Photo

Rockstar ban hammer

63 replies to this topic
rec0rd
  • rec0rd

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:26 AM

According to Rockstar glitching is against the code of conduct and no doubt will be using the ban hammer on accounts which have sold vehicles using the Los santos customs glitch. They have already taken action on red dead redemption so no doubt they will on gta online. I may be wrong but just a heads up incase your social club account has a pink circle for car sales lol.

BlackFeather SR
  • BlackFeather SR

Assassin

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:27 AM

Another troll, they don't mind glitches, just not hacked saves/stats/leaderboard

Freeze2244
  • Freeze2244

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:28 AM

They didn't even mention gta, besides its their f***ing fault for having glitches and bugs

God-eater
  • God-eater

Ah, so that's how you change that.

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:35 AM

Car sales represent 55.25% of my total income. I've tried out the glitch, didn't really work but I did get about 20-25K out of it and kept the car. My question is, how on earth would R* know which cars I sold legit and which ones I didn't? Unless they are monitoring me in real-time, but my hat is not nearly tin-foil enough to believe that. 

• madmanaz likes this

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:36 AM

Sauce?

MLO_III
  • MLO_III

Honest Cheater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:37 AM Edited by MLO_III, 11 October 2013 - 03:38 AM.

Car sales represent 55.25% of my total income. I've tried out the glitch, didn't really work but I did get about 20-25K out of it and kept the car. My question is, how on earth would R* know which cars I sold legit and which ones I didn't? Unless they are monitoring me in real-time, but my hat is not nearly tin-foil enough to believe that. 

I think if you did the glitch though, your money value (the one the program reads) would suddenly begin to skyrocket by " x amount" a number of times over what shouldn't be such a short period of time.  This is why I think that Rumble is plain to see to anyone in charge of looking for things like this.

Vlynor
  • Vlynor

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:37 AM

Database records, they can most likely check to see that you sold two cars in one 48 minute period.

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:46 AM

Database records, they can most likely check to see that you sold two cars in one 48 minute period.

So are they gonna ban half of their player base then?

Vlynor
  • Vlynor

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:48 AM Edited by Vlynor, 11 October 2013 - 03:49 AM.

So are they gonna ban half of their player base then?

I doubt they'd ban anyone, honestly. Maybe remove wrongfully earned money, but ban? Doubtful.

• AJ Lee likes this

rec0rd
  • rec0rd

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:49 AM

Player reset would be a good option.

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:53 AM

Why you so mad bro?

People who farmed RR and have 50mil and level 150+ by now etc, they're just as bad.

methwow92
  • methwow92

Peon

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:54 AM

This guy just got banned for the bike glitch in GTA V

http://www.thetechga...car-glitch.html

danny2n
  • danny2n

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:56 AM

They didn't even mention gta, besides its their f***ing fault for having glitches and bugs

How is it their fault? Are you stupid? Most MMOs on launch have sh*tloads of glitches and bugs, thats why it is up to the COMMUNITY to report them.

I've never once seen a game with no bugs or glitches at all.

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:58 AM

Seems legit.

Only 1 person got banned and has come forward so far? lol, right.

Freeze2244
  • Freeze2244

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:58 AM

No its upto the testers its not our job lol div

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:59 AM

We need a reputation system to neg trolling fa**ots like op.

how do we know if hes the trolling fa**ot or if you are?  using exploits in online games are generally seriously frowned upon, especially ones that allow you to get tons of money very quickly in a game that sells you fake money for real money, haha!  I would be very disappointed if they didnt care about people doing it.  Im betting they do wipe some accounts for sure. 

methwow92
  • methwow92

Peon

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:59 AM

Seems legit.

Only 1 person got banned and has come forward so far? lol, right.

maybe he is one of the first to be banned? the people who made MILLIONS Of it

I remember hearing about people being banned last night

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:01 AM

According to Rockstar glitching is against the code of conduct and no doubt will be using the ban hammer on accounts which have sold vehicles using the Los santos customs glitch. They have already taken action on red dead redemption so no doubt they will on gta online. I may be wrong but just a heads up incase your social club account has a pink circle for car sales lol.

I've never used this glitch, but I don't think they'd really care long term, they'll just patch it.

If they did ban those accounts, they'd have more Rockstar hate than Rockstar love.

Why? Because if some kid has 2 million dollars in GTA, it makes no difference to me. If you ban him, the hate will flow.

Does not make sense from a business point of view. At worst they'd remove the money.

JohnFromSteam
  • JohnFromSteam

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:43 PM

People will not be banned for using what is in the game.

A relevant message from R* is: http://support.rockstargames.com/hc/communities/public/questions/200283677-An-important-question-for-R

They said they will not ban people using the replay exploit, which was the fastest way to make money. If they are going to patch exploits like the bike, they are not going to ban people because if they do, it is illegal.

Blarfus
  • Blarfus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:46 PM

Another troll, they don't mind glitches, just not hacked saves/stats/leaderboard

You keep on telling yourself that, buddy.

Hootytooty
  • Hootytooty

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:48 PM

Bitterness, bitterness everywhere.

LadyFondou
  • LadyFondou

High-Life

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:42 AM

So they lose everyone's progress and that's fine but when people exploit something (which Rockstar created, it's not like people are hacking) it suddenly becomes an issue?... That seems fair.
  • BlackEdge likes this

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:44 AM

Hahahaha, this post turned out well, didn't it?

philthethrill81
  • philthethrill81

Japan makes hawt women (ai shinozake)

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:45 AM

LSC glitch is legit

/thread

stringer
  • stringer

Cash Money Millionaire

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:49 AM

the dung all burn inside with two emotions

one is jealousy, since other people have better things

the other, the more important one, is self loathing, since the only reason they don't have these things too is that they're cowards, too timid and fearful to take the bold risk for the big reward

BlackEdge
  • BlackEdge

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:51 AM

So they lose everyone's progress and that's fine but when people exploit something (which Rockstar created, it's not like people are hacking) it suddenly becomes an issue?... That seems fair.

And that's exactly why I said f*ck them all together. Spent every dollar of the 20 million I glitched after my legit 80 got deleted. Then deleted my new character. Left all my crews. So I got no money, no characters left, then I unlinked my XBL account from the rockstar social club, then changed my XBL name and traded in GTA V for store credit.

R* as far as I'm concerned, if they ban/severely punish anyone for using the LSC glitch it's hypocritical, because so many lost a lot of progress due to a different glitch in their servers and they couldn't restore anyones progress. Never minding the fact they did absolutely 0 beta testing for this game. This is what happens when you don't test your product before release.

f*ck R*

philthethrill81
  • philthethrill81

Japan makes hawt women (ai shinozake)

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:54 AM

What if the LSC glitchers get reset and then get the 250k (times 2). 

Would that appease the cheaters?

WreckinBall
  • WreckinBall

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:04 AM

So we all lost apartments, cars and cash, some of us replayed the hell out of missions some of us ls glitched, the replay was a game option nothing wrong with it, the ls glitch its a crash direct violation of terms, anyway what I have noticed since the ls glitch, why does it seem, that the missions , the jobs, dm, ect arnt flying up on your phone every couple of minutes, (open invites from other players)can no one be bothered anymore without the incentive, cause they have stupid money, I sat there yesterday for 20 mins with base invaders open to join in a full lobby, ended up doing it solo, 7 diferent lobbys trying to host a teamdm, no one joins, this was totaly opposite previous to the ls glitch.

irishsm0ke
  • irishsm0ke

Outlaw

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:09 AM

And it's the glitcher's fault for not having any self control. Your point?

I guess if the keys are left in the ignition of a car on a city street, it's the driver's fault that you stole the car and went joy riding too? 

• Marcus-F1 likes this

BlackEdge
  • BlackEdge

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:23 AM Edited by BlackEdge, 18 October 2013 - 06:27 AM.

And it's the glitcher's fault for not having any self control. Your point?

I guess if the keys are left in the ignition of a car on a city street, it's the driver's fault that you stole the car and went joy riding too? 

Actually it is in some cases. I worked as a civilian at the local air force base here, and basically anything anyone does with your car, with or without your consent is partially your fault. Your vehicle is your responsibility and it should be locked at all times.

So yea, if back then someone stole my car because I left the keys in it and used it to do something wrong, I would be punished. It's called negligence and at a place like where I worked at, there's no room for that sh*t because it compromises security.Definitely not criminally but probably fired. Hell I saw a co-worker get fired because they found out she got in trouble with the cops when she was 14 for stealing some sun glasses and didn't put it in her application for a basic  security clearance to get on the base. She had worked there for a solid 7 years before they found out. Fired her ass on the spot. They don't f*ck around at all.

Kinda off topic, but I thought I'd correct you. There are places where yes the owner of a vehicle would be at fault if someone used their vehicle for something bad.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users