I don't get the Love for San Andreas

272 replies to this topic
Mr. Rocko
  • Mr. Rocko

Beep.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:07 PM

Well obviously the game is dated, you had to play it when it was in its prime late boomer.

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:10 PM Edited by niko bellic half brother, 11 October 2013 - 04:16 PM.

@jptawok

You need to do some severe growing up pal, and brush up on your reading comprehension skills while you're at it.

And it is you sir, who needs to walk away from gaming (R* games anyway) if all you want is remake after remake. There's a certain FPS franchise that is probably more suited to your 'recycled' needs.

This has gotta be the best case of pot meet kettle I've ever seen.  Kudos.  Are you just going to take what I said to you in your failure of a thread and recycle it against me? 

PS. I still see you haven't studied your logical fallacies, nor has your proofreading gotten any better.  For shame, it's a pity some people are beyond help.

I'm honestly not sure if I'm being trolled or not at this point. But I'll humour you anyway.

Please provide me evidence of where I claimed I hate San Andreas (and don't even bother linking my thread again, as you and I both know there wasn't a single implication of me hating the game on there).

I can only assume you simply read the thread title, were too dam lazy to read my op explaining why I created it, and then formulated your own conclusion.

Also, do you think perhaps there's a reason why R* don't choose the lazy path and recycle their games? That's right; because while the spoiled entitled brats may appear to be the majority on this forum, they are most definitely the minority on a global scale of the mostly appreciative fanbase.

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:14 PM

@ niko bellic's half brother

You are definitely a San Andreas hater, you have a confirmed history of it and I've seen your previous posts. Just a moment ago you made a whole thread dedicated to wishing SA never existed, if that is not hate, then I don't know what is. 

And you always seem to think you are funny with unoriginal, and repetitively boring imitations of Black American urban slang talk in an attempt to mock SA fans, and anything to do with African-American popular urban cultures or rap music. It's up to you to do what the f**k you wanna do or say what you wanna say, but your obsession with hating SA like the OP and some others on here is very strange to say the least. I really don't get how a video game can ignite such hateful feelings in a person. 

The day you quit trying to imply I'm racist all the bloody time....  :facedesk: ....is the day I'll respond to you with something a little more constructive...

Liam2349
  • Liam2349

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:19 PM

At the time, it was a technical masterpiece.

You are looking at it in completely the wrong way.

Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, we always carry heat around here.

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:19 PM Edited by Official General, 11 October 2013 - 05:22 PM.

@ niko bellic's half brother

You are definitely a San Andreas hater, you have a confirmed history of it and I've seen your previous posts. Just a moment ago you made a whole thread dedicated to wishing SA never existed, if that is not hate, then I don't know what is. 

And you always seem to think you are funny with unoriginal, and repetitively boring imitations of Black American urban slang talk in an attempt to mock SA fans, and anything to do with African-American popular urban cultures or rap music. It's up to you to do what the f**k you wanna do or say what you wanna say, but your obsession with hating SA like the OP and some others on here is very strange to say the least. I really don't get how a video game can ignite such hateful feelings in a person. 

The day you quit trying to imply I'm racist all the bloody time....  :facedesk: ....is the day I'll respond to you with something a little more constructive...

I have never called you a racist bro, so don't try and make out like I did. You certainly have made racially-charged comments in the past, and occasionally you still do, deny it all you want, but I have seen you do it. I don't really care, it's your personal views. However, I have never actually called you an outright racist. 

EDIT : And you are the one who's brought up the subject now, not me. I did NOT use the word racist once in this thread.

JRolly
  • JRolly

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:24 PM

@bish0p2004

And V is much bigger than SA and has more content.

And the quality of that content that is based on subjective experience.  This means that you probably enjoyed the activities in V more, whereas I enjoyed the content in SA more.  So again, it comes down to opinions.  

But hey, if you like V more, more power to you.  I had more fun with SA at the time than I did with V and so did other people.  Now, what's the problem?

That's right, I don't find V more enjoyable than SA was

Phaggot
  • Phaggot

Angry

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:25 PM

Compares a game from 2004 to a game from 2013... Op is a fa**ot.

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:28 PM

@General

Ok, I'll humour you too.

It seems to be at your convience that you've ignored the thousands of times I've said on this forum that every GTA just gets better and better for me personally, and I still love GTA III. So now that I've disclosed this yet again, going by my logic, try and figure out (if you can) why I don't hate SA.

Just because I grew out of all that "gangsta" crap, doesn't mean I can't still appreciate the game as a whole for what it is.

jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:28 PM

@jptawok

You need to do some severe growing up pal, and brush up on your reading comprehension skills while you're at it.

And it is you sir, who needs to walk away from gaming (R* games anyway) if all you want is remake after remake. There's a certain FPS franchise that is probably more suited to your 'recycled' needs.

This has gotta be the best case of pot meet kettle I've ever seen.  Kudos.  Are you just going to take what I said to you in your failure of a thread and recycle it against me? 

PS. I still see you haven't studied your logical fallacies, nor has your proofreading gotten any better.  For shame, it's a pity some people are beyond help.

I'm honestly not sure if I'm being trolled or not at this point. But I'll humour you anyway.

Please provide me evidence of where I claimed I hate San Andreas (and don't even bother linking my thread again, as you and I both know there wasn't a single implication of me hating the game on there).

I can only assume you simply read the thread title, were too dam lazy to read my op explaining why I created it, and then formulated your own conclusion.

Also, do you think perhaps there's a reason why R* don't choose the lazy path and recycle their games? That's right; because while the spoiled entitled brats may appear to be the majority on this forum, they are most definitely the minority on a global scale of the mostly appreciative anbase.

Proofreading.  You still need it.  (http://en.wikipedia....ki/Proofreading)

Ok, since you'll ignore facts, let me quote some of your brilliance, from your angry little thread you got "taken apart by the knees"

Not only is V on par with SA, it has battered, raped, murdered, and sprayed diarrhoea all over it.

That's a start.  Not conclusive, but this is when you started struggling for logical conclusions and relevance

Insert your giant subjective angry block of hard to read red text

This was were you started claiming your opinion as fact

Although the complaining seems to be non-existent among the IV fanboys in comparison to the SA cry-babies.

About as conclusive as you can get.

Just your thread title in itself is pedantic and illogical in itself.  Can you not see how petulant you look when you openly make a thread saying "I wish something didnt exist"?  Then, when prompted for logical explanations, you crawl in the corner and start claiming that all anyone's doing is labeling you subjective and you start labeling them as "entitled brats".  You're the king of irony, the sultan of subjectivism, the prince of petulance, and the leader of whiners whining about whiners.

You just go round and round, yet you have less intelligence than a dog chasing his tail.  If people still don't believe you're just an attention seeking, childish, petulant twat, they should look at your post history themselves.  I've done enough of the footwork.

Also, since I used some "big words"

http://en.wikipedia....ki/Subjectivism https://yourlogicalf...ographic_A3.pdf http://www.thefreedi....com /petulance

• latigreblue likes this

Lock N' Stock
  • Lock N' Stock

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:29 PM

At the time, it was the biggest game in the series, with the 3 cities map and large amount of stuff to do, but it feels a bit dated in comparison to GTA V. I think Vice City is a better game personally.

KING2dor
  • KING2dor

Lingo Extraordinary

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:36 PM

San Andreas was the best single player experience in the series...

GTA online is my favorite of all time though..

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:40 PM Edited by niko bellic half brother, 11 October 2013 - 04:41 PM.

@jptawok

Yep, definitely a confirmed troll. Not only did none of those little quotes contain any implication that I hate SA (I guess liking something better equates to hating the other thing....), but you're attempting to school me on "proofreading".

You have all the hallmarks and have been found out sir. Well done. Now go and celebrate with your troll food.

This forum lately...... :sui:

killahmatic
  • killahmatic

JB

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:49 PM Edited by killahmatic, 11 October 2013 - 04:52 PM.

An, I honestly don't get this Tidal Wave of Love that this forum has for San Andreas.

1. The cities aren't detailed what so ever. 

Stopped reading at "the cities aren't detailed what so ever"

You're smarter than that, and you KNOW for that time in video games, it was absolutely full of detail. It was a huge world with a huge variety of things to do. You cannot go into a game 9 years after its release. You're gonna have a HUGE surprise when you play Super Mario Bros. for the first time. "why is the draw distance only 15 feet?" "why does mario only walk left or right?" "why can't mario customize his mustache?" 

bish0p2004
  • bish0p2004

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:49 PM Edited by bish0p2004, 11 October 2013 - 04:51 PM.

@General

Ok, I'll humour you too.

It seems to be at your convience that you've ignored the thousands of times I've said on this forum that every GTA just gets better and better for me personally, and I still love GTA III. So now that I've disclosed this yet again, going by my logic, try and figure out (if you can) why I don't hate SA.

Just because I grew out of all that "gangsta" crap, doesn't mean I can't still appreciate the game as a whole for what it is.

There was so much more to SA than "gangsta crap," why is that even brought up?

Not everyone played it because of that.

If it had contained mafia crap, people would have still loved it.

namenotneeded2
  • namenotneeded2

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:52 PM

I've never completed SA, yet spent hundreds/thousands of hours on SA-MP.

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:58 PM

@General

Ok, I'll humour you too.

There you have it - you just explained it for me. I'm quite aware there was more to the game than the gangsta thing, which is exactly why I said "I still appreciate the game as a whole"

And it was brought up, because it was the primary theme of the game, there's no denying that.

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Want me to cut you up and sell your organs?

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:59 PM

Compares a game from 2004 to a game from 2013... Op is a fa**ot.

And the winner is the 2004 game San Andreas! Congratulations!

quechus13
  • quechus13

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:00 PM

There's actually a mod which makes San Andreas run in the same engine as in IV, Same vehicle handling, physics etc.

You are naive.

A mod can't do that! Mainly because it would require the source code of the engine and that is illegal to get and no one has it but R*.

The only mods that are out there are really cheap knockoffs.

Ermac
  • Ermac

checking it like checkers

• The Yakuza
  • None
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:02 PM

There's actually a mod which makes San Andreas run in the same engine as in IV, Same vehicle handling, physics etc.

You are naive.

A mod can't do that! Mainly because it would require the source code of the engine and that is illegal to get and no one has it but R*.

The only mods that are out there are really cheap knockoffs.

http://www.gtaivsa.com/

LateNightNeons
  • LateNightNeons

Trick

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:05 PM

Many people love SA, because for many people it was their first GTA. It had record breaking sales at that time and introduced many gamers to the GTA series. And your first GTA is usually the most memorable.

In reality, there were and still are many people who found SA worse than VC.

bish0p2004
  • bish0p2004

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:11 PM

@General

Ok, I'll humour you too.

There you have it - you just explained it for me. I'm quite aware there was more to the game than the gangsta thing, which is exactly why I said "I still appreciate the game as a whole"

And it was brought up, because it was the primary theme of the game, there's no denying that.

Something tells me you're just bullsh*tting about appreciating SA, even at the time.  You keep bringing up the gangsta theme in a negative manner now, but if you really enjoyed it at the time (you say you grew out of it...which implies that you liked it, or didn't mind it at the very least), I can't see why you would view it in a negative light now, gameplay wise (I can understand not liking the culture IRL...I don't like it myself).

This seem to be a main focus of the game for you.  I'm thinking you're just saying that you enjoyed it to appear unbiased, when you really hated it all along.

Anyways, that's just my thoughts on the matter.  Also, how do you feel about the mafia aspect included in every GTA game (except V as it wasn't there)?  Did you ever grow out of that "crap?"

• latigreblue likes this

davetopper
  • davetopper

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:13 PM

Just started playing it now after my friend (who hasn't played it since he was in the 5th grade..he's graduating this year from college by the way) highly recommending it to me....

An, I honestly don't get this Tidal Wave of Love that this forum has for San Andreas.

1. The cities aren't detailed what so ever. Las Santos hardly resembles actual LA (I live in LA) besides the few landmark buildings like the Hollywood (VineWood) sign. Same goes for the other 2 cities. 

2. Most of the buildings are copy/paste. Unlike GTA's this gen we have today where each building is unique, here you can see the blatant copy and pasting with few unique buildings in between. 

3. It's all about the draw distance. The whole map isn't that big. It's probably the same size as Liberty City if not a tad smaller. What makes everything feel huge is that crappy draw distance they had to use with the ps2 tech. 

4. The cities feel dead. Ghost towns at times, and the pedestrians are few variations and are brain dead. 

5. CJ is very unlikeable IMO. It's NIGGA this, NIGGA that, and all of this gang stuff that makes everything feel to much like a "wanna be" than something that feels natural and realistic. 

The only good things I can say about San Andreas is that it has alot of variety when it comes to side missions and side activities..but I can't help but feel it's more of a, "jack of all trades, master of none." and becomes quite a bit repetitive after a while of playing. 

Also, having Nitros for cars is cool. Not sure why they excluded this from today's gta games...and the jet pack is cool to f*ck around in.

Other than that, I will say that San Andreas is AMBITIOUS with the amount of things to do....but in that same ambition all I see are 3 cities set in a cramped world, that looked highly undetailed, with cities that resemble more of ghosts town, than actual live and bustling cities.

I can't help but feel if Rockstar focused on simply 1 city, rather than 3 they could've created a more focused world. 

Again this is playing with 2013 eyes..so they are admittedly a bit jaded to what we have today.

But I simply can't help but think many of these claimes of "San Andreas being the best gta to ever be made" simply stems from the fact that alot of you are reminiscing on your youth, when things were less complicated, and less stressful..and those memories of just kicking it back with your friends and enjoying san andreas on your summer break..and just looking at all the things to do..and how cool it was to have 3 cities..and I just feel alot of you are looking with Nostalgic Glasses..

Again my opinion. 

Walking into a nest here with this topic as the SA kiddies are everywhere around here. They weaned from their mothers milk on SA and just can't give up on that memory. To them that pile of junk was everything that the little under age for starters ( it was mature only ) kids have.

When I played GTA III I was like, this is new and exciting. Vice City was a departure from that with a new place and all. With something new, motorcycles that had a great sound to them. The audio of Vice was great, the sound track was great and then San Andreas came. 

Oh I played it and for all it's faults, finished it. But everything about it was pure unadulterated yuck compared to even III which predated it and was better.

Oh yea I am one of them, graphics is everything. 

With GTA V it was my worry that it would go too far as SA did and be junk as well. It was a minor worry because Red Dead looked so good. I didn't have too many doubts. Unfounded as they were.

San Andreas for its concept, for the time, on the system it was made, given that vice and III were made for the same era and systems, was junk.  

bish0p2004
  • bish0p2004

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:14 PM Edited by bish0p2004, 11 October 2013 - 05:15 PM.

Many people love SA, because for many people it was their first GTA. It had record breaking sales at that time and introduced many gamers to the GTA series. And your first GTA is usually the most memorable.

Or, it could be because they enjoyed the content more?

Just started playing it now after my friend (who hasn't played it since he was in the 5th grade..he's graduating this year from college by the way) highly recommending it to me....

1. The cities aren't detailed what so ever. Las Santos hardly resembles actual LA (I live in LA) besides the few landmark buildings like the Hollywood (VineWood) sign. Same goes for the other 2 cities. 

2. Most of the buildings are copy/paste. Unlike GTA's this gen we have today where each building is unique, here you can see the blatant copy and pasting with few unique buildings in between. 

3. It's all about the draw distance. The whole map isn't that big. It's probably the same size as Liberty City if not a tad smaller. What makes everything feel huge is that crappy draw distance they had to use with the ps2 tech. 

4. The cities feel dead. Ghost towns at times, and the pedestrians are few variations and are brain dead. 

5. CJ is very unlikeable IMO. It's NIGGA this, NIGGA that, and all of this gang stuff that makes everything feel to much like a "wanna be" than something that feels natural and realistic. 

The only good things I can say about San Andreas is that it has alot of variety when it comes to side missions and side activities..but I can't help but feel it's more of a, "jack of all trades, master of none." and becomes quite a bit repetitive after a while of playing. 

Also, having Nitros for cars is cool. Not sure why they excluded this from today's gta games...and the jet pack is cool to f*ck around in.

Other than that, I will say that San Andreas is AMBITIOUS with the amount of things to do....but in that same ambition all I see are 3 cities set in a cramped world, that looked highly undetailed, with cities that resemble more of ghosts town, than actual live and bustling cities.

I can't help but feel if Rockstar focused on simply 1 city, rather than 3 they could've created a more focused world. 

Again this is playing with 2013 eyes..so they are admittedly a bit jaded to what we have today.

But I simply can't help but think many of these claimes of "San Andreas being the best gta to ever be made" simply stems from the fact that alot of you are reminiscing on your youth, when things were less complicated, and less stressful..and those memories of just kicking it back with your friends and enjoying san andreas on your summer break..and just looking at all the things to do..and how cool it was to have 3 cities..and I just feel alot of you are looking with Nostalgic Glasses..

Again my opinion. 

Walking into a nest here with this topic as the SA kiddies are everywhere around here. They weaned from their mothers milk on SA and just can't give up on that memory. To them that pile of junk was everything that the little under age for starters ( it was mature only ) kids have.

When I played GTA III I was like, this is new and exciting. Vice City was a departure from that with a new place and all. With something new, motorcycles that had a great sound to them. The audio of Vice was great, the sound track was great and then San Andreas came. 

Oh I played it and for all it's faults, finished it. But everything about it was pure unadulterated yuck compared to even III which predated it and was better.

Oh yea I am one of them, graphics is everything. 

With GTA V it was my worry that it would go too far as SA did and be junk as well. It was a minor worry because Red Dead looked so good. I didn't have too many doubts. Unfounded as they were.

San Andreas for its concept, for the time, on the system it was made, given that vice and III were made for the same era and systems, was junk.  

I'm guessing SA is your favorite game ever then? 

Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, we always carry heat around here.

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:29 PM

@General

Ok, I'll humour you too.

Well you have a funny way of expressing it. But why do you keep harping on about that "gangsta crap" ?? I just don't get it. GTA is a game about crime, which has always included street gangs or that "gangsta crap" as you call it. That "gangsta crap" is not all about street/ghetto fashion, rap music and urban black slang. It's about drug trade, money, wealth, power, influence, murder and prison.That gangsta stuff you so readily dismiss is a very real and serious form of organized crime in it's own way, something you need to understand. 

BFR579
  • BFR579

"Till things are brighter, I'm the man in black."

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:31 PM

Ok first off, these are the GTA V forums, not the San Andreas ones. I'm not sure if you are confused or did this on purpose because you know no one would probably read it in the SA sub forum.

Second, no one cares about your review of a game from 2004. San Andreas was amazing for it's time, and I have no idea why in Gods name you are comparing it to current gen GTA's? Are you f*cking mentally retarded? Wow the buildings in a 2004 game aren't all unique and varied as a game made in 2008-13. The map is small? Wow no f*cking sh*t it was made in 2004, what the f*ck am I reading. You are one kind of special retard that's for sure.

Because a lot of people keep saying here that SA was better than V in every way. I don't get that too!

Try to look at it as how good SA was in 2004 compared to how good GTAV is in 2013, and then you'll understand why SA's goodness is (arguably) better than V's

I remember when SA was new and the first thing I thought when I played it? "This game looks worse than VC".

No joke that was my first impression.

I remember having a similar opinion when I first saw SA, I said that it looked exactly like VC but in a more boring environment. But when I started playing it for myself I really fell in love with the game. But I do prefer V, as much as SA is awesome it's just not that fun in comparison, and although there's much more activities in sa many of them are boring and you will play them once or twice before forgetting about them (like the valet parking minigame, and quarry mining near LV, the trucking mission, which I liked at first but they were very repetitive, and even the gang wars weren't that fun for me.) . V does have many things missing that were in sa though, like enterable restaurants, drivable trains, jetpacks, flamethrowers, vigilante missions etc. However people are forgetting the amount of awesome content that V DOES have, and hopefully there's more to come through DLC's or (preferably) mods. 

jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:47 PM

@jptawok

Yep, definitely a confirmed troll. Not only did none of those little quotes contain any implication that I hate SA (I guess liking something better equates to hating the other thing....), but you're attempting to school me on "proofreading".

You have all the hallmarks and have been found out sir. Well done. Now go and celebrate with your troll food.

This is not twitter, you can stop with the @ BS. 

I'm a confirmed troll?  Do you even understand the phrase "pot meet kettle"?  All you do is whine about people who like SA more than V.  Nothing more.  Your entire history is either creating threads wishing it didnt exist, or making posts trying to pretend like SA wasn't an amazing game at its time.

Pot meet kettle.  (http://en.wikipedia....he_kettle_black)

I should start charging you for all the basic sh*t I have to break down for you.

Again, here you go pretending like you're not part of the problem.  You are a huge part of the problem, and 99% of the forum would not miss you if you left.  Since you don't like it so much, there's the door.

I forgot to add on, that you're the Commander of Cop outs.  Now get back to the grill, the burgers are starting to burn.

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:47 PM

Again my opinion. 

gta was very injoyable and cj was a very likeable, also my opinion. :^:

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:49 PM

@General

Ok, I'll humour you too.

Something tells me you're just bullsh*tting about appreciating SA, even at the time.  You keep bringing up the gangsta theme in a negative manner now, but if you really enjoyed it at the time (you say you grew out of it...which implies that you liked it, or didn't mind it at the very least), I can't see why you would view it in a negative light now, gameplay wise (I can understand not liking the culture IRL...I don't like it myself).

This seem to be a main focus of the game for you.  I'm thinking you're just saying that you enjoyed it to appear unbiased, when you really hated it all along.

Anyways, that's just my thoughts on the matter.  Also, how do you feel about the mafia aspect included in every GTA game (except V as it wasn't there)?  Did you ever grow out of that "crap?"

Please don't resort to the "you're bullsh*tting" argument.

And we're going round in circles now. For the third time; I appreciate the game as a whole. Which means yes I still enjoy the game, as it isn't all about the gangsta stuff (which yes, I thought was cool or whatever during my teens, but sorry to break it you fella - people sometimes grow out of things) 

As for the mafia; I didn't miss it at all in V. That said, I find it less annoying, as I don't have to hear "nigga/dawg/etc" every 5 seconds during dialogue.

LateNightNeons
  • LateNightNeons

Trick

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:52 PM Edited by LateNightNeons, 11 October 2013 - 05:52 PM.

Or, it could be because they enjoyed the content more?

Sure, but there is a lot of nostalgia in there too.

woggleman
  • woggleman

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:52 PM

I loved SA and still do but just because I love something doesn't mean that I want them to keep making it over and over again. Let each GTA stand on it's own merits instead of trying to constantly compare to a game that happens to be many people's favorite. I love SA but the thing I love about V is the whole robbery and heist theme. I wish we got paid for more of the heists but they still fun as hell in my opinion. Not saying I would do crime but if I did that is what I would be doing. I have a save right before three leaf clover in IV so I can play it over and over again and now I have a game full of missions like that. One of my favorite missions in SA was the casino heist so I am sure you are seeing a theme here. I also felt like a complete badass taking out CEOs and manipulating the market to make my characters filthy rich.

Not comparing GTA to the Beatles but they rewrite the book with each album and people loved them for it so why can't people look at GTA the same way. SA, VC and IV imo are all great games but let them stand as their own works instead of getting mad because they change course with each release.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users