Quantcast

» «
Photo

Petition to remove animals from GTA V or ban it... Really?

224 replies to this topic
Hooves07
  • Hooves07

Prankster

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:33 PM

Take that bleeding heart bullsh*t to the PETA or IDoA(In Defense of Animals, who this petition is from) forums. I love steaks and hamburgers...if you don't then that's your right...I guess you are a vegan or a hypocrit. I don't mind vegans unless they do what you did right there...judge me for eating and enjoying steaks an hamburgers. So do us all a favor and think about the ignorant sh*t you are spewing from your ignorant face. Saves us all the time of pointing out what a f*cking piss poor jag off you are.

I never knew that people are not allowed to have an opinion and have to get insulted even if they didn't insult you...

I said that's his right if he don't eat meat. But "it sickens" him people out there eat meat and he turns his nose up like he's better. I respect his opinion as long as he understands others don't feel that way. Instead he says we do it out of "tradition" and "luxury" which is the biggest load of sh*t. So you can jump off your high horse too a**hole.

Oh, so you call me an asshole because I never called you one? Seems legit.

With the "tradition" and "luxury" he is right in some points. We don't need meat to survive anymore. Some f*ckwits also hunt animals so they can hang up their head on a f*cking wall or just skin them to make themselves a carpet.

And before someone says anything, no, I did not sign that pathetic petition. I can tell what is real life and what is a game. I can kill 7 billion people in GTA but that won't really do anything because this doesn't happen in real life.

No...I called you an a**hole because you are acting like an asshole. You are just like that guy in the fact that you yourself don't respect other peoples choices or opinions. ALL of the people I know that hunt use the animal for it's meat. I have never known ONE hunter to just kill something and disregard the body. You are spouting non facts just like that crap petition does.

We don't need meat to survive...okay so we eat veggies, soy and tofu? If that's what you prefer that's fine. I like veggies, I like soy...I also like steaks. So when I am hungry and I eat a steak I have satified my hunger and filled my body with nutrients and proteins which helps me survive.

You can kill 7 billion people in GTA but you frown on killing animals in GTA? You being a but of a hypocrite now...

How did I act like an asshole? I just said that you are insulting him for no reason.

I'm not a veggie, I'm just saying that you don't need only meat to survive. It's completely optional and people like what they want.

If you would at least read half of the replies (My post is on second page) you'd see:

I love animals and I would never kill one but seriously, it is a game. It's not real, they respawn forever and it doesn't affect the real world.

Probably that's why I went hunting over 5 times today.

Still can't see?

No?

How's that then:

Spoiler

I was giving an example that game DOES NOT affect real life. I do kill animals in GTA but in real life I wouldn't even think of it.

Thanks for wasting MY MUTHAF*CKIN TIME.

Seriously why would I read you past posts...I was responding to you directly from what you wrote me. I respect those who give it. I respect others opinions I ask they respect mine in return. I don't mind if someone doesn't eat meat...just don't come in here with a bleeding heart being all judgmental on those who do. FFS what's your point on responding in the first place if you don't like what I said REPORT me and move the f*ck on

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:48 PM

Take that bleeding heart bullsh*t to the PETA or IDoA(In Defense of Animals, who this petition is from) forums. I love steaks and hamburgers...if you don't then that's your right...I guess you are a vegan or a hypocrit. I don't mind vegans unless they do what you did right there...judge me for eating and enjoying steaks an hamburgers. So do us all a favor and think about the ignorant sh*t you are spewing from your ignorant face. Saves us all the time of pointing out what a f*cking piss poor jag off you are.

I never knew that people are not allowed to have an opinion and have to get insulted even if they didn't insult you...

I said that's his right if he don't eat meat. But "it sickens" him people out there eat meat and he turns his nose up like he's better. I respect his opinion as long as he understands others don't feel that way. Instead he says we do it out of "tradition" and "luxury" which is the biggest load of sh*t. So you can jump off your high horse too a**hole.

Oh, so you call me an asshole because I never called you one? Seems legit.

With the "tradition" and "luxury" he is right in some points. We don't need meat to survive anymore. Some f*ckwits also hunt animals so they can hang up their head on a f*cking wall or just skin them to make themselves a carpet.

And before someone says anything, no, I did not sign that pathetic petition. I can tell what is real life and what is a game. I can kill 7 billion people in GTA but that won't really do anything because this doesn't happen in real life.

No...I called you an a**hole because you are acting like an asshole. You are just like that guy in the fact that you yourself don't respect other peoples choices or opinions. ALL of the people I know that hunt use the animal for it's meat. I have never known ONE hunter to just kill something and disregard the body. You are spouting non facts just like that crap petition does.

We don't need meat to survive...okay so we eat veggies, soy and tofu? If that's what you prefer that's fine. I like veggies, I like soy...I also like steaks. So when I am hungry and I eat a steak I have satified my hunger and filled my body with nutrients and proteins which helps me survive.

You can kill 7 billion people in GTA but you frown on killing animals in GTA? You being a but of a hypocrite now...

How did I act like an asshole? I just said that you are insulting him for no reason.

I'm not a veggie, I'm just saying that you don't need only meat to survive. It's completely optional and people like what they want.

If you would at least read half of the replies (My post is on second page) you'd see:

I love animals and I would never kill one but seriously, it is a game. It's not real, they respawn forever and it doesn't affect the real world.

Still can't see?

No?

How's that then:

Spoiler

I was giving an example that game DOES NOT affect real life. I do kill animals in GTA but in real life I wouldn't even think of it.

Thanks for wasting MY MUTHAF*CKIN TIME.

Seriously why would I read you past posts...I was responding to you directly from what you wrote me. I respect those who give it. I respect others opinions I ask they respect mine in return. I don't mind if someone doesn't eat meat...just don't come in here with a bleeding heart being all judgmental on those who do. FFS what's your point on responding in the first place if you don't like what I said REPORT me and move the f*ck on

"just don't come in here with a bleeding heart being all judgmental on those who do."

I never did. I just said that you are insulting him for no reason. I read what he said. He never started offending people who eat meat. He was stating the same thing as I did (Meat is not the only thing needed to survive). We're not forcing others what to eat. Only the "Humans hunt/torture animals for fun." could be classified as offensive because he judges the entire community, not parts of it. I'm not gonna report you. I only report people who constantly state insults like "fa**ot" or whatever other words go into their mind.

Anyway, I don't want to fight. I was just stating my opinion.

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:08 PM

^ GUYS! MOVE IT TO THE PM! you really start to over-fill this thread by something that fits perfectly in the Personal Message! :)

• WildBrick142 likes this

GlRTH
  • GlRTH

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 10:19 PM

I'll f*cking strangle a baby kitten with my Bare hands and eat that sh*t raw. You can't be a vegetarian cause a dick is considered meat.

Onto fact. If you believe I'm god...animals were created to serve man and provide him with nutrition.

If you believe in evolution... animals are eaten based on the larger animal consuming the smaller. As humans we are apex predators and eat what we f*cking want.

You sir are a pussy.
  • spongebob83 likes this

GTAboob
  • GTAboob

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 12:56 AM

Look at the amount of f*cks Rockstar gives about this stupid petition

empty-grocery-shelves.jpg

Are they giving a lot of f*cks or a few f*cks? This is hard.

• Startug likes this

Jessafur
  • Jessafur

Ginga Ninja

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 03:47 AM

Look at the amount of f*cks Rockstar gives about this stupid petition

empty-grocery-shelves.jpg

Are they giving a lot of f*cks or a few f*cks? This is hard.

I don't know. Could be a lot because of the stuff in the cart, but I assume they meant zero f*cks because of the empty shelves.

WorldofCog
  • WorldofCog

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 November 2013 - 05:00 AM

Every vote is from a woman. I'm serious.

And they're 81 away from their goal.

kastrenzo
  • kastrenzo

Hustler

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 05:04 AM

You act as if petitions actually influence or change anything in the real world.

Do you believe that the white house petition website is actually looked at by Obama too?

HITMAN1342
  • HITMAN1342

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 05:54 AM

I play hockey and all I do all day is body check people into the wall at the grocery store all day while I shop because the game encourages hitting and fighting.... oh wait :dontgetit:

The GTA Guy
  • The GTA Guy

The Frisker

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:07 AM Edited by The GTA Guy, 08 November 2013 - 06:08 AM.

I play hockey and all I do all day is body check people into the wall at the grocery store all day while I shop because the game encourages hitting and fighting.... oh wait :dontgetit:

LOL!

All I do aswell is steal cars and run people over with it.. I learned that in GTA.

Seriously wtf has this world come to lol.

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 09 November 2013 - 01:16 PM

Goal increased to 92,000 sigs. They're desperate.

If they will reach the goal. This will happen:

ivarblaauw
  • ivarblaauw

Night Light OutlawS MC President

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 09 November 2013 - 01:34 PM Edited by ivarblaauw, 09 November 2013 - 01:40 PM.

you know that GTA already sold 29 million games right? so no one cares... and most people who signed this never played the game or even know what it is xD

robisme
  • robisme

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:01 PM Edited by robisme, 09 November 2013 - 05:02 PM.

I guess they never noticed what happens in Red-Dead lol, it's only because of what it is (GTA).

For anyone who does not know, ITS JUST A GAME.  all be it a special one lol

• ten-a-penny likes this

Gray Wolf
  • Gray Wolf

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 09 November 2013 - 06:34 PM Edited by Gray Wolf, 09 November 2013 - 06:38 PM.

Nobody will remember this in 3 hours.

7 pages later...

Anyway I can see why the petition but at the end of the day GTA is nothing more than just a game made up of 3D models, of course what happens in a game stays in a game which is my attitude.

lol I signed that petition :p

*Get's ready for butthurt fans

jameznash
  • jameznash

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 November 2013 - 08:03 PM Edited by jameznash, 09 November 2013 - 08:05 PM.

How can you even have a petition against cruelty to animals when there is no cruelty to animals.

THEY ARE NOT REAL - ITS A GAME. - THEY ARE MADE OF PIXEL THINGYS.

= NO ANIMALS ARE BEING HARMED.

Why waist time on this when they could be actually helping save REAL animals.

This has to be the dumbest thing I have seen for a while.

It would be like charging every player with the murder of an in game pedestrian because you shot them.

• WildBrick142 and ten-a-penny like this

BGModder
  • BGModder

Lola's Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 November 2013 - 08:22 PM

http://www.thepetiti...lence-petition/

waikzguy8998
  • waikzguy8998

Desert Rat

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 08:36 PM

i like how whoever wrote that petition has clearly never seen or even played GTA V in any way shape or form.

First clue - There's no "kittens" in GTA V roaming the streets, nor are you "encouraged" or required to run over animals as a part of missions, etc.  Plus they neglect the fact that in game you have a freaking dog that you have to train, love, take care of, and who's loyal to you.

I'm probably one of the biggest animal lovers out there but i also love gta and can clearly state that in no way shape or form does this go over the edge

For g*d's sake PETA and In Defense of Animals, let it go.  It's freaks like you that make the normal, sane animal lovers look like whining, bitching bleeding hearts who have nothing better to do than complain about how something somewhere may hurt 1 person's feelings and therefore we should all change

F*** that

• WildBrick142 and jameznash like this

Death2Drugs
  • Death2Drugs

Wanna milky?

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 09 November 2013 - 11:48 PM

Wait, why the hell are they wasting their time wanting to ban a game that let's you kill animals when they could be spending their time saving real animals?

http://tvtropes.org/...kewedPriorities

lol232
  • lol232

We stealin' all da gold!

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 10 November 2013 - 01:15 AM

I made the petition, here's the link:

http://www.thepetiti...lence-petition/

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Just Quoting this so people can sign it.

Stewlil
  • Stewlil

Better when high

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 01:21 AM

This petition must be a troll fir the lolz. f*cking hilarious made my night... But not really im too pissed to take this sh*t seriously..

Red XIII
  • Red XIII

British and Proud!

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 01:59 PM

PETA are such hypocritical scumbags, they are so f*cking corrupt its unbelievable, they're more bent than officer tenpenny.

The comments on that site are so f*cking stupid. "oh we don't want our children hurting animals in a game" DONT LET YOUR f*ckING CHILD PLAY AN 18 RATED GAME THEN. Its ok if the parents have a favourite tv show that has murder, sex and god knows what else but as soon as video games come in to play its all wrong. f*ck you sh*tty parents, cant think for yourselves you brain dead f*cking puppets. There are far more other things that you should be worried about your child seeing rather than a video game.

Sorry for the rant, I have strong feelings about this sort of stuff, sh*tty parents have got to blame something other than themselves for being incapable of raising a child.

lol this dude had a terrible childhood and bad parents

Nope I had a decent childhood! thanks for falsely judging me though, you sound like a right smart guy.

Red XIII
  • Red XIII

British and Proud!

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 02:03 PM

PETA are such hypocritical scumbags, they are so f*cking corrupt its unbelievable, they're more bent than officer tenpenny.

The comments on that site are so f*cking stupid. "oh we don't want our children hurting animals in a game" DONT LET YOUR f*ckING CHILD PLAY AN 18 RATED GAME THEN. Its ok if the parents have a favourite tv show that has murder, sex and god knows what else but as soon as video games come in to play its all wrong. f*ck you sh*tty parents, cant think for yourselves you brain dead f*cking puppets. There are far more other things that you should be worried about your child seeing rather than a video game.

Sorry for the rant, I have strong feelings about this sort of stuff, sh*tty parents have got to blame something other than themselves for being incapable of raising a child.

Nope I had a decent childhood! thanks for falsely judging me though, you sound like a right smart guy.

I have strong feelings about this because its the first signs of how sh*tty our society has become and its only going to get worse..

Hooves07
  • Hooves07

Prankster

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 02:39 PM Edited by Hooves07, 10 November 2013 - 02:47 PM.

I have strong feelings about this because its the first signs of how sh*tty our society has become and its only going to get worse..

It's the perfect example of what is ruining society...forget corrupt politicians and reserve banks. Misinformation and thousands of ignorant, misinformed sheep that follow (signed). The sad thing is to think about the age of the people who created and signed the thing. It's funny when you read it, but when you see the impact (not on R*. Jacksh*t will happen from this) . The impact being the amount of misinformed sheep jumping aboard the asshole express...*shudder* God forbid these assholes get any REAL power.

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 02:41 PM

7 pages later...

Anyway I can see why the petition but at the end of the day GTA is nothing more than just a game made up of 3D models, of course what happens in a game stays in a game which is my attitude.

I'm going Wolf hunting next week. Tru Fax 

Those pelts are going to look amazing in my office.

:karmaeater:

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 02:42 PM

Then again, why don't they go after all the hunting games out there?

Typical women. Just bored and overflowing with that f*cked up sh*t called estrogen....

Rainbow Party
  • Rainbow Party

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 November 2013 - 02:49 PM Edited by Rainbow Party, 10 November 2013 - 02:58 PM.

I think the whole animals thing was handled alright in V, at least judging by what I've been told and the videos I've watched. Maybe in the next GTA they could be disabled from the options menu or something but I don't think they need to be removed. I mean it makes perfect sense to have farm animals in the countryside, San Andreas (the old one) felt kinda dead without them. If the next GTA takes place in a city only, like GTA IV, they won't need to bother because you won't see many animals on the streets anyway. I'd like to see rich people walking their poodles though.
Cows and pigs can stay, in my opinion. And Chop ROCKS. If they complain about "animal cruelty" in GTA they will turn into Jack Thompsons and I doubt they want that. And it's not like the game has a mission where you have to inflict maximum pain on an animal or something... It's not an animal cruelty simulator. As long as gratuitously killing animals isn't an actual objective in the game (unless maybe it's a realistic hunting simulator), I'm okay with it.
Does anyone remember Cruis'n World (arcade) where you could crash your car into animals and they would turn into perfectly butchered pieces of meat? xD They removed that for the Nintendo version and I really missed it.
And by the way, I am one of those people who think that killing an animal in real life for no reason is as bad as killing a person.

Hooves07
  • Hooves07

Prankster

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 02:57 PM Edited by Hooves07, 10 November 2013 - 02:57 PM.

7 pages later...

So you think your cool because you signed it? How stupid of an individual you must be...

You can see why the petition??! Nothing it states is f*cking true you stupid dumbass...and you just contributed to it...bravo. Now go f*ck off.

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 03:02 PM

Did anyone even read the description she has on there? 

"And there is some evidence that people who can't get their hands on a copy of the game are targeting animals in the real world for violence."

This has got to be one of the dumbest things I have EVER read anywhere. This chick needs a hobby and most likely a good shot of protein....

Rainbow Party
  • Rainbow Party

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 November 2013 - 03:26 PM

No but it's true though, in fact, I'm killing a cat right now. I just want GTA V so bad.

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 03:28 PM Edited by TaCtiCaLTommy, 10 November 2013 - 03:28 PM.

HOT TIP:

Join the petition site and you can message Lynn Hamilton personally. lol

I just sent her some love, and some info that she had waaaaay wrong. Help her out though guys!

:karmaeater:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users