Quantcast

» «
Photo

Petition to remove animals from GTA V or ban it... Really?

224 replies to this topic
Tashan
  • Tashan

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 November 2013 - 03:28 PM

No. 1,PETA itself is a corrupt organisation funded by the beneficiaries, celebs and it extends worldwide.
Its really surprising PETA is yet shamefully promoting itself as an organisation for animal care, f*cking lie, take for ex: USA, A large number of slaughterhouse exist to daily requirements of NON-VEG eating people, from street foods, restaurants to Hotels are serving animal meat.
Cosmetic R&D Labs performing all sorts of torture over animals just to test the effects for the safety of general people.
WTF PETA is doing?...Nothing!
Not just PETA but many popular NGO'S having millions of dollar funded are nothing more than easy tax exempt tools and manipulating actual cause shown and taking effect of any sort.
If you check about PETA online you will get to read some shocking stories including to a popular belief that PETA is involved on a large scale slaughter of animals themselves.
They are just running the business on behalf of very well and reputed powerful people world-wide, f*cking one kind of white collar terrorism

Rainbow Party
  • Rainbow Party

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 November 2013 - 03:30 PM

↑ TL;DR.
Could it be that the petition is just organized trolling? (which appears to be succesful, I might add).

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland

Posted 10 November 2013 - 03:30 PM

I made the petition, here's the link:

http://www.thepetiti...lence-petition/

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Just Quoting this so people can sign it.

Quoted for next page.

HoleInTheSky
  • HoleInTheSky

random fanatic

• Members
  • England

Posted 10 November 2013 - 03:31 PM

They're stupid enough to care about the welfare of virtual creatures more than real ones, as thousands of real animals die by human hand every day but that didn't stop them from creating a redundant petition to save a bunch of four-legged pixels.

Hooves07
  • Hooves07

Prankster

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 03:59 PM Edited by Hooves07, 10 November 2013 - 04:00 PM.

No. 1,PETA itself is a corrupt organisation funded by the beneficiaries, celebs and it extends worldwide.
Its really surprising PETA is yet shamefully promoting itself as an organisation for animal care, f*cking lie, take for ex: USA, A large number of slaughterhouse exist to daily requirements of NON-VEG eating people, from street foods, restaurants to Hotels are serving animal meat.
Cosmetic R&D Labs performing all sorts of torture over animals just to test the effects for the safety of general people.
WTF PETA is doing?...Nothing!
Not just PETA but many popular NGO'S having millions of dollar funded are nothing more than easy tax exempt tools and manipulating actual cause shown and taking effect of any sort.
If you check about PETA online you will get to read some shocking stories including to a popular belief that PETA is involved on a large scale slaughter of animals themselves.
They are just running the business on behalf of very well and reputed powerful people world-wide, f*cking one kind of white collar terrorism

It's not PETA for like the tenth f*cking time...

It's some other bullsh*t In Defense of Animals group. Second paragraph in the petition...we talk about people being misinformed..

For the record PETA is bullsh*t.

Hooves07
  • Hooves07

Prankster

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 04:03 PM

I made the petition, here's the link:

http://www.thepetiti...lence-petition/

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Just Quoting this so people can sign it.

Quoted for next page.

91,118 vs 15.

I think THIS stupid petition may do more harm than good.

jameznash
  • jameznash

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:12 PM

I bet that loads of PETA Members have there own pets - which they feed pet food to - which is made from dead animals kept in horrible conditions and killed in a horrible way.

This means that no PETA Members should be able to keep pets.

Lets start a petition for the banning of PETA Members from owning an animal.

Rainbow Party
  • Rainbow Party

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:22 PM

Ikr? I've always wondered what vegetarians feed their pets. I think I asked it once on Yahoo answers but I forgot what they said.

Gray Wolf
  • Gray Wolf

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 10 November 2013 - 06:04 PM Edited by Gray Wolf, 10 November 2013 - 06:09 PM.

I see some of you are butthurt over what I said :p let the rage flow through you :D

So you think your cool because you signed it? How stupid of an individual you must be...
You can see why the petition??! Nothing it states is f*cking true you stupid dumbass...and you just contributed to it...bravo. Now go f*ck off.

Is your ass hurting that much? btw telling someone to "f*ck off" ain't something the mods would tolerate. I'd think twice if I was you ;)

I'm going Wolf hunting next week. Tru Fax

Those pelts are going to look amazing in my office.

:karmaeater:

You'll have to get through the Alpha first! (me)

Funny how I cause trouble on forums now days right WB?

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland

Posted 10 November 2013 - 06:12 PM

This is gonna be fun. Let the war begin.

Raccoon takes out popcorn and watches the war from a distance

• Gray Wolf likes this

Hooves07
  • Hooves07

Prankster

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 06:14 PM

I see some of you are butthurt over what I said :p let the rage flow through you :D

LOL you got it all wrong. No rage here...you just signed a stupid misinformed petition. For what, so you get people to rage and insult you? At the end of the day you are just a troll, and a bad one at that. You look as ridiculous as the people who made the petition. At least they believe in something (although again they are poorly informed) You just did it for the attention...which makes you just a sad son of a bitch.

Gray Wolf
  • Gray Wolf

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 10 November 2013 - 06:14 PM Edited by Gray Wolf, 10 November 2013 - 06:15 PM.

This is gonna be fun. Let the war begin.

Raccoon takes out popcorn and watches the war from a distance

Hey I want some of that popcorn! they better be toffee flavored

@the above post: I'm no troll dude

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:02 PM

Yes, you are! Get off the forum, troll :p

LOL

Grand Cannon
  • Grand Cannon

Everywhere and Nowhere

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:06 PM

To the virtual animals ran over, Never Forget

How about dealing with REAL animals in the REAL world. Seriously, f*ck off.

Gray Wolf
  • Gray Wolf

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:10 PM

Yes, you are! Get off the forum, troll :p

LOL

Can't handle my SWAG!

Well we've all got to have some fun in life, if you're not happy you're sad :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users