KANE '92

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:38 AM

The Tank should get delivered to your hanger since it's too big to fit in a garage. The cargobob can lift cars on GTA: Online, but I have never tried to do it on Singleplayer.

vivalavendredi
  • vivalavendredi

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:42 AM

The Tank should get delivered to your hanger since it's too big to fit in a garage. The cargobob can lift cars on GTA: Online, but I have never tried to do it on Singleplayer.

Thanks. 

It isn't in the hangar for some reason, but I've also had problems with the cargobob first. It was "invisible" and after switching between frogger and cargobob for 10 times or so it was visible on the H-platform.

I hope the lifting-thingie works in singleplayer. I don't know what I've bought the copter for elseway

UltimateVenom
  • UltimateVenom

We are Vemon!

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:29 AM Edited by UltimateVenom, 11 October 2013 - 09:32 AM.

Thanks. 

It isn't in the hangar for some reason, but I've also had problems with the cargobob first. It was "invisible" and after switching between frogger and cargobob for 10 times or so it was visible on the H-platform.

I hope the lifting-thingie works in singleplayer. I don't know what I've bought the copter for elseway

it does work in single player, but takes awhile to get it to attached... (even when things seem to line up correctly)

I successfully picked up my tank with the cargobob so I could drop it off at the airport and have some fun!

unfortunately I found out the tank does not take a lot of damage before it explodes... especially if you run over a car and it explodes underneath it... insta death almost every time.

• Tordenkylling likes this

vivalavendredi
  • vivalavendredi

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:47 AM

Thanks. 

it does work in single player, but takes awhile to get it to attached... (even when things seem to line up correctly)

I successfully picked up my tank with the cargobob so I could drop it off at the airport and have some fun!

unfortunately I found out the tank does not take a lot of damage before it explodes... especially if you run over a car and it explodes underneath it... insta death almost every time.

Too bad :( But thanks for the info about grabbing things in SP. Will try it later today

GutsAndGlory
  • GutsAndGlory

The Don

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 10:26 AM

Police are way over powered and the tank way under protected bad combo

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users