Photo

Molotovs

5 replies to this topic
Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 02:35 AM

So I went to the location to find a Molotov in GTA Online. It wasn't there. Were they cut from GTA Online? The place I checked is the scrapyard in Blaine County. Before I search somewhere else, I wanted to ask if it's even available.

Lazysunday88
  • Lazysunday88

Prankster

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 02:39 AM

The weapons tab on the social club website has molotovs listed as being available at rank 31.  Not sure if there is a way to get them besides buying them at Ammu-Nation.

NudasPriest
  • NudasPriest

Midnight Toker

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:05 AM

As far as I know, weapon pickups have been removed entirely (unless you count parachutes or pickups in certain game modes) from free roam. At a certain point in online as you progress, the random crate drops across the map start to give you molotovs. I picked them up one time, didn't get to use them and they didn't stay in my weapon wheel the next time I logged on, so I don't know how to get them and keep them.

@Lazysunday88 You can buy molotovs at Ammunation? In GTA Online? I didn't think they were available for sale at all, I haven't been able to find them in the Ammunations.

Zer0 Zoler0
  • Zer0 Zoler0

Fruitcake

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:06 AM

I think you can get them from ammo crates.

riksterinto
  • riksterinto

Trick

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:29 AM

I got Molotov's from the green weapon crate drops that happen about every 5-10 minutes.  I've also received a grenade launcher and a minigun and I'm not even high enough rank to buy those weapons.

Winclair
  • Winclair

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 10:03 AM

u get molotov's if u buy some ammo from merryweather via phone

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users