Photo

Female playing GTA

128 replies to this topic
Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:07 AM Edited by Vlynor, 11 October 2013 - 06:07 AM.

I'm going to start announcing to everyone I'm a guy. Hopefully they'll swoon over me.

.Akasha.
  • .Akasha.

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:10 AM

tip though- if you are complaining about guys freaking out about you being a girl, making a thread about it just causes you more attention.

But thats what you were going for anyway.

• explicitmo, Deadantz, wallpaper42 and 1 other like this

kopkiller666
  • kopkiller666

I kill Police Officers

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:11 AM

tip though- if you are complaining about guys freaking out about you being a girl, making a thread about it just causes you more attention.

This.

Kayli
  • Kayli

Love Bites

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:13 AM Edited by Kayli, 11 October 2013 - 06:13 AM.

Not that rare haha although I play with some female friends well actually just 1 and we mess around its no different then a guy gamer I don't think ha we get nice messages and then there's the dbags who send us hate mail for no reason;(

stevean2
  • stevean2

Fast As You Can Fap!

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:14 AM

Kayli
  • Kayli

Love Bites

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:16 AM

Didn't relize how rare it was for us females to play gta. Everytime I get on and speak almost EVERYONE is like "Is that a chick?" "Omg a chick!" Tell you what, it gets really difficult to play also when they won't leave you the hell alone! I literally have to change sessions sometimes to escape them! Although it's pretty funny at the same time, some ppl are just so desperate! Lmao!

Gonna be honest though female to female no offense! But the topic does seem that you want everyone to know you're a female.. And then yeah the whole 'guys follow me everywhere I have to change session' stuff also makes me think this a post for attention but whatever:p
  • explicitmo, A1iiiiii, Nile_VIII and 2 others like this

TiraTequila
  • TiraTequila

One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:24 AM

+1

cloudserverslol
  • cloudserverslol

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:27 AM

didnt read but did op post her psn id yet?

Ryder_from_the_grave
  • Ryder_from_the_grave

Land of the Heartless

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:28 AM

I see a sh*tload of women online.

Oshiet whattup dude,def recognized that name from online lolol

But chyea OT every time in any game a female gets on the headset will attract a horde of males who try to get some type of sensation from verbally harassing them lol.creeper mccreeper-sons yo

nexoric
  • nexoric

Homie

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:33 AM

Didn't relize how rare it was for us females to play gta. Everytime I get on and speak almost EVERYONE is like "Is that a chick?" "Omg a chick!" Tell you what, it gets really difficult to play also when they won't leave you the hell alone! I literally have to change sessions sometimes to escape them! Although it's pretty funny at the same time, some ppl are just so desperate! Lmao!

Gonna be honest though female to female no offense! But the topic does seem that you want everyone to know you're a female.. And then yeah the whole 'guys follow me everywhere I have to change session' stuff also makes me think this a post for attention but whatever:p

I wanna marry both of you

GTA_Girl84
  • GTA_Girl84

Prankster

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:33 AM

Not trolling... In fact I have a sister who loves CoD and I always suggest she doesn't use the mic simply because I understand the verbal abuse she will go through.
And only calling OP a troll because of the join date lol

Requoting this for gta girl.. I'm not a "old fashioned turd" I just don't see what the appeal of online games would be for girls when they should understand that people are going to be immature and harass them.
lol I apologise for calling u a turd.

monkzilla
  • monkzilla

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:00 AM

Inbox me.

shaken_bacon
  • shaken_bacon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:00 AM

Does seem that way. Especially if this is honestly the first game this has happened to her. I know I grew up gaming with my sister and when online became the norm she literally would get messages every game... The funny part is it might even be a simple "Good game" message. Here I am playing in the same room and I never got a "good game" message... DID I NOT PLAY GOOD?! The best part is when she would get creeps, I would send a message back using her account. "So you want a nude pic huh?" In my deepest voice possible. It was so funny. (Okay, maybe there weren't any nude requests, but there was a lot of sexiest sh*t she had to deal with.)

My point is I don't believe this is the first game its happened and it does seem like Rose you may be looking for attention. Of course maybe you've just been very lucky or played certain genres where females are more common. (For example MMO's like World of Warcraft and Guild Wars have a large female population.)

• Kayli likes this

janimal
  • janimal

Low Skilled

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:08 AM

I haven't managed to successfully get online too often or had a lot of time to do so either, but in the 10 or so sessions I have had 8 of them had one or more female on the mics, mostly French. There didn't seem to be any hysteria about it though.

I was pretty impressed, especially when I compare that to EVE which I played for many years and never encountered a single female.

I guess ladies like robbery & murder more than spaceships & politics :)

shaken_bacon
  • shaken_bacon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:12 AM

I haven't managed to successfully get online too often or had a lot of time to do so either, but in the 10 or so sessions I have had 8 of them had one or more female on the mics, mostly French. There didn't seem to be any hysteria about it though.

I was pretty impressed, especially when I compare that to EVE which I played for many years and never encountered a single female.

I guess ladies like robbery & murder more than spaceships & politics :)

EVE that space game? Too be fair, I tried playing that for a week and I don't think I encountered another human. ;P

• teh_g likes this

eNARV
  • eNARV

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:17 AM

Ha. Typical attention seeking HOE.
  • Kayli likes this

Jopa1985
  • Jopa1985

Stabbymagee

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:21 AM

Me and my wife play, our crew excepts this. It's funny to be honest I expected a sow us your titis or some then from at least one of them......lol

Chase3411
  • Chase3411

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:22 AM

so you post this topic and another about being a transvestite? LOL
  • Kayli likes this

FateRider
  • FateRider

Peon

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:28 AM

This is why I keep quite about what gender I am, and just be a guy on the internet.
If a wanna be a girl I'll be a girl.

archiebunker
  • archiebunker

Working Class Hero

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:34 AM

Spoon pic or you're a man

Holy Jesus, that profile pic has me literally LOLing.

• wallpaper42 likes this

explicitmo
  • explicitmo

insane crazy, driving ms. daisy

• D1RTY12

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:40 AM

And of course this was going to be a hot topic... *rolleyes*

Guys, this is 2K13, there are female gamers outthere these days... just let em be. If you are so desperate that you need to disturb girls on video games, this is probably a good sign to let the controller be for a while and live a real life FFS!

Me personally, I don't give a f*ck about genders when playing, with all those 12 year old teenage dirtbags on GTAO out there you couldn't tell the difference between a girl voice or a kid voice anyway! ;)

Since I usually mute all the people that are not on my crew or friendslist I wouldn't be able to make a survey about how many girls play GTA anyway.

And whoever said the part about only ugly girls play is completely wrong either, we got a cute chick from Wisconsin in our crew, which would probably kick a lot of dudes ass in here in deathmatches WITH MANUAL AIM! And I got a female collegue from work where most guys would drop their jaw on the table if they saw her, which kicks some ass on zombie games from time to time with me. Stop the f*ckin' prejudices!!! 

One last thing about the girl who created this thread, you are either attention hungry to make this thread or you is probably the dude who made the other topic about "I made a female character and give head for 5$ via paypal"... either way, can I have your phonenumber?^^ :D

wallpaper42
  • wallpaper42

Hustler

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:40 AM

Spoon pic or you're a man

Holy Jesus, that profile pic has me literally LOLing.

I know right? If that is actually him then that is the ballsiest avatar haha.

Brooksburgh
  • Brooksburgh

Satire

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:10 AM

BOOM Head shot.

I wanted to say the same thing but that would be patriarchy. 

• Kayli likes this

twannie1997
  • twannie1997

Ready for PC

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:24 AM Edited by twannie1997, 11 October 2013 - 08:24 AM.

Oh please. Now even if I might not be considered "mature" by 70% of the GTA Community, I think A LOT of people are behaving like 12-YEAR-OLDS in this topic. Now I'm a man, (before you ask me to show something) but why can you not respect other people, whatever their gender is?

Of course, GTA Online will always have rotten apples. But, making one serious post into a kiddish 3 page nightmare, isn't going to get anyone anywhere today.

Zer0 Zoler0
  • Zer0 Zoler0

Fruitcake

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:30 AM

photo.jpg

• explicitmo, Lagful, teh_g and 2 others like this

Corrupt King
  • Corrupt King

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:31 AM Edited by Corrupt King, 11 October 2013 - 08:32 AM.

I see girls in deathmatch a lot but I don't talk to them am I special?

ThePeskyCrow
  • ThePeskyCrow

:v

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:31 AM Edited by ThePeskyCrow, 11 October 2013 - 08:37 AM.

Ive Never Seen Anything Like This Ever. Really Games Like Halo Cod Gta IV and Some MMO's o.o Really Only Thing Remotly Close Ive Seen Is "HEY YALL IM A GIRL GIVE ME ATTENTION" Learn Something New Everyday... But Yea That Blows >.<

P.S. I Misread Mira Kanon Avatar Sign As I Steal Jews.

Anatomical
  • Anatomical

Cranberries

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:41 AM

I treat everybody the same way. I just want play games with decent people ya know

Lunytunes
  • Lunytunes

Dat Angry AZs Gerbil

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 05:21 PM

Some girls like this attention though and that's a known fact. They'll get on and try to sound as sweet as possible and tell us a story about their cat Mr. Bonkers...

• Phyxsius- likes this

zainzombie
  • zainzombie

PRE-ORDER CANCELLED! *sob sob*

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 05:34 PM

You just couldnt let this useless thread die for good?.. It just screams "I need attention" from the title alone.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users