» «
Photo

Female playing GTA

128 replies to this topic
Roselynn
  • Roselynn

............. :)

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:58 AM Edited by Roselynn, 11 October 2013 - 08:22 AM.

wallpaper42
  • wallpaper42

Hustler

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:59 AM

OMG a chick is here?!

• Deadly Target likes this

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:00 AM

Didn't relize how rare it was for us females to play gta. Everytime I get on and speak almost EVERYONE is like "Is that a chick?" "Omg a chick!" Tell you what, it gets really difficult to play also when they won't leave you the hell alone! I literally have to change sessions sometimes to escape them! Although it's pretty funny at the same time, some ppl are just so desperate! Lmao!

Strange. I usually always have at least one female in each of my sessions. But yeah, for some reason a lot of guys' jaws drop when women play video games online.

R.R
  • R.R

Soldier

• Members

Yeah, it's not just GTA either.

Any online game whose core demographic is teenage to young adult males, you'll cop it.

And by it, I mean harrassment.

Deadantz
  • Deadantz

Rat

• Members

I suggest females don't play video games at all... This isn't just gta.. It's every game lol.

Btw gonna assume you're a troll

ProGamerGov
  • ProGamerGov

Hustler

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:01 AM

Just find a group of mature players. For example me and my friends have a few girls/ women who game with us. We don't act any different towards them because of there gender.

nexoric
  • nexoric

Homie

• Members

I am not surprised because of GTA4. Always seeing girls on there. Not that I noticed.

Well I guess I just gave it away

madmanaz
  • madmanaz

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Try not to take it personally. My ex had the same problem. People targeted her and bullied her constantly on multiplayer. Especially Halo. The tea-bagging went to an extreme. One kid even sent a picture of his spread butt cheeks using the Xbox cam thingy. Got him banned by calling Microsoft. What if that had been sent to a 10 year old girl or something?! People are cruel. Google the Girl Gamer groups or look on the social club and join a Crew of girls so you can mob on people.

Good luck!

Roselynn
  • Roselynn

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:02 AM

I suggest females don't play video games at all... This isn't just gta.. It's every game lol.

Why not? We not capable of handling ourselves online? And this is the only game that I deal with this on lol

AfterDeath
  • AfterDeath

Homie

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:02 AM

I'll never understand it... because 99% of the time chicks that play video games are fugly... and yet idiots get excited anyway.

• KeithMcClees and Ros like this

ProGamerGov
  • ProGamerGov

Hustler

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:03 AM Edited by ProGamerGov, 11 October 2013 - 04:06 AM.

Try not to take it personally. My ex had the same problem. People targeted her and bullied her constantly on multiplayer. Especially Halo. The tea-bagging went to an extreme. One kid even sent a picture of his spread butt cheeks using the Xbox cam thingy. Got him banned by calling Microsoft. What if that had been sent to a 10 year old girl or something?! People are cruel. Google the Girl Gamer groups or look on the social club and join a Crew of girls so you can mob on people.
Good luck!

Doesn't have to be a girl group, just has to be mature players. With maturity having nothing to do with age. Because age never makes anyone mature. It's how the person acts.

Kammakazi
  • Kammakazi

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:03 AM

Stranger-zone them.

Screenshot
  • Screenshot

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:03 AM Edited by Screenshot, 11 October 2013 - 04:06 AM.

Every single bloody online game you will play, you will have these kind of trolls, there is nothing else you can do but accept it and move on. I'm not trying to be rude, but that's just how it is. I see similiar threads on most games i have played.

I suggest you too stop playing video games, just because there are few female players, doesn't mean they should stop playing.

ProGamerGov
  • ProGamerGov

Hustler

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:05 AM

Why not? We not capable of handling ourselves online? And this is the only game that I deal with this on lol

He's trolling. I've kicked female ass and had my ass kicked by females. Skill wise they are like any male player.

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:06 AM

Didn't relize how rare it was for us females to play gta. Everytime I get on and speak almost EVERYONE is like "Is that a chick?" "Omg a chick!" Tell you what, it gets really difficult to play also when they won't leave you the hell alone! I literally have to change sessions sometimes to escape them! Although it's pretty funny at the same time, some ppl are just so desperate! Lmao!

Yep, I haven't heard a single female voice since playing, and I'd expect this is why.

Honestly when you hear it in games you just roll your eyes, so many immature and pathetic people out there.

They should sell a headset that alters your voice pitch automatically - I'm sure it'd sell quite well.

• Plusi likes this

Omnicr0n
  • Omnicr0n

Magnificent Bastard

• Members

"On the internet, the men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents."

• SlicedSebs, Scar3dGam3r, Screenshot and 5 others like this

handoverfist
  • handoverfist

Rat

• Members

you're fat

CheaterMcCheat
  • CheaterMcCheat

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • England

I see a sh*tload of women online.

bloodblossom
  • bloodblossom

Street Cat

• Members

I'll never understand it... because 99% of the time chicks that play video games are fugly... and yet idiots get excited anyway.

your talking about people who have probably never even seen a real life girl... so its like a mystical creature for them.

ProGamerGov
  • ProGamerGov

Hustler

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:07 AM Edited by ProGamerGov, 11 October 2013 - 04:08 AM.

Yep, I haven't heard a single female voice since playing, and I'd expect this is why.

Honestly when you hear it in games you just roll your eyes, so many immature and pathetic people out there.
They should sell a headset that alters your voice pitch automatically - I'm sure it'd sell quite well.
You mean how I use a computer to modify my voice to be a deep males or a normal females voice? Though I mostly just auto tune the sh*tnoutnof my voice.

CheaterMcCheat
  • CheaterMcCheat

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • England

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:08 AM

I'll never understand it... because 99% of othe time chicks that play video games are fugly... and yet idiots get excited anyway.

your talking about people who have probably never even seen a real life girl... so its like a mystical creature for them.

It's the equivalent of seeing a sasquatch for some people.

MyLittlePony
  • MyLittlePony

Crew: Ponyville

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:08 AM

Yeah same, breaks their heart every time though when I tell them I'm actually a pony.

Roselynn
  • Roselynn

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:09 AM

You mean how I use a computer to modify my voice to be a deep males or a normal females voice? Though I mostly just auto tune the sh*tnoutnof my voice.

Lmao that would be to funny!

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:10 AM

Yes, but preferably you would not need a computer next to your Xbox doing this.

It'd be quite easy to design/make a kit box to do it - kind of like those kids toys that make you sound like darth vader - but you want something that looks good, is lightweight, and widely available.

nexoric
  • nexoric

Homie

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:10 AM

I want to say 70% are ugly.

I have found few that are actually attractive

Phaggot
  • Phaggot

Angry

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:11 AM

Spoon pic or you're a man

blaze1ngfurii
  • blaze1ngfurii

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:11 AM

^This

Start using them for money, because they are DESPERATE.

Deadantz
  • Deadantz

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:12 AM Edited by Deadantz, 11 October 2013 - 04:13 AM.

Not trolling... In fact I have a sister who loves CoD and I always suggest she doesn't use the mic simply because I understand the verbal abuse she will go through.

And only calling OP a troll because of the join date lol

R.R
  • R.R

Soldier

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:12 AM

Yes, but preferably you would not need a computer next to your Xbox doing this.

It'd be quite easy to design/make a kit box to do it - kind of like those kids toys that make you sound like darth vader - but you want something that looks good, is lightweight, and widely available.

Like this but less stupid and more useful?

KeithMcClees
  • KeithMcClees

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:12 AM

Dumb statement, and what you think all the guys look handsome that play? Just a bunch of fugly chicks and sexy dudes right? You dumb
  • BuyMeTheMoon likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users